This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers DOTM Leader Class Sentinel Prime Video Review

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers DOTM Leader Class Sentinel Prime Video Review

Postby El Duque » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
In additional to providing us with the video review for Transformers DOTM Leader Class Sentinel Prime peaugh has also posted his bio over on TFW05.

SENTINEL PRIME is a legendary warrior, thought lost long ago. The strength of his will and the power of his sword are spoken of in reverent whispers by AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON alike. Now that he has returned, the final defeat of MEGATRON and the DECEPTICONS is assured.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Autobot Scum » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Motto: ""Yes, I am. Now, let me show you why your kind call me that.""
Weapon: Megaton Battle Sword
SENTINEL PRIME is a legendary warrior, thought lost long ago. The strength of his will and the power of his sword are spoken of in reverent whispers by AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON alike. Now that he has returned, the final defeat of MEGATRON and the DECEPTICONS is assured.

So he's definately going to get his ass handed to him and someone else will have to step up to finish the job.

Unless they take the literal route of Deus Ex Machina, in which case its probably not a good idea to put such epic spoilers on the toy package.
Autobot Scum
Mini-Con
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby OlivusPrime » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Motto: "Let justice prevail over death."
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Sounds like an epic character, but I just hope he doesn't upstage Optimus Prime.

Recently Bought: Universe (2008) Powerglide, RTS Trailbreaker, DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime
OlivusPrime
Fuzor
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I'm probably going to like Sentinel Prime, but I'll always like Megatron more, so I hope he beats the crap out of Prime (both of them actually, to make up for his beating last movie). :CON:
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby ben226 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Motto: "Always remember to pillage before you burn."
Weapon: Shotgun
I do have to some what agree with Counterpunch. Some of these videos are poor. The camera has to be manually focused anytime we are shown close ups, the colors shift badly when it adjusts to the different colors of the figure, the table shakes when bumped and then the camera shakes, and it appears to be too close to the figures where Peaugh has to adjust the angle just to view the segment he is transforming. Haha maybe we just need to pool some money together to get Peaugh a new camera.

That aside, Peaugh I can tell your passionate about this and I DO enjoy watching your reviews. Keep it up!!

As for this figure I am not really a fan of it. The red isn't as fire engine red as I would like. He appears too top heavy. His sword looks like it is junk and the figure looks bland overall. Not a fan and I'll pass. Is it just me or does this DOTM line not really excite you? It is just not doing it for me. That is unless some better stuff comes through the pipeline later.
ben226
Mini-Con

Postby adiu75 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:35 am

Great review. i usually watch other video reviews but i usually comment on peaugh, coz i commented once on another reviewer and turns out he was so sensitive. i didnt like his reply. 8-|
adiu75
Mini-Con

Postby HoosierDaddy » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:22 am

Maybe this question is taboo, if so please forgive me, but how do a couple of these guys always get these toys so far in advance? Do they work for Hasbro or live in Hong Kong or something?

Anyway, that Sentinel Prime is a must have for me after this review.
HoosierDaddy
Combiner

Postby LeL » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:40 pm

I love how the shield opens into the Jaws of Life, I might have get him a Firefighting Axe instead of that folding sword.
LeL
Minibot

Postby OptiMagnus » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I can't wait to get this action figure and learn more about the character. I think he'll end up being a good component to the story.

And man I'd like to know how Peaugh gets all of these figures months in advance of release. He's pretty lucky if you ask me. But I do enjoy his reviews better than others. I think he could take some lighting and camera pointers from optibotimus though.
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby freaky777 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:33 am

Well I already have him and Leader BB in hand. Bascially for me, I got it from one of the specialties shops in Singapore.

Hes a great toy, only thing i dislike is how the panels are to be forced when in vehicle mode, otherwise its a great toy.
freaky777
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby trence5 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Motto: "I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO TONIGHT THAN DIE!"
Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
monstergrotusque wrote:Wasn't really into this figure for the most part but this review may have persuaded me.

Over all the bot mode is pretty sweet. Not really diggin the face though. The legs look really good to me aswell.

He's sure to be pricey at retail. Prolly the 60 dollar range just like Prime was which will make for an easy pass since i'm not completely convinced on Sentinel Primes awesomeness.

I agree with you, I've never had to "have" any of the movie figures, nor did I care for their look, but this one looks great AND movie accurate (so did that Optimus)...
trence5
Combiner
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #24 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 220622A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAR210484 31RI (CA) Caltsoudas"
TRANSFORMERS #31 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #51 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D GI JOE 1123IM275 (CA) ACO (W) Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM343 4B (CA) Jonboy"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM317 7E (CA) Clarke (W)Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr F Walking Dead 20th Image Comics 0823IM481 5F Hughes 240330"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 FEB228624 2C SidVenBlu"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #47 sub IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Roche"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Autobot WHEELJACK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Autobot WHEELJACK ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON