This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The dumbest rumor so far. The fuel tank truck is.... Spoilers!!!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

The dumbest rumor so far. The fuel tank truck is.... Spoilers!!!

Postby Albershide » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:47 pm

http://www.theimaginationstudios.com/Si ... ......html

I don't believe this. There was a rumor that Megatron will get a new alt mode for the 3-rd part but this just doesn't make sense. I guess someone wants to have many visits on thier site. :)
Albershide
Vehicon
News Credits: 24

Re: The dumbest rumor so far. The fuel tank truck is.... Spoilers!!!

Postby Burn » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Can I say I have sources close to the movie too?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:15 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Maybe its Nemisis Prime.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:11 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Seibertron movie sleuth, Albershide, has found another rumor about the upcoming third piece of the Transformers live action films that comes from a supposed pretty reliable source according to some.

This rumor is probably one of the most far-fetched that we have heard so far. It involves the identity of the Mad Max, Death Race styled semi-truck that has been photographed on set.

What's the rumor you might ask? Who it is supposed to be might surprise even the most enthusiastic movie fans.

So who is this monstrous new character? Highlight the spoiler below to get your fill, and then share your thoughts in the discussion.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER MEGATRON SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Take this with your 'winter in Michigan' sized amount of salt...
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Sideswipe 00 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 am

Motto: "We Can't hold out forever Kup! But we CAN give them one humongous repair bill!"
Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
i was thinking for some reason or another, Ultra Magnus, or more plausible Nemesis Prime since he is grungy looking. But NEVER would have thought megatron and i really don't think so. As far as my memory serves, he has never been an actual semi truck. Which would definately be a wild one to assume.
Sideswipe 00
Fuzor
News Credits: 2
Watch Sideswipe 00 on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5

Postby Swiftknife24 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:37 am

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Read this twice already; both on tfw2005 and the TLAMB...And whilst it would be cool, I'm still not buying it...Just doesn't seem right! The truck fits better with the 'Autobots Go Home' angle, because it seems like a human machine (if that makes sense)! It looks like something that doesn't (have to) transform, anyway!

Anyway, we'll see.

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby ChrisIzDaShiz » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:41 am

Motto: ""No way, two can play!""
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
No way! Not Megs....I could see it being Wreck-gar. MAYBE, Magnus....but no way Megatron.
ChrisIzDaShiz
Mini-Con
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Pfft yeah right, like that's gonna be Megatron. For those who don't wanna get spoiled upon, I'm putting his name in the spoiler-block-thing.

Time for a counterargument!

Come to think of it, it would make some sense. At the end of ROTF, Megatron had his half his face blown off and his gun arm taken out, so it kinda makes sense that he was so badly damaged he had to get a new body. And, to top it off, it's an Earth truck-looking-thing, which means Optimus has some competition for king of the road (no Motormaster pun intended)! Way to go, big guy! :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Sideswipe 00 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 am

Motto: "We Can't hold out forever Kup! But we CAN give them one humongous repair bill!"
Wreck-gar yeah I agree with that, when I saw the picture i for some reason instantly thought Magnus though :P which is weird.
Sideswipe 00
Fuzor

Postby Captziltoid » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 am

i mean i guess. as long as they make him look good. i mean starscream looks good, prime, bumby. i really didnt think, and im hoping its just bs, but i realy didnt think that guy was gonna be megatron. like wow. i had hoped they would keep him mostly cybertronian, with some constructicon parts but yeah... not sure about post apocalyptic megatron. :BOT:
Captziltoid
Minibot

Postby Sideswipe 00 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am

Oh yeah I forgot Megatron got completely owned by Optimus lol awesome i need to see it again :) They should've made him into a Grey prius XD LOL :P j/k Would be awesome if he came back as Galvatron XD lol :P or like something to that effect. Like he could come back as a huge badass fast moving tank.
Sideswipe 00
Fuzor

Postby ShockUzer » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:00 am

I think he is Motormaster (also I think the armored cars are the stunticons).
ShockUzer
Mini-Con

Postby jwowen77 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:02 am

We've already seen the sunticons, so why is it so hard to believe this would be Motormaster? I wouldn't be disappointed if Menasor made an appearance.
jwowen77
Mini-Con

Postby SJ21 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:05 am

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
I immediately thought Onslaught. Maybe Motormaster. Although that is probably just wishful thinking. That probably is Megatron, but I don't think that alt mode fits.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10

Postby Captziltoid » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:35 am

oh god i hope its motormaster. i cannot believe that dude is megatron. no way he would look so uncool. i mean look at the figure prospects if thats megatron. i would just kill myself. just blow my brains out. go ahead micheal bay i dare ya. :BOT:
Captziltoid
Minibot

Postby Sharxkin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:55 am

My money is on Nemesis.
Sharxkin
Mini-Con

Postby soundwave#1!!!500% » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:57 am

Motto: ".All who fight beside me shall live another day, but ones who dont shall die."
Weapon: Gyro-Blaster Rifle
:CON: alright first of all its not motormaster i could find a link with his pic so technicly no visually proof but that is not motormaster :CON: second of all megatron turning inta a earth viechle that dull ive never heard something so ridiculas :CON: in my opinion its deffinetly onslaught :CON:
soundwave#1!!!500%
Micromaster
Buy from soundwave#1!!!500% on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby zonkers » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 am

Motto: "The problem with the illusion of free-will is that you have to live your life as though it exists ;-)"
Weapon: Stereophonic Sonic Blaster
we've already seen pics of (presumed(?)) stunticons, my money's on Motor Master...
zonkers
Minibot
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
zonkers wrote:we've already seen pics of (presumed(?)) stunticons, my money's on Motor Master...

jwowen77 wrote:We've already seen the sunticons, so why is it so hard to believe this would be Motormaster? I wouldn't be disappointed if Menasor made an appearance.

Already been somewhat revealed that those supposed Stunticons are actually called The Wreckers from Michael Bay's blog over a month back.

Captziltoid wrote:i mean i guess. as long as they make him look good. i mean starscream looks good, prime, bumby. i really didnt think, and im hoping its just bs, but i realy didnt think that guy was gonna be megatron. like wow. i had hoped they would keep him mostly cybertronian, with some constructicon parts but yeah... not sure about post apocalyptic megatron. :BOT:

Do remember this is a RUMOR and not a fact by any means. NO one has come out and stated this that is willing to say how or who they know related to the movie.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082

Postby Kiracon » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 am

Weapon: Railgun
HE could be the to be a ploy in why everyone is against the autobots at one point, being a long nosed semi to frame another long nosed semi. Yuh, differ colors and such.
Kiracon
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Speed: 10
Endurance: 3
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby MagnaBlade » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 am

Whoever it turns out to be, it could make a sweet leader class toy! Especially if the trailer was part of it.
MagnaBlade
Minibot

Postby zonkers » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 am

Motto: "The problem with the illusion of free-will is that you have to live your life as though it exists ;-)"
Weapon: Stereophonic Sonic Blaster
hear, hear!
zonkers
Minibot
Firepower: 9

Postby Marcdachamp » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:51 am

I love the idea that it's Nemesis Prime. I always thought he'd make a great addition to the movies.
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior

Postby autobot-jolt » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:18 am

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
soundwave#1!!!500% wrote::CON: alright first of all its not motormaster i could find a link with his pic so technicly no visually proof but that is not motormaster :CON: second of all megatron turning inta a earth viechle that dull ive never heard something so ridiculas :CON: in my opinion its deffinetly onslaught :CON:

I totally agree with you. Megatron despises Earth vehicles. And wouldn't we have seen a new head in chicago? Megatron would have an Earth-styled head. He's still gonna bein his badass tank form; this news article is proof: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/megatron-now-confirmed-in-tf3/19385/
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Blozor » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 am

Motto: ""Distrust everything — you're bound to get something right."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
I never thought I'd be able to say this after the first two movies, but if this rumor is true, there goes the franchise.
Blozor
Combiner
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWERVE Transformers G1 Mini-Bot complete Hasbro 1986 240109A"
NEW!
SWERVE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT210410 11B (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transmetal 2 SCAREM Transformers Beast Wars Basic complete 1999 230609A"
Transmetal 2 SCARE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 DECEPTICON MADNESS Flip 'n' Fun Activity Pad 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 DE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210496 8A (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023"
HYPER STEEL MEGATR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210591 3RI (CA) Sara"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers G1 Titan Guardians Vinyl Action Figure 6" Hasbro"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUMP-KUN First Transformers G1 dump truck complete Hasbro 1986 220825A"
DUMP-KUN First Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Roleplaying Game DICE BAG Renegade Game Studios RPG AUG218181 New"
Transformers Rolep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINOX Transformers Beast Wars Transmetal Deluxe complete vtg 1998 AS-IS 230609A"
RHINOX Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON