This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers ROTF Chromia Motorcycle Up for Auction!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers ROTF Chromia Motorcycle Up for Auction!

Postby El Duque » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Here's a unique chance to own a piece of Transformers cinematic history. The actual custom 2008 Suzuki B-King created by Retro Superbike for Transformers ROTF is up for auction!

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) - This is the original “Chromia” Arcee Motorcycle from Michael Bay’s film. This motorcycle, named “Chromia”, is based on the toy and comic book character. Created by Retro Superbike from a 2008 Suzuki B-King, it was used on set in the opening sequence of the movie and in the introduction of the new Autobot. It was called “******** Awesome” by Michael Bay when he first saw it. The paint scheme, as dictated by Bay and crew, depicts the Glyphs seen throughout the movie. Also includes a damaged fairing piece and the original studio rendering used for design approval.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers ROTF Chromia Motorcycle Up for Auction!

Postby First-Aid » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:31 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
WANT. :x :x :x :x :x :x
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Rated X » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:42 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Beautiful paint. But I know a few people who got killed on bikes. They are basically coffins on wheels.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 am

That IS ******* awesome.

Rated X wrote:But I know a few people who got killed on bikes. They are basically coffins on wheels.

9 times out of 10, when someone is killed on a bike, they were speeding, riding recklessly, riding late at night, and/or drunk or under the influence.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby First-Aid » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Rated X wrote:Beautiful paint. But I know a few people who got killed on bikes. They are basically coffins on wheels.

That's why most of us in the medical field refer to crotch rockets as "donorcycles". Personally I'd rather have a motorcycle that could actually survive a collision, like a Harley or a Honda Goldwing...you know, the BIG motorcycles (you can't call em bikes when they are that big and powerful). They don't have the pick-up or speed of the little plastic bikes like Ninjas and the like so riders tend to not speed as much- more for just cruising and enjoying the road and showing off how much chrome you have.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Speed: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby SJ21 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:45 am

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
GuyIncognito wrote:9 times out of 10, when someone is killed on a bike, they were speeding, riding recklessly, riding late at night, and/or drunk or under the influence

That is false. Statistically most motorcycles accidents are caused by the driver of the other vehicle, not the motorcyclist. That is directly from the Pa Department of Transportation's motorcycle safety manual.

First-Aid wrote:That's why most of us in the medical field refer to crotch rockets as "donorcycles". Personally I'd rather have a motorcycle that could actually survive a collision, like a Harley or a Honda Goldwing...you know, the BIG motorcycles (you can't call em bikes when they are that big and powerful). They don't have the pick-up or speed of the little plastic bikes like Ninjas and the like so riders tend to not speed as much- more for just cruising and enjoying the road and showing off how much chrome you have.

All motorcycles are deadly, regardless of size. A Harley may not have the pickup of a CBR or the top end speed of a Ninja, but the riders are still out in the open. Add in the number of riders that think "I'm not riding very fast and my bike is huge, so I don't need a helmet".

Back to the topic: That bike is awesome. I wish I could afford it. It would be a huges step up from what I am riding now.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:48 am

Damn! I really disliked ROTF, but even I'd love to own her! um...I mean that. Funny how the bike mode is somehow sexier than her robot mode.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby OptiMagnus » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:45 am

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
A Chromia worth buying...
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby ArmadaPrime » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:55 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
1st step learn how to ride
2nd step get some money
3rd step realise that the auction finished years ago.
dangnabbit!
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
id love to have that bike or even just one like it, thing looks frakin awesome.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Baha08 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Guys just wait until the Elita-1 Repaint and Arcee to come out.
Baha08
Minibot

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Rated X wrote:Beautiful paint. But I know a few people who got killed on bikes. They are basically coffins on wheels.

Which is why I'd only buy it to look at it!
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Daaaammn sexy sexy ride.
Riding bikes are so dangerous, especially if you live in a place like Vancouver, haha. The drivers here suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. But i'd still ride it coz bikes are badass and chicks love em.
:CON:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby TheDownshift » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Motto: "u mad, GEEWUNers?"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Anyone else notice the headlight sorta looks like Kat's faceplate from Reach, or a Cyberjet faceplate?
ROBO-COMMUNISM!
TheDownshift
Minibot
Strength: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby redguyver » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:04 am

Motto: "TILL ALL ARE GONE!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
anyone else notice that there are completely different bikes in two different photos for the bike :-? seems kinda sketchy to me =;
redguyver
Micromaster
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Rated X wrote: They are basically coffins on wheels.

You're thinking of cars. You sit on the outside of a bike and I don't know of many coffins on which your corpse is put on the outside of it.

Anyways it's a lovely bike. I certainly wish I could afford it.
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PREDACON W/ SIDE BURN + SKID-Z Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231209A"
PREDACON W/ SIDE B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRUELLOCK Transformers Energon Class complete Hasbro 2004 230427B"
CRUELLOCK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TIDAL WAVE + Mini-Con RAMJET Transformers Armada Giga-Con complete 2003 231102A"
TIDAL WAVE + Mini- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MONOCLE Transformers Cybertron Mini-Con complete + instructions 2005 190615a"
MONOCLE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNARL Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + d43j key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
SNARL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCATTORSHOT Transformers Cybertron Scout complete w/ Cyber Key s67k 2005 231102A"
SCATTORSHOT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 2002 220114A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHT ATTACK MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2003 231209A"
NIGHT ATTACK MINI- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 211006A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIGNAL FLARE Transformers Energon Class complete Hasbro 2004 230427A"
SIGNAL FLARE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON