This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Robotkingdom Update: Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set pre-order

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Robotkingdom Update: Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set pre-order

Postby Mach » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Ray from Robotkingdom has sent us the store update:

Hi,

we have Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set pre-order now, US$66.99, release date to be late March 2011:
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 11&lang=us

Thanks,
Ray
www.robotkingdom.com
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Robotkingdom Update: Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set pre-order

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sold! At that price, I am extremely happy! :grin:

No offense to Robot Kingdom, but does anybody know if BBTS will carry these? They are just across the river from me and always get me stuff freaky fast!
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Robotkingdom Update: Perfect Effect PE-11 SFX SCOUTING FORCE X Camera Set pre-order

Postby Rated X » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:07 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Im gonna wait till they all in stock and order them along with rewind and eject as a bundle. The shipping is more expensive with robotkingdom so you save when you buy in bulk.
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Grr. So Conflicted.

I like these guys except for the size. The figures are really small. On the other hand I'm really not impressed with the Generations Perceptor so I don't thing I'll be thrilled with the Reflector repaint.

Maybe I'll just keep Zoom Out 25X as my Classics Reflector.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby prmlove1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:34 am

Motto: ""Till all are mine""
Weapon: High-Powered Plasma Blaster With Infra-Red Sight
Agamemnon wrote:Sold! At that price, I am extremely happy! :grin:

No offense to Robot Kingdom, but does anybody know if BBTS will carry these? They are just across the river from me and always get me stuff freaky fast!

I don't know about BBTS but TFSource has a preorder up for it and the price is $79.95 before shipping. You can pretty much expect the same price for BBTS though.
I am looking for a set of Botcon 2012 Junkions at a decent price...
prmlove1
Micromaster
Buy from prmlove1 on eBay
Strength: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Blackstreak » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:05 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I'm gonna wait and see how much TFSource is gonna put these up for. I pre-ordered the Autobot 3-pack from RobotKingdom and I may not have saved much money if at all because of the shipping prices from across seas. I'm gonna be paying for the shipping anyways so I may as well throw my support to a local company in the states.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby HollyW00d » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:48 am

Blackstreak wrote:I'm gonna wait and see how much TFSource is gonna put these up for. I pre-ordered the Autobot 3-pack from RobotKingdom and I may not have saved much money if at all because of the shipping prices from across seas. I'm gonna be paying for the shipping anyways so I may as well throw my support to a local company in the states.

How do you figure? It should only cost you around $10 - $16 for registered air parcel with insurance depending on the weight. All of the US sellers have it for $120 plus shipping.
HollyW00d
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby NTESHFT » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 am

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I'm going to wait for BBTS and see how much they are going to price it. I'm definitely getting this since it's staying under th 100 dollar mark...
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Jazz-1982 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 am

I'll be passing on this as I don't do 3rd party stuff, even Fansproject.

I'm looking forward to his Generations/RTS/United figure. I wonder what changes they'll make to Perceptor to make him more Reflector like apart from a new head/paint job.

A G1 reissue of this guy would be seriously cool if they ever did it. :CON:
Formerly known as the Tokyo-Matrix.
Jazz-1982
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby S4_NE » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:45 am

I am going to get it, this will look nice next to my Voltron star shooter :KREMZEEK:
S4_NE
Mini-Con

Postby joevill » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:38 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
This looks amazing! Does anyone know how big it will be?
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Speed: 5
Courage: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Prime Evil » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
joevill wrote:This looks amazing! Does anyone know how big it will be?

Do you have the PE Rumble/Frenzy molds? Each Reflector fig should be a little taller then those, but not by much. You can see it in the pic for the advertisement.

I'll definitely be getting this Reflector set over the TFClub one. I just like the overall aesthetics of this set over their, plus the guns and weapons with this set make them look like a lil force to be reckoned with.

I'll place my preorder for them and Eject, Rewind,Rosanna, and the eHobby exclusive Bots.
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby joevill » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Prime Evil wrote:
joevill wrote:This looks amazing! Does anyone know how big it will be?

Do you have the PE Rumble/Frenzy molds? Each Reflector fig should be a little taller then those, but not by much. You can see it in the pic for the advertisement.

I'll definitely be getting this Reflector set over the TFClub one. I just like the overall aesthetics of this set over their, plus the guns and weapons with this set make them look like a lil force to be reckoned with.

I'll place my preorder for them and Eject, Rewind,Rosanna, and the eHobby exclusive Bots.

I do have the Rumble/Frenzy figures. Thanks! I think I seen the TFClub prototype. It looks pretty sweet too.
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Courage: 5
Skill: 5

Postby LiKwid » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
headsortails wrote:I'm going to wait for BBTS and see how much they are going to price it. I'm definitely getting this since it's staying under th 100 dollar mark...

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=PFT10012&mode=retail

here ya go..$20 bucks more though...
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Wow, three figures plus all those cool accessories, and for that low of a price! Sold.
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Courage: 10+
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 3D sealed Image Comics 2022 JUN220022 (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KILLADELPHIA #31 Cvr D Noir Edition Image Comics 0923IM418 31D (CA) Alexander"
KILLADELPHIA #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Destro Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 3D 0124IM241 Petraites + Martin"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM314 7B (CA) Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr C Laughter Image Comics 2023 1123IM810 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #24 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM324 24A (CA) Deodato"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #339 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 DEC220301 339B (W) McConville (CA) Keane"
SPAWN #339 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #350 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM224 350B (CA) McFarlane"
SPAWN #350 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #335 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 AUG220231 335A (W) McConville (CA) Toledano"
SPAWN #335 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWHAWK #1 Image Comics 1992 (CA) Valentino 220817A"
SHADOWHAWK #1 Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #20 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAY230275 20B (CA) Randal (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #20 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #19 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR230284 19B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #19 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #60 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 FEB230266 60C (CA) Manapul"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON