This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

it appears the domestic release Seekers shall be complete........

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: it appears the domestic release Seekers shall be complete........

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I was a bit surprised by this. After getting Thrust and Dirge in Generations I figured the Seeker mold would be shelved until the next go around. I have to say that if Thrust and Dirge are any indication the QC on Thundercracker will be 100x better than the Bot-Con set.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Nemesis Destron » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
So now we wait for Skywarp for the circle to be complete yes? I think it is inevitable at this point that we will soon see it considering those that missed out on Henkei or the Hasbro 2 pack with Ultra Magnus. Has anyone out there picked up the so called KO Sunstorm? Is it available only in certain regions at this time? It's all so inconceivable with all the versions there are to date.

What a pisser it would be if somewhere down the road Hasbro/Takara decided to release Sunstorm after all those who chose to get the KO. I'm still hoping for the best!! :CON:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Nemesis Destron » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:08 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
So now we wait for Skywarp for the circle to be complete yes? I think it is inevitable at this point that we will soon see it considering those that missed out on Henkei or the Hasbro 2 pack with Ultra Magnus. Has anyone out there picked up the so called KO Sunstorm? Is it available only in certain regions at this time? It's all so inconceivable with all the versions there are to date.

What a pisser it would be if somewhere down the road Hasbro/Takara decided to release Sunstorm after all those who chose to get the KO. I'm still hoping for the best!! :CON:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt

Postby buddhaquest » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Motto: ""If you're not early, you're late.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
It will be nice to finally have Thundercracker.

3 Seekers (almost there)

3 Coneheads (check)

3 Rainmakers??? (Acid Storm is looking lonely)
These little words are having sex with your eyeballs
buddhaquest
Fuzor
Buy from buddhaquest on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Shadowstream » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:23 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
Well I guess it's time I accepted my lot in life to be contradicted by my snap decisions, seeing as how I JUST got one of the KO Thundercrackers... and I have a repainted Starscream as well. Oh well, 3 Thundercrackers, 2 Skywarps, and an idiotic string of choices for me. Happy Christmas...
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Nothing Hasbro does surprises me anymore, their ineptitude is legendary!

Burn wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:It's quite clear they dun dropped the ball, but did they have to drop it so far and so hard?

It's FunPub. It's their specialty.

I'm a killjoy, and proud of it!
don't take that to mean I'm a killjoy just because I can be, though...
Shadowstream
Headmaster

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:If the mold is still in good shape I would love more Rainmakers and Sunstorm.

I've often wondered about this. Certainly, you've got to think the mold is on the way out. On the other hand, it seems like there's a pretty strong demand, at least from collectors, for more Seekers. I should think that there are enough Seeker repaints left to recast the mold entirely and start from scratch. Skywarp, Sunstorm, Rainmakers...?

Regardless, I'm happy that we'll at least have the major characters (plus Acid Storm). Anything from this point on is frosting on the cake.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby Requiem Prime » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
THUNDERCRACKER!! WTF! Why didn't Hasbro say something? Why didn't Takara show something so we'd know Hasbro would emulate it? I just flushed $40 into a "decent" knock-off that couldn't close his back properly in jet mode. Let this be a lesson to you kiddies, only buy from companies that take enough pride in their knockoffs to let everyone know who they are. Like iGear.

Sigh... preordered.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby goshjosh95 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Motto: "Amazing! A boobie trap that actually catches boobies. [Optimus Prime]"
El Duque wrote:
Lord Onixprime wrote:I do feel sorry for those that bought that Botcon set with Thundercracker, Dirge, and Thrust. Especially if that was their main reason for buying it.

No need to feel sorry for us, we've had a complete set of Seekers for over three years now. Glad everyong else is going to able to a have a complete set.

I agree with El Duque... I've had all the Henkei Seekers, plus Botcon Dirge & Thrust, still picked up Generations Thrust & Dirge, & look forward to seeing how Generations TC will be slightly different / redeco-ed. It's great having tons of seekers! And like El Duque, I'm glad others can finally enjoy an officially-released TC, & near completing their Seekers air force. ;)^
:CON: "Decepticons, transform and rise up!"

My feedback thread: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/goshjosh95-t65587.php
goshjosh95
Vehicon

Postby Stumpybot » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Motto: "If you dont say what you mean, you can never mean what you say"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
i hate buying from BBTS as i always get stung for custom charges, unlike TFsource (dunno why it happens, but it does). But on this occasion, sod it, i'll have a few TC's and Wheeljack. Screw the expense!

I bet they fast tracked the release schedule to combat the rampant KO's. I was half tempted to get one, glad i waited :D
Stumpybot
Minibot
Buy from Stumpybot on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Firepower: 9

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Samsonator wrote:Hellz yes, if this is seriously the long awaited classics mold Thundercracker we've all wanted (barring those who got the Botcon set and/or Henkei version, though I'd imagine even some of them are excited) then I will be all over this. I still need to get Dirge as well, to have all six... but as soon as I actually see one he's all mine too...

I got Henkai Thundercracker and I am very excited about this. :grin: :APPLAUSE:

Preordered both him and Generations Wheeljack. Hasbro, thank you. :D
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Down_Shift » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
God I hope it's a new mould. I'm sick of the blocky seeker mould. I really want a TC based on IDWs incarnation. I'd also be pretty happy if it was based the WFC figures.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 8

Postby craggy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:00 pm

I want the mold of many uses. A complete set would be cool. Although I'll be needing Skywarp and Ramjet.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:08 pm

WeatherManNX01 wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:If the mold is still in good shape I would love more Rainmakers and Sunstorm.

I've often wondered about this. Certainly, you've got to think the mold is on the way out. On the other hand, it seems like there's a pretty strong demand, at least from collectors, for more Seekers. I should think that there are enough Seeker repaints left to recast the mold entirely and start from scratch. Skywarp, Sunstorm, Rainmakers...?

Regardless, I'm happy that we'll at least have the major characters (plus Acid Storm). Anything from this point on is frosting on the cake.

Well, Dirge and Thrust are in good shape, so that's a nice sign there.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

They are in good shape. I had read that Hasbro was taking better care of the molds to make them last longer. Or, given the extensive usage of the mold, perhaps they've already recast it, particularly the main body parts, since they're common to all Seekers. Regardless, I'm pretty sure they know that mold is an easy money-maker.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby It Is Him » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:24 pm

There's also a pre-order for TC and Wheeljack with Kup and Scourge, just so everyone knows they have some more options.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby quickmixed » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Masterpiece Thundercracker anyone?

If I remember correctly,Hasbro released the starscream/ skywarp masterpiece under the universe banner. So releasing a TC under the generations name isnt unlikely.
Personally I would rather complete the MP seekers than the universe/classics.

Should have checked the link but is there a price point listed?
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
quickmixed
Vehicon

Postby First-Aid » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Once again, being a cheap-ass pays off in the end. I refused to splurge on the Henkei. I refused to splurge on the BotCon set. Now I am rewarded for being cheap with the completion of my Classics seekers set...

...actually i was just too broke to get the other stuff... :BANG_HEAD:
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby NTESHFT » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
quickmixed wrote:Masterpiece Thundercracker anyone?

If I remember correctly,Hasbro released the starscream/ skywarp masterpiece under the universe banner. So releasing a TC under the generations name isnt unlikely.

$15.99 I believe. If there wasn't a Generations TC to be released, then why is there a preorder for one on BBTS?
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Speed: 9

Postby Galvatrondestroyer » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Motto: "You cannot achieve success without the risk of failure."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Kibble wrote:
Galvatrondestroyer wrote:HASBRO hear our prayers...give us Skywarp for those who didn't get the Target two pack!

I have the two pack, but still wouldn't mind Hasbro doing a more accurate Skywarp. The first one was on par with the first Starscream...in other words, it could easily be improved upon (like, say, the Henkei version.)

Yeah it could be improved I mean c'mon, we got two very distinct Starscreams in the Classics/Universe 2.0 line and i think Thundercracker will match more towards the 2.0 version of Screamer. so a more accurate Skywarp would be a good bet since people that want him in a more accurate color scheme can get ahold of him.
Galvatrondestroyer
Minibot
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Bradimus » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
My coneheads are complete. I have 2.0 Starscream which I like much better than Classics, which I did not pick up. I was able to get Ramjet for a reasonable price second hand before Thrust and Dirge came out because I was a fool to skip over the mold for Classics. I realized that when I picked up Acid Storm, and then Starscream (cartoon colors).

The reason Acid Storm caught my eye was because I love the forest camouflage (green) deco on the jet. I have been holding out hope for a desert camouflage Sunstorm. If Hailstorm is indeed the name of the 3rd Rainmaker, even though the name was just used, I hope they deco the Seeker mold with snow camouflage.

I assume Generations Thundercracker will look like his animation model, like 2.0 Starscream. I hope we get an individual release of Skywarp as well, since I did not pick up the two pack with Ultramagnus. Even if they don't, I will never regret not picking that up because I don't have the money to invest in 3rd party addons, cool as they may be.
Bradimus
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby quickmixed » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:49 pm

headsortails wrote:
quickmixed wrote:Masterpiece Thundercracker anyone?

$15.99 I believe. If there wasn't a Generations TC to be released, then why is there a preorder for one on BBTS?

Yeah the preorder is deluxe. It was just some wishful thinking on my part.

I just hope Hasbro havnt forgot a bout the MP TC.

Either way it looks like at least another year until we get one if one at all.
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
quickmixed
Vehicon

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:11 pm

WeatherManNX01 wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

They are in good shape. I had read that Hasbro was taking better care of the molds to make them last longer. Or, given the extensive usage of the mold, perhaps they've already recast it, particularly the main body parts, since they're common to all Seekers. Regardless, I'm pretty sure they know that mold is an easy money-maker.

lol, yup. :) I've got the new Dirge and Thrust, and it's good to see they're not loose or anything like that. So I have high hopes for Thundercracker. :)
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander

Postby ninoslow » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi everybody i just preorder both i cant wait to have mine awesome , geez hasbro gone broke me lol
ninoslow
Mini-Con

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Interesting. I'm actually hoping for WFC seekers with this. Although I wouldn't mind a third Classics Thundercracker. It'd be wasted money at this point but yeah.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
WeatherManNX01 wrote:

lol, yup. :) I've got the new Dirge and Thrust, and it's good to see they're not loose or anything like that. So I have high hopes for Thundercracker. :)

Hasbro Thrust is prone to stress marks and snapping pin joints at his ankles. I've owned a few by this point and I'm pretty gentle with my toys, bordering on obsessively cautious. Be careful with that one.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Classics Universe Deluxe complete 230920A"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2016 230713A"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Lancer ENAMEL PIN SDCC 2019 Transformers Generations Selects EE Hasbro NEW"
Lancer ENAMEL PIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SERGEANT KUP Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2010 230920A"
SERGEANT KUP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS23 DEEP COVER Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-GS23 DEEP COVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208V"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HUN-GURRR Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager 2018 230903A"
HUN-GURRR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Generations Deluxe complete Hasbro 2011 230809A"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON