This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Drift #3 - Five Page Preview

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Drift #3 - Five Page Preview

Postby Blurrz » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The bi-weekly mini-series Transformers: Drift closes out this month. The end of the second issue put Drift up against an infamous Transformer bounty hunter. Thanks to IDW, we've got a five page preview of the third issue uploaded to Issuu.com. Check out the description and the preview embed below or by clicking the cover.

Drift’s presence has been discovered, and he must now choose between old allies and new. Can one final act of courage save his soul? Or has he gone too far toward darkness to ever hope of coming back? A colossal battle is brewing, and Drift’s future has never been more uncertain!

You'll find the third issue of Transformers: Drift at your local comic store this week!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers: Drift #3 - Five Page Preview

Postby Pyrostrata » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
I both love and hate 5-page previews!

I love them because they give me a taste of what is to come.

I hate them for the very same reason!

I want this NOW! :BANG_HEAD:
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Rodimus723 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Page 2 doesn't seam to want to load.
Rodimus723

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:08 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
For your viewing pleasure, we have extracted the individual pages:

Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10

Postby Bobton03 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:59 am

Motto: "When Goldbug is to become a Prime, then his name shall be "Aurum Prime.""
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Question: Is TF: Ongoing released this week as well, or is it next week?

- Bob
Bobton03
Minibot

Postby The Legend » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:10 am

Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]The bi-weekly mini-series Transformers: Drift closes out this month. The end of the second issue put Drift up against an infamous Transformer bounty hunter. Thanks to IDW, we've got a five page preview of the third issue uploaded to Issuu.com. Check out the description and the preview embed below or by clicking the cover.

Drift’s presence has been discovered, and he must now choose between old allies and new. Can one final act of courage save his soul? Or has he gone too far toward darkness to ever hope of coming back? A colossal battle is brewing, and Drift’s future has never been more uncertain!

Everyone realises this series is a prequel, right?
The Legend
Headmaster Jr

Postby Cyberstrike » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:59 am

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Yawn.
Cyberstrike
Headmaster
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
Is that dai atlas? i thought he appeared like WAY after this :roll:
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby dragons » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:15 pm

series looks great but i dont know about you guys but drift & other s look like him looke like trasnfroming froming tekkaman characters.

dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Stormer » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Motto: "I just want to teleport in, destroy some monsters, damage some property and teleport out."
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Bobton03 wrote:Question: Is TF: Ongoing released this week as well, or is it next week?

- Bob

I believe Ongoing is next week.

Well, I am impressed with this series. I think it's really been a good story so far.
Stormer
Vehicon
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Pyrostrata » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:01 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Stormer wrote:Well, I am impressed with this series. I think it's really been a good story so far.

I agree. The first issue was a bit off, but the second one got things going....I can see the next 2 to kick a lot of keester! =)

Bring it on!
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Hard Hacker » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:59 pm

The fifth page seems like a very self-indulgent Marty-Stu moment.

We get it, Drift-Chan is awesome, we've heard it before Shane.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON