This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

it appears the domestic release Seekers shall be complete........

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: it appears the domestic release Seekers shall be complete........

Postby Stumpybot » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Motto: "If you dont say what you mean, you can never mean what you say"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I just wanna throw my hat in on this briefly.

I live in the UK and im a student (for another 6 months anyway). For me, Botcon is a place i can only dream of, there is no frickin way i can afford to come all the way over, pay for accomodation and buy stuff too, thats minimum £1000 (about $1500). Its just not realistic. And sadly i cant afford to buy the exclusives online as they cost far more than i can justify spending (money hungry sellers on ebay! hate them).

From my pov, its been a few years since BC TC was released, and back then Classics was just getting traction, nobody knew that one day the entire line of seekers would be released (im sure they had an idea, but it could easily have been otherwise). Now you have a line where theyve held off on a release for so long, respecting the original BC release, and whats happened? Henkei TC costs a fortune and KO's are running rampant. How many TF's are KO'd as much as Thundercracker these days? It makes sense that they capitalise on their own product, the desire is there, the market is filled with people being ripped off for it. They HAVE to release it.

In the same way Henkei and Classics/Universe figures are different, so will Gen. TC be to BC TC. I love the idea of getting exclusive figures, in the last year and a half my TF collecting has really picked up (seriously, i keep having to find new places for storage), but hes not a hard to find design or exclusive character, hes a seeker. And as long as he isnt released, many people have a gaping hole in their set, and thats not fair.

Botcon will never be devalued when people like me are dreaming of the day when i can fly across JUST to attend. Screw san diego comic con, i dream of botcon
Stumpybot
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Buy from Stumpybot on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Chaoslock » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Sid Burn wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:I respect those who are happy for these wide releases despite having the Botcon figures, those are real transformers fans.
Those who are crying now are elitist posers, who looked at this news and then at the Botcon seekers they posess and made calcuations on how much estimated value was dropped on those figures... again.

you are missing the entire argument, I have no issue with people getting their $10 'crackers.
I certainly could care less about the cost or resale value of any one transformer, botcon or otherwise.

what I WAS commenting on is the damage it does to botcon as a whole. There are a lot of fandoms that have nothing like botcon so it is a valuable thing to many TF fans.
This situation is bad for botcon, and for anyone who attended and enjoyed botcon as it sets a precendent for the future. We have a great situation between hasbro and the TFCC, I dont want to see it messed up.

do you know how it can get messed up? make botcon exclusives commonplace. There is a fine line between a successful convention and a big room full of dusty crap.

understand now?

Read Bradimus' post. He put it together better than me. You think that Botcons main event is getting the figures? For some, maybe, but that's a convention, for gods sake. Maybe it's the biggest, but who cares? There are a lot of Transformers conventions around the world, the biggest part of them doesn't have exclusive figures, or are self-made figures by fans for fans - our own is a unique glow-in-the-dark Kremzeek that acts as a challenge-cup (I hope I use the term right - it is a prize that wanders around the quiz winners of the yearly competitions)

FYI, silly statements about the definition of a real transformer fan are ridiculous and show your inability to present a full argument.

I know I shouldn't have used the term "real fan" because "OOOOH, they don't exist, they are a myth" :P I love how some people just jump when they hear it Image

I was pointing out that those who are happy that they are getting a different version, or even the same, are actually collecting Transformers because of the figure or the characters, and see the TF collecting less as a merchant would.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Just do what I do, and buy everything.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Sid Burn » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Motto: "Feel the burn as I melt you down for scrap!"
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
Chaoslock wrote:
You think that Botcons main event is getting the figures? For some, maybe, but that's a convention, for gods sake. Maybe it's the biggest, but who cares? There are a lot of Transformers conventions around the world,

please read this, and think before you post back.

What I am trying to paint for you is a situation where the TFCC cannot draw demand for their exclusives and therefore cannot fund their conventions the way they can now.

Everything that makes botcon special costs money, it doesnt happen by magic. The venues alone, plus all the other things that make botcon great dont come cheap. If due to this, they dont bring in the people, then they dont bring in the dealers and the whole thing becomes as sad as a gijoe convention (which is very sad)

I am not saying this is happening right now, hopefully it wont ever happen. But releasing those seekers at retail is setting the precedent. Every situation no matter how great or horrible is set off by one action.

If it does go that way, and the TF community no longer has botcon the way it was, it will be a shame.
get it? :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

the posters who responded clearly cannot see the difference between someone talking about the future of the fandom and someone trying to prevent them from getting a $10 'cracker. Please enjoy your thundercracker, the mistakes were already made by TFCC and Hasbro, you buying them is irrelevant to my point.
Last edited by Sid Burn on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Amelie » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
I actually agree with Sid Burn here - releasing BotCon "exclusives" will make the event less special. However, I don't feel that Henkei\Generations Dirge and Thrust qualify - from a collection point of view they are different toys.

On the subject of Thundercraker, I am divided. I personally hope that if the domestic release is indeed the Classics mold that it has significant differences from the BotCon version (decal and colour differences).

Its the same thing with Ehobby producing limited release G1 recolours. I was delighted to get Sunstorm when he first came out (before his Dreamwave appearance) and I confess that I was a bit miffed at his reissue - not because it had financially devalued my version, but because something that I thought was special due to its scarcity, was made less so by its increased availabilty. I wouldn't have cared at all if the 2nd released featured differences from the original release.

Rarity is one of the things that makes collecting interesting. Hunting down or discovering a cool variant (even if its because the figure was reissued with a new gun) is one of the things that I love about the hobby.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Look, they can't make everyone happy, so should they focus on making the few people that attend BotCon and buy the figures only because they're rare happy, or should they make the many in fandom at large happy?

Good grief Charlie Brown, maybe they should rename the new figure Lightningcracker or something.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Postby Sid Burn » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Amelie wrote:I actually agree with Sid Burn here - releasing BotCon "exclusives" will make the event less special.

Rarity is one of the things that makes collecting interesting. Hunting down or discovering a cool variant (even if its because the figure was reissued with a new gun) is one of the things that I love about the hobby.

A voice of reason in the darkness, I would concede that due to remolding, the coneheads are not as big an issue.

If cracker is highly altered, I can get on board with that as well to some degree.

but the precedent is there now, clearly this entire situation was bungled right from the decision to include cracker in a botcon set, but that is irrelevant because it has already happened, thundercracker released at domestic retail is also irrelevant as it is already going to happen.

Botcon remaining viable now that people know any popular characters the TFCC issues in a botcon set may see retail shelves, devaluing botcon as a whole.

THAT is the issue.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
The thing people don't seem to get is, this upcoming Thundercracker isn't going to be the same as the BotCon or Henkei release, it will be different deco wise while the BotCon version will still stay special and worth more.

besides the only reason the Seekers where even a BotCon exclusive was due to Hasbro not seeing any other way of releasing them back then, Classics was selling poorly and by making the remaining 3 seekers BotCon exclusives Hasbro managed to secure the possibility of people completing their Seeker collection.
It was due to the success of that set that lead to Classics style toys even being reconsidered. This new Thundercracker will look closer to the Universe version of Starscream, therefore not fitting into the original classics collection, while BotCon TC will stay as rare, expensive and sought after as he is.

And not BotCon won't become obsolete just because Hasbro releases new and different looking toys for major characters.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Chaoslock » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I see and agree that releasing every Botcon exclusive would hurt the business badly, but one of my points was that choosing the seekers as exclusives was a VERY bad idea, especially at the dawn of the Classics releases.
That is why FunPub should choose what it wants as exclusives wisely (and Hasbro to agree with anything to be exclusive to somebody). They have to be interesting enough for collectors, but the release not scales smaller than the worldwide demand.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity

Postby Sid Burn » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Dead Metal wrote:the only reason the Seekers where even a BotCon exclusive was due to Hasbro not seeing any other way of releasing them back then,

And no BotCon won't become obsolete just because Hasbro releases new and different looking toys for major characters.

your first point is valid, and I never argued that point. It was an unfortunate set of events.

your second point, who knows? I know how difficult it is to make a con happen, and a con like botcon pays for its costs with those exclusives, ticket prices dont even come close given the spectacle that botcon is. Since I deal bots at the bigger cons, I hear this from the promoters themselves.

again, I hope this never happens...but this release isnt helping. I guess we will have to wait and see how altered this T'cracker is.
Last edited by Sid Burn on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster

Postby It Is Him » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Sid Burn wrote:Botcon remaining viable now that people know any popular characters the TFCC issues in a botcon set may see retail shelves, devaluing botcon as a whole.

THAT is the issue.

If this is really the crux of your complaint, then you are blowing things way, way out of proportion.

Generations Thundercracker will not ruin Botcon forever. There is no slippery slope.

Razorclaw0000 wrote:Just do what I do, and buy everything.

QFT :KREMZEEK:
Last edited by It Is Him on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker revealed

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Earlier we reported that there already where pre-orders for Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker, and now actually have our first picture of both!
Thanks to Martyn de Weert, who sent us an e-mail, we now know that entertainmentearth.com has a pre-order page for Generations Wave 3 including an image of the entire wave.
You can see this listing by clicking here but we have also mirrored the image for your viewing pleasure!

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby It Is Him » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Sexy.

It Is Him
City Commander

Postby DISCHARGE » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
With the release of the new Thundercracker the Botcon version will be worthless.
Everybody should just give me theirs so they can replace it with a less special, mass release NEW and SHINEY retail Thundercracker. That will solve all the problems.
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:53 pm

He looks awesome, like the bastard child of the Henkei and the Classics version. And since there's a big chance that he'll be of the same quality as Thrust and Dirge, I'll likely get him, and Universe Starscream and Skywarp when he gets made, damn henkei and Classics Seekers in my collection? :BOOM:

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby Sid Burn » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Chaoslock wrote:I see and agree that releasing every Botcon exclusive would hurt the business badly, but one of my points was that choosing the seekers as exclusives was a VERY bad idea, especially at the dawn of the Classics releases.
That is why FunPub should choose what it wants as exclusives wisely (and Hasbro to agree with anything to be exclusive to somebody). They have to be interesting enough for collectors, but the release not scales smaller than the worldwide demand.

Thanks, I agree it was a bungled choice, but as deadmetal stated, it was the best choice for the market at the time.

the truly tricky part is your second point, choosing exclusives that wont have enough demand from casual fans to be viable at retail, but enticing enough to hardcore collectors to make botcon financially viable to the TFCC.

its a slippery slope, thundercracker was a bad choice clearly, but what other choices would be up for argument? G2 redux was a safe choice, but what if the next set was the protectobots? what side would we argue for then? good exclusives, or deprived fans who want a shot at retail classics protectobots?
Last edited by Sid Burn on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster

Postby Sid Burn » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:56 pm

It Is Him wrote:Generations Thundercracker will not ruin Botcon forever. There is no slippery slope.

that is a conclusion, not an argument.

a conclusion with nothing to back it up. You would be surprised how even a show as large as botcon can be just a few bad choices from not making a profit. the overhead is ridiculously high, its a big risk business wise.

doesnt matter now as nothing has happened yet. I am curious to see what the botcon landscape will look like down the road if this becomes common.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster

Postby jlogano20 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
anyone else notice that wheeljacks "wings" are repaints of tracks istead of the new molded one on the early pics
HASBRO FAIL
this wave is still mine though
[QUOTE=Fosterlager;6004341]RTS is so dead in fact, if you activate the rubsign now the faction symbol will have x's for eyes.[/QUOTE]
jlogano20
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby chrisc4 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Motto: "Never let fear overcome you."
Weapon: Old-Style Musket Laser
:BOWDOWN:
chrisc4
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: ???

Postby It Is Him » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Sid Burn wrote:
It Is Him wrote:Generations Thundercracker will not ruin Botcon forever. There is no slippery slope.

that is a conclusion, not an argument.

a conclusion with nothing to back it up.

RUINED FOREVER

You're not the first to think so, and you won't be the last.

It Is Him
City Commander

Postby It Is Him » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Boy am I pissed that SE Overkill was released. That really ruined forever the customization classes at Botcon. Now no one wants to attend those. Funpub might as well pack their bags and move on to something bigger and better.

It Is Him
City Commander

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
Oh, Thundercracker, you gorgeous thing. I cannot wait to have you on my shelf. :D
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

Postby Soundwave__Superior » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Motto: "Cries and screams are music to my ears."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Well, this has made my holiday season jollier than ever. I have been waiting forever to get a Classics Wheeljack.

I just hope they make Skywarp and Ramjet for those who were idiots and did not buy them in classics 1, like me. #-o
:CON: Soundwave Superior :CON:
Soundwave__Superior
Minibot
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby NTESHFT » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Now all I need is for Hasbro to do Sunstorm and the rest of the Rainmakers.....
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Bradimus » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Sid Burn wrote:Think you are a little hung up on the term "crappy" from my post. That is simply my opinion.
There are many who see no difference at all that would sway them.

Not really, I respect all opinions, and I thought your term said something about what you thought of the quality of the Dirge I was finally able to purchase (my only Seeker as a kid, so that meant something special to me to get the update).

My point regarding what TFCC makes available (for those who are fortunate to be members) at Botcon (and otherwise) is that members should get the best of quality control, and that if they are getting something the general public will one day demand and receive (as with the Seekers), they are paying to get it NOW, not years later.

Plus, those wings on Botcon Thrust are a better mold in my opinion than the Takara and now Hasbro release. And I think you got Ramjet's bombs with that, which I wish would have come with all the general release coneheads. So in my eyes, you have something unique and superior to what I have, and that's what TFCC should be offering, aside from the NOW factor.

What I am trying to paint for all of you is a situation where the TFCC cannot draw demand for their exclusives and therefore cannot fund their conventions the way they can now. Everything that makes botcon special costs money, it doesnt happen by magic. The venues alone...

I am not saying this is happening right now, hopefully it wont ever happen. But releasing those seekers at retail is setting the precedent. Every situation no matter how great or horrible is set off by one action.

If it does go that way, and the TF community no longer has botcon the way it was, it will be a shame.
get it? :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

First, I think you meant to use this on me: :HEADHURTS:

Second, I completely understand your point about the need for TFCC to have an ability to offer things that make TFCC worth while. But I would think what truly funds Botcon is the attendance more than the TFCC exclusives. As I expressed near the end of my post, it's a convention I would love to attend. It's an experience I would love to be a part of. To interact with the people who gave me something special as a child and make me feel good as an adult and give me something to share with the next generation, that's something special. To meet people from all over and talk about the hobby, the brand, the experience, the meaning, that's what conventions are about to me.

I will never forget meeting the Dark Detevtive team when they came to the Motorcity Comicon as part of their promotion tour. I had an opportunity to chat with the late great Marshall Rogers for over an hour because I went early on Friday instead of Sunday and hardly anyone was getting in line at that point. Spending time with him and Terry Austin talking about all things Batman was the greatest experience as a fan I have ever had. They could have brushed me off entirely, but they enjoyed the conversation, and they challenged me as a fellow fan, because that's what they were too at that point, artists who once worked on the comic and just recently were invited back to tell a sequel.

We talked about what it was like when they first worked with Steve Engelhart on Strange Apparitions, back when Batman was returning to his roots after the 60's run. I got to delve into what they thought Batman was about, who was the man, who was the mask? I was able to find a copy of their collection (SA TPB) for all of them to sign while I waited for Engelhart to arrive (he was running behind schedule). I got to hear what they thought of Batman:TAS and what it meant to have part of their story featured as one of the best episodes of the series, The Laughing Fish (with some minor changes to fit the TAS story). We pondered about what the new live action movie Batman Begins would be like, what our expectations were and how much we believed this movie would do what the others could not, bring the essence of Batman to the big screen.

And after Engelhart arrived and signed everything I had brought (and bought there), they took a picture with me that I will cherish for as long as I live and beyond (though I won't get to take that picture with me, but then neither will I get to take my TF's). I looked forward to their next tour for their next Dark Detective story, but it won't be the same because I won't be able to ask Marshall Rogers his thoughts on the new movies, though I think I already know how that conversation would have gone.

Conventions are more than collecting stuff, they are about experiencing something that only can happen by paying the price of admission. TFCC, as pointed out by others, needs to find ways to offer things that WILL remain unique to collectors, but without forcing Hasbro to hold back production on mainstream characters. Releasing the Seekers corrects a selfish mistake by TFCC and Hasbro. If any precedence has been set now and for the future, it's that TFCC does not have a right to monopolize the mainstream character market, be it for well known US characters, or well known Japanese (and European) characters, especially if the mold is made and ready for use. No fan should be prevented from acquiring a well known character from retail.

There are lots of characters and character concepts that TFCC has used and can use that will not see retail release, not due to lack of collector demand, but because there is not enough profitability to use/alter/make new molds to sell those characters. A great mold was made for Starscream that automatically should have led to the release of his fellow Seekers in that or the following line. The coneheads are no different, but TFCC did make exclusive wing molds that will never be available to outsiders, so at least Botcon Thrust will always be unique. They could have done that for Dirge, too. And they could have taken Cybertron Starscream and released all of the Seekers in that Cybertronian mold. Why haven't they? Why hasn't Hasbro done that with the voyager and/or legends class mold? Why did the paint scheme on Dirge look so terrible for the only other Seeker released as a Voyager from the Cybertron mold?

TFCC has options. Lots of options. Punch/Counterpunch and the entire G2 theme is something special. And just because we are getting Scourge on retail does not mean the Botcon Scourge and Sweeps are useless. They are unique, and the mold they used fits the characters a lot better than the new one. I'm glad I'll be able to get the new one, but I'm only getting one, not building an army. I've read that a number of people here will be keeping their Botcon Sweeps on display because of how good they are. If I had the Botcon Sweeps, I might not bother with the new Scourge at all.

If the future of Botcon is truly tied to the exclusive TFCC products, then Botcon is doomed to fail. But if Botcon is what I imagine it to be, the ultimate Transformers experience, then the only issue TFCC faces with its exclusives is choosing unique ways to represent characters that Hasbro and Takara won't. I think they've hit some home runs, like Alpha Trion, but they have also struck out, and Thundercracker is one of the latter.

(to check off the rest of what you said, I could care less about KOs, I dont sell items from my personal collection and the botcon seekers are certainly not unique any longer.)

Thrust is. As for the rest, again, it was selfish of TFCC to try and prevent everyone else from having them, especially since the brand would be dead without the retail market. Anyone who thinks otherwise is stuck in the past. Simple as that. :PEACE:
Bradimus
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAMCON Transformers BotBots Series 5 Retro Replays video tape camera 2020"
CAMCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRETZEL Transformers BotBots Series 4 Movie Moguls Hasbro 2020"
BRETZEL Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOLDWICH Transformers BotBots Series 3 Spoiled Rottens expired sandwich 2019"
MOLDWICH Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "H2-EGO Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique sports water bottle 2020"
H2-EGO Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHREDDER JACK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang 2018 Hasbro"
SHREDDER JACK Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUMBEATS Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 drum kit set"
DUMBEATS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DR FRAUD Transformers BotBots Series 5 Science Alliance chemical flask 2020"
DR FRAUD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BotBots Series 6 Set of 2 Transformers vehicles Outta Controller + Racer-Roni"
BotBots Series 6 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VIGITENTE Transformers BotBots Con Crew Line League tent 2019"
VIGITENTE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FANCY FLUTTER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Sugar Shocks Hasbro 2020 macaroon"
FANCY FLUTTER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOTZEL Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades pretzel 2019"
KNOTZEL Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOOGLY SPY P.I. Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop 2020 binoculars"
GOOGLY SPY P.I. Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SLAPPYHAPPY Transformers BotBots Series 1 Backpack Bunch 2018 Slappy Happy Ruler"
SLAPPYHAPPY Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON