This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Featured eBay Items: Overlord, G1 Thunderwing, Skullgrin, Ghost Starscream, Dairu, Zaru and more!

The Bazaar of Carbombya is your place to buy, sell, or trade Transformers toys, comics or other items! Seibertron.com is not responsible for the transactions between users. BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Forum rules
Seibertron.com is NOT responsible for the transactions between users. It is recommended that you only purchase from people who have been an active member on the website for some time. It is also recommended that you use a service such as Paypal for your transactions. If you find a sale or trade that is suspicious please flag it for the Mods attention!

BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Featured eBay Items: Overlord, G1 Thunderwing, Skullgrin, Ghost Starscream, Dairu, Zaru and more!

Postby Seibertron » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Every few days we'll be bringing you some cool Transformers eBay auctions that are worth taking a look at. If you have eBay Transformers auctions, please post them here in our Carbombya Buy/Sell/Trade forum. We'll take a look there first to see if you've got something cool posted that should be featured on Seibertron.com. Check back in 2 to 3 days for some more featured Transformers items from eBay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featured eBay Auction #1
1989 G1 Vintage Transformer THUNDERWING 100% COMPLETE

You can find stickers for G1 Pretender THUNDERWING from fan-favorite ReproLabels.com.

Check out this item from eBay seller Old Toy Empire. You can view all of this seller's items by clicking here.

Old Toy Empire wrote:Hello, This auction is for a 1989 G1 Vintage Transformer THUNDERWING 100% COMPLETE. This figure is in very good condition with minor wear. There is some sticker wear and a bit of paint wear. Some paint wear to the black on his head. A nice quality example. 100% unbroken. All parts 100% original and unbroken. 100% original G1. I do not sell remakes, fakes, knock offs, reproduction, imports, or reissues. All my toys are the original ones bought in the u.s. that we grew up with in the 80's. Some weapons may show light wear, nothing bad, broke, or unusual. Some figures may not have all stickers applied. If techs, instructions or inserts are included they may show wear. Thanks for looking and be sure to check out my other items. I have tons of awesome finds!!!!

Featured eBay Auction #2
VINTAGE TRANSFORMER G1 PRETENDER SKULLGRIN RARE!!!!

Check out this item from eBay seller toyslairbest. You can view all of this seller's items by clicking here.

toyslairbest wrote:up for auction is ULTRA RARE!!!!vintage transformers g1 pertender with sell , gun , sword and robot to selling , toys is been used and have played wear and tear condition and the right feet of the robot are missing but is great for collect or display dont miss out!!!!! please see the photos for more details..item sold as it

Featured eBay Auction #3
Red Cliffjumper * Vintage G1 Transformers FREE SHIPPING

Check out this item from eBay seller wheeljackslab. You can view all of this seller's items by clicking here.

wheeljackslab wrote:This is an AUTHENTIC vintage Hasbro item. This item is NOT a fake, bootleg, reissue, remake, or encore.

Figure Condition: This item is rated an 80 with some wear. My grading scale is 1 - 100 with mint flawless items a 100, near mint items a 95, excellent items a 90 and so on.

Stickers Condition: rated an 80

Accessory Condition: 100% complete with all accessories.

Joint Condition: tight

Featured eBay Auction #4
New Transformers Gen. Thunderwing Skullgrin Cliffjumper

Check out this item from eBay seller bt_dc. You can view all of this seller's items by clicking here.

bt_dc wrote:You are bidding on a lot of 3 new Transformers Generations deluxe figures that includes Thunderwing, Skullgrin and Cliffjumper. They are MOC on nice cards with some wear (C 7/8 or better) and in-hand. U.S. bidders only (International bidders please contact me before bidding). Bidders with under (10) feedback, please contact me before bidding. U.S. Shipping/Handling on this lot is $11.95. PAYPAL is preferred for this auction. Contact me with any questions. Check out my other auctions to save on shipping. Good luck bidding.

Featured eBay Auction #5
Vintage Transformers G1 Fortress Maximus C-114 MIB

Check out this item from eBay seller Anglo's Toys. You can view all of this seller's items by clicking here.

Anglo's Toys wrote:Up for auction is for this vintage Transformers G1 Fortress Maximus C-114 MIB. Item is used but in good condition. Missing some paperworks and accessories. Toy is in good condition with minimal wear. Box has some wear and tear but box art still looking vibrant. Stickers wear is visible. Master sword missing the handle. Joints are still tight with clicking sound. Styrofoam box has some parts broken off. All items shown in pictures is included in this auction.

Featured eBay Auction #6
Vintage Transformers G1 Overlord D-307 Powermaster MIB

Check out this item from eBay seller Anglo's Toys. You can view all of this seller's items by clicking here.

Anglo's Toys wrote:Up for auction is for this vintage Takara Transformers G1 Overlord D-307 MIB. Item is used but in good condition. Missing some paperworks and missles. Instruction manual has a little tape residue. Toy is in good condition with minimal wear. Styrofoam box looks clean with minimal wear. Box has some wear but box art still looking vibrant. Stickers nicely applied. Powermasters chrome has tarnished in certain areas.

Featured eBay Auction #7
Transformers Vintage C-123 C-124 Dairu Zaru Cassette

Anglo's Toys wrote:Up for auction is for this pair of Vintage Japanese Transformers Dairu & Zaru. Item comes to you complete with all parts. Weapon is still minty chrome but toy itself has some oxidation. Box is in fairly good shape with no flap crease. Please note that both pieces does not comes with both bio-card and instruction sheet. Please see picture, what you see is what you get

Featured eBay Auction #8
Transformers G1 Starscream Ehobby Clear Version MISB

Anglo's Toys wrote:Up for auction is for this Transformers G1 Starscream Ghost Ehobby Clear Version MISB. Item is brand new, unused and unopened.

Featured eBay Auction #9
Transformers MASTERPIECE STARSCREAM MP-3G Clear Ghost

Check out this item from eBay seller sithdaz. You can view all of this seller's items by clicking here.

sithdaz wrote:You are bidding for Transformers

Limited Edition

TAKARA TOMY

MASTERPIECE STARSCREAM MP-3G

Ghost/Clear Version

Brand new and Sealed
Original TAKARA TOMY Product
Highly articulated and posable
Ghost/Clear version
Openning canopy and swing open nosecone
Two different heads
Adjustible thrust vectors
TOY COLLECTIBLE

Featured eBay Auction #10
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI CLASSICS CLEAR GHOST STARSCREAM US

This item is from fan-favorite and very reputable TFsource.com, which is one of Seibertron.com's sponsors. You should only buy Henkei Ghost Starscream from sellers you are familiar with to help ensure that you are receiving an original and not a knock off.

Check out this item from eBay seller TFsource. You can view all of this seller's items by clicking here.

TFsource wrote:Henkei Classics Clear/Ghost Starscream, and a very limited edition figure only available through the Transformers Generations Book 2 in Japan. Very limited in its release, this piece brings the e-hobby clear Starscream to mind, which was long ago sold out. A great looking chromed and clear combination of everyone's favorite Starscream character.

Each figure is MISB, sealed in its original box, and will be in C9-Mint box condition. Inside contents are mint, as the toy has never been opened and is still factory sealed.

Featured eBay Auction #11
TRANSFORMERS TFCON EXCLUSIVE NIGHT-BIRD NIGHTBIRD IN US

Check out this item from eBay seller TFsource. You can view all of this seller's items by clicking here.

TFsource wrote:This is the exclusive 2010 TFCon Nightbird figure! TFCon is the annual Canadian Transformers convention, and this custom figure is the first time Nightbird from the original G1 series has been brought to life. Transforms from car to Ninja and back, figure is on the smaller side, but still is quite impressive.

Seibertron.com's Transformers and more!

Didn't see something you liked above? Check out Seibertron.com's eBay store by clicking here! We've always got something of interest available in our eBay store.

http://stores.ebay.com/Seibertrons-Transformers-and-more
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Featured eBay Items: Overlord, G1 Thunderwing, Skullgrin, Ghost Starscream, Dairu, Zaru and more!

Postby Rated X » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:25 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nice items, but Im seeing no bargins. Its basically full blown retail. Not even 20 bucks cheaper to reel in buyers.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Featured eBay Items: Overlord, G1 Thunderwing, Skullgrin, Ghost Starscream, Dairu, Zaru and more!

Postby T-Macksimus » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 am

Holy freaking Primus...$1300.00 for a used Fort Max??? That's how much I paid for my first car back in high school. Gotta agree with Rated X. After going through the list, I'm not seeing any real bargains, at least not from my own standpoint, but for those of you wishing to fill in some holes in your collection, have at them. There were some things I wouldn't mind getting but I just can't afford them. I'm impressed with the condition of the stuff he has if his grading scale is accurate. Hard to find G1 stuff in that good of shape.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Seibertron » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Rated X wrote:Nice items, but Im seeing no bargins. Its basically full blown retail. Not even 20 bucks cheaper to reel in buyers.

Some of these items aren't necessarily bargains -- but that's not the point of "featured ebay auctions". If they were about bargains, I'd call them "bargain ebay auctions" or something different. I usually try to focus on items that I think a lot of collectors would be interested in. No one sends me but a few suggestions despite me asking time after time (it's been over two months since the last suggestion), so the featured items often reflect my interests or things that I think fans should be exposed to (such as Pretender Thunderwing due to its current relevancy).

Some of the prices aren't inline with market value, but anyone looking for those Japanese exclusive Cassettes would know this -- but that's also for Americans, because the money might be worth it in countries where the dollar isn't worth a whole lot compared to their currency. However, many of the items are right on. I just sold a boxed Hasbro Fortress Maximus, complete with no styrofoam, for $980 about 2.5 months ago. The Japanese version MIB with styrofoam and the two Japanese exclusive swords should go for $200 to $300 more (though the one in this auction was missing a few pieces, it had the swords which was most important for the Japanese version).

About 4 or 5 years ago, I paid $220 for one of my Thunderwings, $200 for another, $20 for a set of original stickers, and then I sold one of my Thunderwings for $200 back in 2007. The price for Thunderwing is consistent with his value. Same with a lot of the items listed here -- minus the Generations lot, but that was just here to remind people that these figures are starting to show up in stores and to show people where the figures have gone (their G1 versions) to where they are now (the Generations versions).
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Rated X » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Seibertron wrote:
Rated X wrote:Nice items, but Im seeing no bargins. Its basically full blown retail. Not even 20 bucks cheaper to reel in buyers.

Some of these items aren't necessarily bargains -- but that's not the point of "featured ebay auctions". If they were about bargains, I'd call them "bargain ebay auctions" or something different. I usually try to focus on items that I think a lot of collectors would be interested in. No one sends me but a few suggestions despite me asking time after time (it's been over two months since the last suggestion), so the featured items often reflect my interests or things that I think fans should be exposed to (such as Pretender Thunderwing due to its current relevancy).

Some of the prices aren't inline with market value, but anyone looking for those Japanese exclusive Cassettes would know this -- but that's also for Americans, because the money might be worth it in countries where the dollar isn't worth a whole lot compared to their currency. However, many of the items are right on. I just sold a boxed Hasbro Fortress Maximus, complete with no styrofoam, for $980 about 2.5 months ago. The Japanese version MIB with styrofoam and the two Japanese exclusive swords should go for $200 to $300 more (though the one in this auction was missing a few pieces, it had the swords which was most important for the Japanese version).

About 4 or 5 years ago, I paid $220 for one of my Thunderwings, $200 for another, $20 for a set of original stickers, and then I sold one of my Thunderwings for $200 back in 2007. The price for Thunderwing is consistent with his value. Same with a lot of the items listed here -- minus the Generations lot, but that was just here to remind people that these figures are starting to show up in stores and to show people where the figures have gone (their G1 versions) to where they are now (the Generations versions).

I was more refering to the Ghost Starscreams and the Nightbird prices. I know anything G1 with an original box is of high value. Im not disputing those prices. But the newer stuff might have a better chance of selling if you knock of 20 bucks from the BBTS average price. Anyways, I know little about selling because what I buy is for keeps. Im taking my collection to the grave. I wish Nintendo never came out in 1985 because then I would have alot more G1 stuff.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Seibertron » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Rated X wrote:I was more refering to the Ghost Starscreams and the Nightbird prices. I know anything G1 with an original box is of high value. Im not disputing those prices. But the newer stuff might have a better chance of selling if you knock of 20 bucks from the BBTS average price. Anyways, I know little about selling because what I buy is for keeps. Im taking my collection to the grave. I wish Nintendo never came out in 1985 because then I would have alot more G1 stuff.

I paid $90 for my Ghost Starscream and $150 for my Night-bird so I'd consider those average prices -- definitely not the best, but average.

I've sold quite a bit on eBay over the years. You don't make money by selling stuff cheap or at a loss. Both of the items you mentioned are being sold by TFsource.com which is one of this site's sponsors and one of BigBadToyStore.com's competitors. They have to make money to stay in business as well, just like we've got to make money to pay our bills.

The happy divide between collecting and selling can be a difficult line to tread.

As for your Nintendo and your G1 stuff -- I hear you! But like I always say, life's like Jenga. Take any parts of your past out of the Jenga tower and the whole thing can collapse and not be what it is today.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2023 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire-Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Fire Truck"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Dinobots Hasbro 2022 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2020 Racing Truck 2020"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON