This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Images of Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander-Grand Patriot (Rolling Thunder Optimus Prime)

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

New Images of Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander-Grand Patriot (Rolling Thunder Optimus Prime)

Postby Blurrz » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Our good friends over at Xovergen have updated their website with some new images of their first product, Supreme Tactical Commander-Grand Patriot. This figure takes the form of Rolling Thunder Optimus Prime, created for a Transformers-GI.Joe Crossover several years ago. Standing at Voyager class, the Patriot will come with three different heads, as well as an arsenal of weapons. Of course this is the beauty of third party products, turning characters that Hasbro and Takara would never touch into plastic on our shelves. Behold!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the web!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New Images of Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander-Grand Patriot (Rolling Thunder Optimus Prime)

Postby Editor » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Maybe it's just me, but I would rather he was in a tactical deco based on the original rolling thunder, rather than traditional "Prime" colours.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: New Images of Xovergen Supreme Tactical Commander-Grand Patriot (Rolling Thunder Optimus Prime)

Postby Blurrz » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Editor wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I would rather he was in a tactical deco based on the original rolling thunder, rather than traditional "Prime" colours.

Expect it.... well not entirely, but it's likely it will happen. But think.. it's the third party's first appearance, they want to make a splash - they wouldn't do it with a green camo'd figure.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:23 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
How big is it? Doesn't look particularly large. I saw a huge custom Rolling Thunder Prime on ebay a while ago that was in scale with GI Joe figures. Must have been a giant in person.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Blurrz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:26 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:How big is it? Doesn't look particularly large. I saw a huge custom Rolling Thunder Prime on ebay a while ago that was in scale with GI Joe figures. Must have been a giant in person.

It's Voyager... the other one you're talking about is Encline's RTOP.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Blurrz wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:How big is it? Doesn't look particularly large. I saw a huge custom Rolling Thunder Prime on ebay a while ago that was in scale with GI Joe figures. Must have been a giant in person.

It's Voyager... the other one you're talking about is Encline's RTOP.

Ah yeah that's the one. I was sure it would have been shown here but I'm quite new to the forum/news bit (I just used this place for the galleries before). That's an insanely cool custom.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby astig » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:40 am

hmmm...a bit too boxy for my taste
"BUMBLEBEE, STOP LUBRICATING THE MAN!"

http://3niteam.deviantart.com/
astig
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Very cool, i dig. Although the prime colours are boring as hell, they should have previewed the prototype with the actual colours of Grand Patriot. Nice and detailed, and SHIN GUNS!

:CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby BigHanksCustoms » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:34 am

Pretty cool, wish we had an Alt mode pic or two. It also looks like it might have a sound (possibly light) feature judging by the speaker shaped cutout on the grill on his chest.
BigHanksCustoms
Mini-Con

Postby MINDVVIPE » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:37 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Chest panel looks to flip down, maybe a compartment for Grand patriots stash.

:CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Intelligence: 10+

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:45 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Chest reminds me of G2 Hero Prime.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Sodan-1 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:33 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Hmm. Not too sure what to make of this. Think the head is putting me off slightly. Be interesting to see what the other ones look like. Perhaps could do with a little more detailing.

What I can envision is mounting the big missiles from his trailer on his back, a new head and a yellow and orange paint scheme. Helloooo, Sentinel Prime.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby GEEWUN » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:34 am

Motto: ""I'm not Psychotic... just Crazy!!!""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
astig wrote:hmmm...a bit too boxy for my taste

I assume you don't like G1. This figure is a pass for me...
GEEWUN
Pretender
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:25 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I'm digging it. The only things that take away in my opinion is the stylized head (massive forehead) and the wheel kibble on the back. I always welcome new and interesting Optimus Primes.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Doctor McGrath » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:39 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Looks like a solid figure but there really isn't much there. Hopefully, they will release information about a gimmick or show some other paint schemes. Just another Prime figure to me right now.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Prime Evil » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:51 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Lookin ok so far. Not fond of the head, but if there are 2 other options to choose from, I'm gonna have to hope those are better. And I too would like this in Grand Patriot colors vs the regular Op Prime colors. But so far so good.
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby joevill » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:27 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
I like it! Does anyone know how big it will be?
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby El Duque » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:05 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
joevill wrote:I like it! Does anyone know how big it will be?

Approximately voyager.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Dai_Ceefax » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:08 am

Motto: ""A fanatic is one who redoubles his effort when he has forgotten his aim.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
Burn wrote:Chest reminds me of G2 Hero Prime.

I get that, though for us Europeans he was G2 Sureshot - Prime fanboy extraordinaire!!! :D
Looking for:
Guardian Powered
Cybertron Backblast
BWII/Telemocha Jointrons esp. BWII DJ
PM me if you can help!
Dai_Ceefax
Minibot
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:16 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Hm. Not bad. They need to use silver instead of white. It would be nice to see it with actual paint instead of a digibash too, but they probably haven't gotten to that stage yet.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
No love from me.

:SICK:
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Mkall » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I hope they do a recolour as Sentinel Prime. I'd get him in an instant

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Atomatron » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
need to see the Alt Mode
Atomatron
Vehicon
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON