This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Spolier - possible new character ??

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Spolier - possible new character ??

Postby Joshua Vallse » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:34 am

Motto: "Build a Giant Robot? Sure it's safe, I mean...it's not like two Stars from a childhood tv show are going to hotwire it and take over the world....right?"
I call hoax. A rather good one mind you, but still a hoax.

The Bot just doesn't seem to follow the same design pattern that all the bots over the previous two films seem to follow. Even Jetfire, whom turned out to be a Nursing Home Bot, had more meat on him..and he had a bloody cane.

Unless it is just a two second shot, then it wouldn't really matter. Figure he's on the ground, fire cannon, jumps in the air, shoot rocket, blows up...use explosion and scrap shower to X-disolve to the next shot of Optimus cutting something in half.

End Scene
ImageImage
CLICK HERE: http://youtu.be/WM394EfR2hk
To see what happens to our two troublemakers. So much for my motto!

Also Visit my website for more artwork:
http://joshuavallse.blogspot.com/
http://www.wix.com/JoshuaBallze/Art-Website/
Joshua Vallse
Headmaster Jr

Postby whipslash » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:10 am

Good shout 5150 Cruiser, looks to be the 'Typhoon' euro fighter, man them things can manouver in the air.

If this indeed genuine, i think he may be mid transformation.

Now if it is fake, why such an obscure view of a bot, the wheeljack fake someone mentioned gives you a clear frontal view, this pic makes me feel like hes standing/landing on top of me, oblivious to the insignificant fleshling hes about to squish.
whipslash
Mini-Con

Postby DMSL » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:10 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Sweet Blitzwing!

Hasbro better not **** up the toy by making it a deluxe or a voyager.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Albershide » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 am

Great find about the alt mode 5150 Cruiser. :)
Albershide
Vehicon
News Credits: 24

Postby Mykltron » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:58 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
I bet the toy's gonna suck.

Unless they give us a leader class!

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:39 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
I have talked too much trash about this film for it to started leaking coolness!!!

:sad: I don't wanna eat my words!!! I don't wanna... :sad:
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:44 am

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
sucha hoax.... I can see a wing and treads...thats a little too obvious for bay's tastes.... i'm sure if it really was blitzwing, a picture screenshot like this wouldn't really let you who it was at all even the slightest. Coz lets be honest, if most of you were showed bonecrusher's original movie concept before you were told who it was, I doubt many would have guessed right.
:CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby dirk2243 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:03 am

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
Now, I'm not saying this is for the movie....but....

if either a fake, or from the game, or whatnot, it's more than likely "A" blitzwing. Maybe not for the movie maybe so. But no way is he a robot ripping up a jet or a robot ripping up a tank. You can see the rest of the fuselage tucked under his chest, just above his waist. The jets missles or external fuel tanks on it's thigh.

Unless it's a robot that just picks up a plane or a tank and wears it as a backpack it's more than likely Blitz. Now.....if it's for the movie or not, I'll wait and see. And he does look a bit scrawny to be Blitzwing.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
dirk2243
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Lord Onixprime » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:42 am

Looks fake, like a fanboy's best attempt at rendering a movie styled character. It is far too simple looking and not broken up enough for the movie style. It looks fake.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Stormrider » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:59 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
What's the purpose of having a triple changer in the movie (other than a character appearance) since the robots can turn into anything they want at anytime?
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby G1 Smoketreader » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:25 am

Motto: "Continue building from within,attack your designated target,defend everyone."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Well, the Eurofighter and the word Blitz are both European, so if Shockwave is related to Russia in this film, it could be one of his boys.

The background strikes me as too Rotf to let my brain register Dotm for the time being.
If it's Dotm related, there'll be more sightings.

Blitzwing, as one of a group of named triple changers trashing Abots and Cons alike in the name of Shockwave...that I'd like to see.
"Everyone has a hobby.Even people who say they don't still have one under another name.If we're sick,injured, we still go to it and get down to see how it is.If it needs something, we bring it,make sure the attention is perfect.It exercises our care and protection and gives us back philosophies.It's a living thing to us,and is the most perfect way to teach a young person how to be towards a living thing. It's something that should never be taken away."
-my Wife
G1 Smoketreader
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Rated X » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:45 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Just hope the toy is deluxe size and G1 colors so I can put in my classics collection next to Astrotrain and Octane.
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Blackstreak » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Nice, very nice.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Courage: 9

Postby dirk2243 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:07 am

Motto: "If you don't believe me, just ask me.....I'll tell you all about it."
I'd also like to question how (if real) has been revieled so late compared to some of the others? It would seem to me that Megs new look, Shockwave and Primes Trailer would be more secretive than this guy?

I'm a blitzwing fan, but I just think some of the other TF's would have been harder to come across than this? And even his appearance looks too homage to his G-1 to be movie verse?

If he is in the movie though....awesomesauce.
New pics added as I find time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirk2243/
dirk2243
Headmaster

Postby Alex Jones » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:13 am

My thoughts for what its worth...

1. It is most likely not a fake. I have seen some "leaked" photos of transformers in the past, particular the wheeljack one and this does not look like there was any photoshopping errors, particularly if you look at the edges of the bot and the background. Usually you would see some misalignment but the lighting, the shadows, etc. just look too perfect.

2. Like others have said I am wondering how they are going to pull off a realistic triple changer that has two earth modes. Mixmaster had an earth mode and cybertonian canon mode. There's a possibility that it could be Duocon where two alt modes merge to one robot.

3. This character "Blitzwing" may play a minor background role where he is shown for 5 minutes and then blown apart or something.
Alex Jones
Vehicon

Postby NatsumeRyu » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:38 am

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
guarayakha wrote:Looks great, but at the same time too polygonal and simplistic to be a Bayformer. Probably character from the DOTM game though.

QFT.

While Bay can make anything canon that he wants to with Habro's permission, (ie a movie blitz) this model and especially it's design aesthetics lack many points that make up the transformers in the film. I agree that it might make the game - who knows - maybe it started in the game and they're just throwing the mold in for a shot in the film as cannon fodder, or a small nod to something that happens in the game/comics/etc.

But this bot is VERY simplistic, which is my main case against it.

One other thing I'd like to bring up is does a triple changing movie bot have to have visual cues to both modes in bot mode? Only if the designer wanted it to be so. The tank treads could easily disassemble, ESPECIALLY in that upper arm - which is one of the easiest places to see the simplicity of this design - It's got that horrid long crack down the middle that doesn't have anything disturbing it (ie blocking the crack, wheter it be a wire, piston, or more kibble). It would constitute laziness on part of the designer to just say, "well, just stick the treads, and that's the upper arm." I would hope the art director would have made them redesign that to keep all the bot's sufficiently different in bot mode versus moving larger chunks around. Bayformers is all about stuff operating on a smaller level. :D

Detail is easy to fake. That's why I don't think this is, or was at least initially meant to be, in the film. Somebody with a computer that can't render a million poly mech in reasonable time along with compositing effects that would lengthen the rendering time considerably....

But for all my opinion is worth, I return to an original thought...Bay can make anything canon...If he wants this bot in there, it'll be in reghardless of whether I think it fits with the existing aesthetic of movie bots or not. XD
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby DJLazer » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:52 am

Motto: ""Destruction is the right of all autobot beings""
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Jazz-1982 wrote:Hope this rumour is true!

If not F YOU BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Death to all autobots!
(Formerly known as lazerwave217)
DJLazer
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Alex Jones » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 am

I read somewhere the guy that is sliced in half in the superbowl may be blitzwing.

edit: saw the screenshot .. hard to tell :oops:
Alex Jones
Vehicon

Postby Red 50 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
rpetras wrote:
Caelus wrote:Honestly, what makes me most skeptical is how much he looks like his G1 self. The tracks and wings are in the right place and the wings have the same silhouette as G1 Blitzwing's MiG-25 alternate mode.

Totally agree!

If it IS from the bay film, and it is a triple changer that looks like that, he'll be called "Bruticus" :roll:

Wouldn't "Octane" sound cooler? That's kinda the reason Optimus got those flames and Brawl in the 2007 movie was named "Devastator": they were cooler.

Although, which do you think is cooler name:

a) Blitzwing, b) Bruticus or c) Octane?
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Postby autobotPRIME14 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:58 pm

I don't think this is TRANSFORMERS material at all, probably just a leaked screenshot from asylums ripoff TRANSMPORPHERS
autobotPRIME14
Mini-Con

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
NatsumeRyu wrote:
guarayakha wrote:Looks great, but at the same time too polygonal and simplistic to be a Bayformer. Probably character from the DOTM game though.

QFT.

While Bay can make anything canon that he wants to with Habro's permission, (ie a movie blitz) this model and especially it's design aesthetics lack many points that make up the transformers in the film. I agree that it might make the game - who knows - maybe it started in the game and they're just throwing the mold in for a shot in the film as cannon fodder, or a small nod to something that happens in the game/comics/etc.

But this bot is VERY simplistic, which is my main case against it.

I don't get how so many can write this off as being overly simplistic based off one screen shot that doesn't even show the entire bot. For me, this look nothing like a game rendering and looks more on par with movie still. A game shot would be more pixeled, this is fairly clear with more distinct lines.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Well this afternoon I was at the library watching youtube videos and somebody had made a knock-off TF commercial for the third TF movie, it seemed to have video meshed with it from some other movie I’m not sure what the movie was called but I can remember a seen from it, it showed a jumbo jet transforming into some sort of robot, what does this have to do with the image, I kind of think its from the movie mentioned previously

P.S. if anybody knows the name of this movie please tell me
:D
P.S. by the way it is not transmorphers =;

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Autobot Megatron » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Motto: "That's just prime..."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
godzillabot wrote:Well this afternoon I was at the library watching youtube videos and somebody had made a knock-off TF commercial for the third TF movie, it seemed to have video meshed with it from some other movie I’m not sure what the movie was called but I can remember a seen from it, it showed a jumbo jet transforming into some sort of robot, what does this have to do with the image, I kind of think its from the movie mentioned previously

It actually seems like I might have saw this too. Guess it's time to watch some fake trailers...

EDIT: It wasn't Terminator: Salvation, right? Just asking because I haven't seen it and it seems like it's a fairly popular movie to get fake TF bits from.
Last edited by Autobot Megatron on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Autobot Megatron
Like Nemisis Prime, but cooler.
Autobot Megatron
Fuzor

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Random question: Wasn't the movie "I am number 4" supposed to have a trailer for DOTM!?
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
Autobot Megatron wrote:
godzillabot wrote:Well this afternoon I was at the library watching youtube videos and somebody had made a knock-off TF commercial for the third TF movie, it seemed to have video meshed with it from some other movie I’m not sure what the movie was called but I can remember a seen from it, it showed a jumbo jet transforming into some sort of robot, what does this have to do with the image, I kind of think its from the movie mentioned previously

It actually seems like I might have saw this too. Guess it's time to watch some fake trailers...

EDIT: It wasn't Terminator: Salvation, right? Just asking because I haven't seen it and it seems like it's a fairly popular movie to get fake TF bits from.

Well I think it had robots that turned into a copying machine, and a space shuttle :???: also I think it came out sometime dering 2000-2007

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210677 5RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAY221566 3B (CA)Allison"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #2 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915F"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #60 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210B"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222D"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12B (CA) Zama JUN190702"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr A Skywarp Image Comics 2024 1023IM977 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 4D 0224IM258 (CA) Clarke"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A 0224IM255 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220487 41A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #41 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON