This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Seekers."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Seekers."

Postby Richter » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

SEEKERS

Story and seeker faction symbol design:
Juan Pablo Osorio iskander77.deviantart.com

Lineart and character re-designs:
David C. Ayling DavimusPrime.deviantart.com

Colors:
Lisa Sky ActorzInc.deviantart.com

Lettering:
Franco Villa M3Gr1ml0ck.deviantart.com

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Seekers."

Postby AutobotMR2 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:03 am

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Nice setup for further moaics! Art could be a little better, but I stress the term little. GOOD WORK!
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Didicos » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 am

Motto: "...whatever..."
Weapon: Sword
That was a nice one. Well done!
Didicos
Headmaster

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 am

I'll third it: very nice!
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby GetRightRobot » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Sweet! I really like the look of Screamer. Good job peoples! :APPLAUSE:
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby LisaSky » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 pm

AutobotMR2 wrote:Nice setup for further moaics! Art could be a little better, but I stress the term little. GOOD WORK!

Thanks! :)
I agree. Sadly something happened to the original file so the lines were smaller than usually used to colour. But we decided to push ahead anyway.

It's a shame, I could tell from the lines that the artist had done a wonderfully detailed piece. I hope I get the chance to colour his lines in the future!
LisaSky
Mini-Con

Postby Skyfire77 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Motto: "Science can't move forward without heaps!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Can we find a better host than Image Hack, or at least give a link to a higher res pic?
It's really hard trying to read text on a 535x800 image.
Skyfire77
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10

Postby LisaSky » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Skyfire77 wrote:Can we find a better host than Image Hack, or at least give a link to a higher res pic?
It's really hard trying to read text on a 535x800 image.

It's bigger on DA here: http://transformers-mosaic.deviantart.com/art/Seekers-200899714
LisaSky
Mini-Con

Postby Skyfire77 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Motto: "Science can't move forward without heaps!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Ah, thanks! :APPLAUSE:

Very nice Mosaic. Love the story. :CON:
Skyfire77
Headmaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10

Postby LisaSky » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Skyfire77 wrote:Ah, thanks! :APPLAUSE:

Very nice Mosaic. Love the story. :CON:

No problem! I'm glad it's bigger there, I was squinting on another site at first too! ;)
LisaSky
Mini-Con

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:29 am

Don't miss the other pieces of the Transformers: The Lost Seasons project!

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception on DeviantArt: the War Within based fancomic project.
Masters Of The Universe / Princess Of Power - Martin Mystère does non present: Get a Life! - Saint Seiya: mini Gaidens

"As an Autobot... no, as a thinking being, to fight must be the last alternative."
(Optimus Prime, "A Distant Thunder!")
M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby Tekka » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:08 am

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
So, does this follow any particular continuity?

I don't know... I'm racking my brains but I always got the feeling that the others, at least the core Seekers anyway, were quite contemptuous of Starscream. I know if I were them I'd never follow him if the alternative were Megatron.
Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby LisaSky » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:20 am

Tekka wrote:So, does this follow any particular continuity?

I don't know... I'm racking my brains but I always got the feeling that the others, at least the core Seekers anyway, were quite contemptuous of Starscream. I know if I were them I'd never follow him if the alternative were Megatron.

I think it's pretty loose... I forget what the designs were modeled after... oops!

IIRC, despite SS's obvious character flaws, the Seekers, at least in the beginning, seemed to view him as a leader. Sometimes they follow him even when Megatron can still vocalize! lol!
LisaSky
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Legacy United Core Beast Machines Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
NEW!
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTPROWLER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NIGHTPROWLER Trans ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON