This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

NEW pics of TFclub DEVA, DSLR, and PCC

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: NEW pics of TFclub DEVA, DSLR, and PCC

Postby MGrotusque » Sun May 01, 2011 8:51 pm

HA!! i love it.

Hasbro should hang there head in shame. Or at least take some notes on what combiners are supposed to look like when they see what these guys are puttin out.

It's not as hard as Hasbro seems to make it.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby krenger99 » Mon May 02, 2011 1:29 am

Get to Target if you haven't got a Bombshock figure. They have the same mold on clearance. It's called: Steelshot w/ Beacon. It's the exact same mold but as an Autobot Variant.

Devastator is going to devastate by bank account. Based off of the sheer size and detail, he'll be going for several hundreds of dollars, if not over a thousand, for the set. :(

The new camera trio looks very nice but I think it lacks something. Maybe it's a little too modern looking, I'm not sure.

It'd be nice if they gave an approximate price range for these. If for nothing else than to know how much we'll need to save, make, and/or spend to get them.

krenger99
Minibot
Buy from krenger99 on eBay

Postby bvzxa » Mon May 02, 2011 1:34 am

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
amcgrath929 wrote:
bvzxa wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:
Kibble wrote:
bvzxa wrote:Now the bigger dilemma will come down to whether the Crossfire03 set by FP will be worth the money to buy if you didn't have Energon or Classics Devastator, or just go out and get this set. Though FP's project should be brilliancy, this Deva' is a better representation. I really want it. Please let the quality be on par with FP.

Yes...because it's not going to be for Dev...at least not according to Venksta, who's pretty plugged in with the on goings of FP.

Agreed, it isn't set in stone to be Devy. But I'm not certain anyone has come out and said it wasn't either. Venksta has said things to make it seem it was and wasn't so I don't know what to think. ;)

I believe FP actually said themselves they wouldn't be doing Devastator and that Crossfire 03 had nothing to do with Combiners. One of the reasons for not doing Devastator is that they stated they won't be tackling projects others are already doing since their G3 trailer tanked due to the BTS Classics Prime trailer.

That sucks about the trailer. I still want one but I don't have a way to display it. I didn't like the BTS trailer at all.

I guess I jumped on the bandwagon of thinking Crossfire 03 would be Devastator. That's cool because every time I see this Devastator it makes me glad I sold my Walmart set. I still have the Target Constructicons I got from CP which I am fond of, but if this project comes to light...I will have a true Deva'.

Off topic a bit:
I would love to see some original designs into a combiner. If Cx03 is a new group, aww man I can't wait because I want to recreate Scramble City so bad...my wallet must be fortified!!!

He means the sales tanked, not the trailer. The trailer itself is amazing.

I recall them saying that at Botcon a couple years ago I believe. Then Venksta came out and said they changed their mind and to not be surprised if we saw it first in green. Shortly after he said that, he came out and pretty much retracted the entire statement. So, who knows really. It will be impressive most likely no matter what it is.

My biggest pull for them to do it is scale. The TFC Devastator will most likely be cool, but out of scale with all the other combiners I own.

No I am aware that he was talking about the sales...duh? :???:

I was commenting that "yeah it sucked it didn't sell well" which I probably should have included in my earlier post.

I see there are more pics added. The camera does not look bad to me. I guess closer pics will give me an idea if I want to drop the cash or not. I like the size. P.E. toys don't do it for me. Shadow warrior was way too small and should have been $30 less than what I paid for it.

Looks like it may be TFC's year once all these projects come to fruition.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby metaphorge » Mon May 02, 2011 1:45 am

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
krenger99 wrote:Get to Target if you haven't got a Bombshock figure. They have the same mold on clearance. It's called: Steelshot w/ Beacon. It's the exact same mold but as an Autobot Variant.

Already ahead of you; picked up three (one to display in each mode) earlier this evening.
Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby GEEWUN » Mon May 02, 2011 3:57 am

Motto: ""I'm not Psychotic... just Crazy!!!""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Hercules is just epic
GEEWUN
Pretender
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Mykltron » Mon May 02, 2011 4:27 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Dev looks really good but I want to know how good his articulation actually is before I decide whether or not to throw away a few hundred on this.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby kookookajew » Mon May 02, 2011 4:34 am

Motto: ""For everything that ever was ...""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Devastator ... looks ... amazing ...

Please be a reasonable price :( ... hell even if he isn't, I think I could get em' anyways due to my lack of interest of the next movie line (with the exception of like 3-4 toys)
:APPLAUSE:
kookookajew
Micromaster
Buy from kookookajew on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Counterpunch » Mon May 02, 2011 6:16 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I'll care when they get this stuff to market at a somewhat reasonable price.

Until then...nothing from me.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Maldroth » Mon May 02, 2011 6:32 am

I keep seeing people want the purple chest shield on this guy. I think it looks fine with out it. Considering that piece was to cover up gaps in the original robot, this one doesn't seem to need it. The only thing holding me back on this is how they choose to release it and the price. If it's way above the average of what we see for customs then I might have to pass.
Maldroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby GuyIncognito » Mon May 02, 2011 6:54 am

:APPLAUSE:

That's all I can say. I want everything shown here, including Chibi-Head OP.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby hinomars19 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:59 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:
Kibble wrote:^^ Not to mention if Hasbro did this and charged $500-600 "we" would probably throw a friggin' sissy fit of epic proportions. As T-Mack stated, they're perfectly capable, it's just not necessarily in their best interest...and probably couldn't put out the same figure and still adhere to safety laws.

But it wouldn't need to cost anywhere near $500 if it was official would it?
And this devy isn't gonna break the supreme class size either is it? I thought rough comparison shots put them around deluxe size each? Supreme starscreams arms and legs are biger than deluxes.
Or am I just talking out my ar*e again? :D

I'm afraid only half out of that rear end. :P

You see, the cost mainly comes from:

- Length of Development
- Size and Number of pieces on the toys
- Number and size of Production Runs
- Promotion, including commercials, TV shows and comics.

Factors that influence the above include:
- Target Audience and by extension, projected sales.
- Local Toy Safety Laws

All is tied within a budget, and the development of a proper Devastator would take so much resources, it would probably take the budget of a line and a half! Can't really do much with a line consisting of a single figure, can you?

so I was half right then? :grin:

That's the kind of answer I was looking for. Cheers. So, I'm guessing the reason it's different today than back in the 80's is due to 2 things: Each constructicon back in the day had virtually no parts due to their simplicity compared to today's standards thus cheaper to produce, AND they were in the cartoon?
That's why Energon combiners only had 2 of the 4 limbs designed, to cut all of these factors in half. And again, they were in the show. Understood.

I wonder how succesful sales of the ROTF Devastator set were? Or the individual transforming 'constructicons' put out for that matter. Be interesting to see if having a blockbuster movie behind them did actually substantiate their belief in their system. Or would any loss made on toys not matter due to the ridiculous money Hasbro would get for rights and stuff?

I want this...'hercules' but I doubt I can pay for it. Ah well. (but ya never know)
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Kibble » Mon May 02, 2011 8:59 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Shocking to find out no useful info was revealed this weekend... :roll:
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
hinomars19 wrote:That's the kind of answer I was looking for. Cheers. So, I'm guessing the reason it's different today than back in the 80's is due to 2 things: Each constructicon back in the day had virtually no parts due to their simplicity compared to today's standards thus cheaper to produce, AND they were in the cartoon?
That's why Energon combiners only had 2 of the 4 limbs designed, to cut all of these factors in half. And again, they were in the show. Understood.

I wonder how succesful sales of the ROTF Devastator set were? Or the individual transforming 'constructicons' put out for that matter. Be interesting to see if having a blockbuster movie behind them did actually substantiate their belief in their system. Or would any loss made on toys not matter due to the ridiculous money Hasbro would get for rights and stuff?

I want this...'hercules' but I doubt I can pay for it. Ah well. (but ya never know)

Movie Devastator was turned into a Tonka-styled combiner for a number of reasons. The most obvious one is cost, but Hasbro also decided to keep the number of parts low to lessen the complexity, and to decrease the total weight. Especially the last one is vital concerning Toy Safety. You really don't want a hefty Fortress Maximus landing on your head, much less this monstrosity. That may have played a part in Devastator's components not transforming into robots in the movie.

At least we got 4 transforming Constructicons in the main toy line, even if they didn't combine. I'm cool with that.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Jazz-1982 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:10 am

This is really testing me resolve as I've wanted a Classics Devastator which combines and splits up into separate Transforming Constructicons for years but I don't buy third party products, even extra accessories.
Hasbro, Takara Tomy please give us something at least half as awesome as this someday! And no crappy power core combiners or reissues of classics 'Devastator' although that's most likely all we'll get. :BANG_HEAD:
Formerly known as the Tokyo-Matrix.
Jazz-1982
Headmaster Jr

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Mon May 02, 2011 11:28 am

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Everyone is missing the point here! Dr. Crank! How much more awesome does that get? Even if I can't get all of the other combiner parts or the sweet PCC guys, I WANT DR. CRANK! How could anyone not? He's the cure for what ails you! :KREMZEEK:

Seriously though, I need those PCC parts AND not-Devastator, but I fear not-Devastators price, as he looks to be very close or even above the $200 mark.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Kibble » Mon May 02, 2011 11:46 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
If not-Dev is anywhere near $200, consider yourself beyond lucky!
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Mkall » Mon May 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I lol'd at Dr Crank. The black deco of Reflector actually makes them more appealing to me for whatever reason. I may just pick them up too.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby rpetras » Mon May 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I will be shelling out whatever for not-Devy! That is a must have.

I'm glad I opted for the other Reflector though. These are cool, but not enough of a homage for me.

I also like the PCC set, and hope they come out with more.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Speed: 4

Postby Burnin12 » Mon May 02, 2011 12:41 pm

PCC limbs are looking great and definitely better on Heavytread!

This pic of Not-Devestator next to The PCC combiner makes Not-Devestator look smaller than I thought he would be.
I don't remember, did we get actual confirmation of their (Not-Constructicons) size being Voyager or was that just speculation? If not I would speculate them to be more of a larger Deluxe size by looking at the size of Not-Devestator and their individual alt modes now that we have them pictured with other figures.
Last edited by Burnin12 on Mon May 02, 2011 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burnin12
Micromaster

Postby Captziltoid » Mon May 02, 2011 12:42 pm

ok that damn devastator makes my pants get tighter. I NEED TO SEE IT IN COLOR!!!! :shock:
Captziltoid
Minibot

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Well well well not too shabby regarding the not-Devastator and not-Reflector. I like the black look totally differentiating the style from the PE rendition of not-Reflector. I will definitely have to pick up both sets and the not-Devi is totally freakin' awesome. It can't get any better than that...or can it? :-?

Now someone please tell me regarding the PCC WWII set will they combine with any core TF or just the ones shown? And who is the core TF oposite of Onslaught is it? I think that one looks better at the center. When these where first posted I didn't even know they were combiners. They look pretty sweet on their own. Time to put in some OT at work to make what ALL of this will cost...'nuff said! :CON:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby DTR69 » Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Captziltoid wrote:ok that damn devastator makes my pants get tighter. I NEED TO SEE IT IN COLOR!!!! :shock:

Just a 5min job but some idea.

My main concern is the knee joints. The knee is part of the lower combiner and from the look of the limb transformed that part does have the posability to have a ratchet joint, although it does appear to be molded to the area below it actually pulls away and becomes back kibble in the smaller robot mode, weather it pulls away with a ratchet joint and is kibble for a reason, as it could of easily been part of the smaller robot, sp fingers crossed
DEVA.jpg
DTR69
Fuzor

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon May 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Nemesis Destron wrote:Now someone please tell me regarding the PCC WWII set will they combine with any core TF or just the ones shown? And who is the core TF oposite of Onslaught is it? I think that one looks better at the center. When these where first posted I didn't even know they were combiners. They look pretty sweet on their own. Time to put in some OT at work to make what ALL of this will cost...'nuff said! :CON:

All the commander PCC figures have the same connecting ports so yeah any of them will work. That is Heavytread who has a tank alt mode next to Bombshock (onslaught looking one).
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Mon May 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Wow, Deva turned out to be really cool, HUGE, and probably super expensive. The Reflector looks okay, but still doesnt hold against Perfect Effects. But the PCC limbs turned out to look really cool on Bombshock. Nice and bulky.
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 5

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Fox Kids CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe complete Hasbro 1999 210923A"
Fox Kids CHEETOR T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWERVE Transformers G1 Mini-Bot complete Hasbro 1986 240109A"
NEW!
SWERVE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINOX Transformers Beast Wars Transmetal Deluxe complete vtg 1998 AS-IS 230609A"
RHINOX Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-48+ DARK AMBER LEO PRIME Transformers Masterpiece Beast Wars Hasbro 2023 New"
MP-48+ DARK AMBER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #17 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221592 17B (CA) Bell"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210498 2A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWIN TWIST Transformers G1 Jumpstarters complete + instructions 1985 220807A"
TWIN TWIST Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Roleplaying Game DICE BAG Renegade Game Studios RPG AUG218181 New"
Transformers Rolep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210677 5RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINO Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 1996 220114A"
RHINO Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN Transformers G1 Triplechangers complete + instructions 1985 221120A"
ASTROTRAIN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON