This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Dark Of The Moon Toy Line Participation Night in Hong Kong

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Dark Of The Moon Toy Line Participation Night in Hong Kong

Postby Blurrz » Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Some lucky lads in Hong Kong got a chance to fiddle with the first wave of the Dark Of The Moon toy line. Amidst the chaos and joy are some solid images of everything from Human Alliance toys to Voyager Megatron. We've got comparisons of Leader Bumblebee with the legendary Metroplex, as well as his fellow wave mate, Leader Class Sentinel Prime. There's also tons of in-hand images of many Dark Of The Moon figures, in which the threads are linked below!

Thread 1
Thread 2

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Last edited by Blurrz on Sun May 08, 2011 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Dark Of The Moon Toy Line Participation Night in Hong Kong

Postby PrymeStriker » Sat May 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
9 more days, 9 more freakin' days =P~
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby robofreak » Sat May 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Gyrotron wrote:9 more days, 9 more freakin' days =P~

Keep an eye out, the street date broke. I've got 6 figures sitting on my desk that I just wrote up some reviews on.

I don't see Fort Max in those pics. Only Cybertron Metroplex.
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt
News Credits: 12

Postby Autobot Joe » Sat May 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Motto: "Just a few more to go and the collection will be complete honey...I promise."
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Just got my Voyager Megatron and Voyager Optimus Prime at Meijer here in Michigan yesterday. Glad they put them up for sale early. I think they are both great. I'm not thrilled about Prime's alt mode but still a nice figure.
Well, that's just Prime...

Autobot Joe
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Watch Autobot Joe on YouTube
Buy from Autobot Joe on eBay

Postby STINGRAY749 » Sat May 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Motto: "This is your end Rampage."
Weapon: Underwater Cannons

I feel your pain man i hope laser beack, and shockwave are in the first wave because they're the only guys that i will get. Who am i kidding ill probably get get most of the new figs.

One thing i noticted was that the cyberverse commanders look like scout class figs.

3DS Friend Code: 2208-5040-1208
STINGRAY749
Targetmaster
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby robofreak » Sat May 07, 2011 9:37 pm

t$money$49 wrote:

I feel your pain man i hope laser beack, and shockwave are in the first wave because they're the only guys that i will get. Who am i kidding ill probably get get most of the new figs.

One thing i noticted was that the cyberverse commanders look like scout class figs.

Laserbeak is in another wave.

First wave has:

Leader:

Bumblebee
Sentinel Prime

Voyager:

Ironhide
Optimus
Megatron
Shockwave

Deluxe:

Crankcase
Roadbuster
Bumblebee
Ratchet
Starscream
Skids
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt

Postby takablechimp » Sat May 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I live in San Antonio Texas and found Voyager Optimus Prime at Target today. They only had two out, so I grabbed both; one for me and the other for my son :D. Weird though that they did not have any of the legends or deluxe figures out yet. Going to some other locations tomorrow to see what I can find. :grin:
takablechimp
Mini-Con
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Blurrz wrote:We've got comparisons of Leader Bumblebee with the legendary Fort Max, as well as his fellow wave mate, Leader Class Sentinel Prime.
Where do you see Fort Max? All I see is a Cybertron Metroplex with some gaudy neon blue paint on where his dark blue paint should be. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby MagnusLabel » Sat May 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Motto: "(miming matches) My hovercraft is full of eels."
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Blurrz wrote:We've got comparisons of Leader Bumblebee with the legendary Fort Max, as well as his fellow wave mate, Leader Class Sentinel Prime.
Where do you see Fort Max? All I see is a Cybertron Metroplex with some gaudy neon blue paint on where his dark blue paint should be. ;)

Probably Galaxy Force Megalo Convoy.
MagnusLabel
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Jet
Strength: 3
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Blurrz » Sun May 08, 2011 12:01 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Lol whoops
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Skill: 5

Postby rpetras » Sun May 08, 2011 7:21 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
robofreak wrote:Laserbeak is in another wave.

First wave has:

Leader:

Bumblebee
Sentinel Prime

Voyager:

Ironhide
Optimus
Megatron
Shockwave

Deluxe:

Crankcase
Roadbuster
Bumblebee
Ratchet
Starscream
Skids

OK, so for me that will mean Sentinel Prime, and Voyager Megsy and Shockwave.

I may get Roadbuster.

The rest are skip for me.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Flux Convoy » Sun May 08, 2011 7:31 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Kinda funny that these are the Hasbro versions. Not fall outta your chair funny, just ya know, weird.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby STINGRAY749 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:12 am

Motto: "This is your end Rampage."
Weapon: Underwater Cannons
Thanks robofreak i needed a list of what to look for. Even though i probably will only get roadbuster, crankcase, megs, and shockwave from this wave.

3DS Friend Code: 2208-5040-1208
STINGRAY749
Targetmaster
Courage: 9

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun May 08, 2011 10:32 am

robofreak wrote:Laserbeak is in another wave.

First wave has:

Leader:

Bumblebee
Sentinel Prime

Voyager:

Ironhide
Optimus
Megatron
Shockwave

Deluxe:

Crankcase
Roadbuster
Bumblebee
Ratchet
Starscream
Skids

Thought Wave 1 also had Topspin :sad: oh well. But what about Sideswipe. Mudflap. I thought they were in Wave 1 too!

I have searched every store in my town: No DOTM Early Releases, so I gotta wait those nine eight days until the official release >_< But the problem is I only have 30 dollars. NOOOOOOOO!!! I had 50, but, ugh, I spent it on another crappy HFTD figure :BOOM:

Sigh I'll get Prime and Bee on the first sight, cuz I think they'll go fast. I might get Starscream with a little help from my quality hungry parents. At least Megatron will have some competiton:

Cyberverse Preview Prime: "MEGATRON, ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL!"

Voyager Megs: "..........Um I think the odds are obvious..."

Cyberverse Preview Prime: "DIE!"

*clank* *clank* ~Preview Prime vs Voyager Megs, the only DOTM toys I have so far.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Midnight_Fox » Sun May 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Gyrotron wrote:Sigh I'll get Prime and Bee on the first sight, cuz I think they'll go fast.

Not if my area's any indication. Shockwave, Cankcase, Roadbuster, and to a lesser extent Megs and Screamer are the quick sells, Ironhide, OP, and Bee are just hanging around.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby robofreak » Sun May 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Bumblebee and Optimus are in high quantities. I sifted through a lot of BB to get my deluxes yesterday.

Gyrotron: Keep in mind that the figures we see leaked on the net don't always indicate that they'll be in the first waves.

From the way it's lookin, I predeict Topspin in Wave 2 and Laserbeak in Wave 3. We'll probably see them pretty soon. I don't know where Mudflap will be, but I'd recommend you save yourself some money and not buy them. DOTM Skids is the first figure that I will ever say sucks.

t$money$49 wrote:Thanks robofreak i needed a list of what to look for. Even though i probably will only get roadbuster, crankcase, megs, and shockwave from this wave.

Not a problem. Don't worry, you will not regret Crankcase.

robofreak
Gestalt

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm

robofreak wrote:Bumblebee and Optimus are in high quantities. I sifted through a lot of BB to get my deluxes yesterday.

Gyrotron: Keep in mind that the figures we see leaked on the net don't always indicate that they'll be in the first waves.

From the way it's lookin, I predeict Topspin in Wave 2 and Laserbeak in Wave 3. We'll probably see them pretty soon. I don't know where Mudflap will be, but I'd recommend you save yourself some money and not buy them. DOTM Skids is the first figure that I will ever say sucks.

And have an incomplete Wrecker group? No thank you. Besides I got 2 (or just 1) upcoming stop motion films that require all of them. I dont plan on getting the twins, they're not in it, plus they just plain "suck popsicle"

What about Sideswipe??? The first wave has Sideswipe and Topspin I remember it being confirmed SOMEWHERE...mmmm....where did I read that? Was it here or TFW2005? I forget :P

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby robofreak » Sun May 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Gyrotron wrote:And have an incomplete Wrecker group? No thank you. Besides I got 2 (or just 1) upcoming stop motion films that require all of them. I dont plan on getting the twins, they're not in it, plus they just plain "suck popsicle"

What about Sideswipe??? The first wave has Sideswipe and Topspin I remember it being confirmed SOMEWHERE...mmmm....where did I read that? Was it here or TFW2005? I forget :P

I didn't say anything about having an incomplete Wrecker group. Don't know where you got that from. Just cause Topspin is not in the first wave doesn't mean he's going to get released. Also we still have no word on a deluxe Leadfoot so you won't be getting a complete set of Wreckers right off the bat.

The clear type Sideswipe is a TRU exclusive.

You're just going to have to wait for your videos. I can assure you that Topspin is not part of Wave one because I was looking at Wave 1 yesterday at retail.

robofreak
Gestalt

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun May 08, 2011 6:48 pm

robofreak wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:And have an incomplete Wrecker group? No thank you. Besides I got 2 (or just 1) upcoming stop motion films that require all of them. I dont plan on getting the twins, they're not in it, plus they just plain "suck popsicle"

I didn't say anything about having an incomplete Wrecker group. Don't know where you got that from. Just cause Topspin is not in the first wave doesn't mean he's going to get released. Also we still have no word on a deluxe Leadfoot so you won't be getting a complete set of Wreckers right off the bat.

The clear type Sideswipe is a TRU exclusive.

You're just going to have to wait for your videos. I can assure you that Topspin is not part of Wave one because I was looking at Wave 1 yesterday at retail.

Not all of the Wave 1 figures will get released at first sight. We're still waiting for most of the Wave 2 of Gens and RTS, right, in some areas? You said not to get Topspin and Laserbeak along with Mudflap.

...Clear Type??? Don't you mean regular?

I don't plan on making my videos so soon. How could I do that? How do I make a clan of Autobots and Decepticons on a 30 dollar budget O_o

Edit: I dont even need the Wreckers for my series its just display wise. Im going to want every character from DOTM anyway. Did that with ROTF too.

I know Leadfoot wont be Deluxe (as far as leakage is concerned). Hes Human Allience. Dont matter to me, I still have a complete Wrecker group with him.

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby robofreak » Sun May 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Gyrotron, you're misreading my posts. I said not to get Skids, nothing about not buying other figures. I said Laserbeak and Topspin were going to be in later waves.

How I have not seen all of Wave 1? I was at the freaking store looking at them.

A wave is defined by what's in the case. DOTM wave one has: Bumblebee, Crankcase, Roadbuster, Skids, Ratchet, and Starscream for the deluxe assortment.

The only Sideswipe that I know of is the TRU exclusive, but wave 2 deluxes say something about one being released.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Dark_of_the_Moon_%28toyline%29

That article will tell you exactly what is in each wave. As you can see, Topspin is clearly not in Wave 1 deluxes.

robofreak
Gestalt

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun May 08, 2011 7:02 pm

robofreak wrote:Gyrotron, you're misreading my posts. I said not to get Skids, nothing about not buying other figures. I said Laserbeak and Topspin were going to be in later waves.

How I have not seen all of Wave 1? I was at the freaking store looking at them.

A wave is defined by what's in the case. DOTM wave one has: Bumblebee, Crankcase, Roadbuster, Skids, Ratchet, and Starscream for the deluxe assortment.

The only Sideswipe that I know of is the TRU exclusive, but wave 2 deluxes say something about one being released.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Dark_of_the_Moon_%28toyline%29

That article will tell you exactly what is in each wave. As you can see, Topspin is clearly not in Wave 1 deluxes.

Mudflap was in Wave 1 of ROTF, right? I didn't see him when they first came out. They dont all have to be out at once.

You also misread the wiki. The only TRU exclusive is the Scan Sideswipe. There is a Walmart Exclusive and a REGULAR SIDESWIPE:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Sideswipe_%28Mov ... ass_toys_3

You're trying to make a point? He's in wave 2. Ok, and? But sometimes the wiki can be wrong about future events. We still have 8 days to offically know. Im done with this (:|

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun May 08, 2011 7:08 pm

Midnight_Fox wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:Sigh I'll get Prime and Bee on the first sight, cuz I think they'll go fast.

Not if my area's any indication. Shockwave, Cankcase, Roadbuster, and to a lesser extent Megs and Screamer are the quick sells, Ironhide, OP, and Bee are just hanging around.

I gots me megs about a month ago. Still lovin it.

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby robofreak » Sun May 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Well, just to be argumentative, ROTF Mudflap was part of Wave 2 not Wave 1. How do I know this? I was there at the Botcon prerelease where they sold all the Wave 1 figures. Also case breakdowns.

As I said earlier, I knew of no other Sideswipe's besides the trans-scanning one. You were talking about it like it was part of wave 1. I haven't put a whole lot of effort in tracking down Sideswipe since I have the ROTF deluxe and the HA from ROTF.

Just cause you see the figures on the shelves mean nothing. You have to look at the case they're labeled in. Wave 1 and Wave 2 have been known to show up in the same lot sometimes. It's all dependent on distribution.

robofreak
Gestalt

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun May 08, 2011 7:13 pm

robofreak wrote:Well, just to be argumentative, ROTF Mudflap was part of Wave 2 not Wave 1. How do I know this? I was there at the Botcon prerelease where they sold all the Wave 1 figures. Also case breakdowns.

As I said earlier, I knew of no other Sideswipe's besides the trans-scanning one. You were talking about it like it was part of wave 1. I haven't put a whole lot of effort in tracking down Sideswipe since I have the ROTF deluxe and the HA from ROTF.

Just cause you see the figures on the shelves mean nothing. You have to look at the case they're labeled in. Wave 1 and Wave 2 have been known to show up in the same lot sometimes. It's all dependent on distribution.

Let me ask you one question: "I thought Topspin was in Wave 1. Oh well." Hmm? Whats that? OH WELL?. well obviously by that statement I then knew Topspin was in Wave 2 as well as Laserbeak and Mudflap. Why say "No they are in wave 2." When I just stated Oh well? Facepalm WHAT AM I DOING WITH THIS! I'm done with this, seriously, I'm sick and tired of all this wave crap. They come out in wave 2 who the hell cares! I'm not going to break down in the store OH MY FREAKING GOD THEIR NOT HERE OMG IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF CUZ THEIR IN WAVE THREE (censored censored) (shoots self)"

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun May 08, 2011 7:15 pm

It doesnt even matter im phsyched and nobody's going to screw with my brain about that. Crap why can't I afford the entire series. That's billionaires for you

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mini-Con DUALOR Transformers Armada complete 2002 Destruction Team 190613a"
Mini-Con DUALOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNARL Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + d43j key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
SNARL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spychanger W.A.R.S. Transformers RID Spy Changers complete WARS 2001 230821A"
Spychanger W.A.R.S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MM-10 DRIFT Transformers Armada Micron Legends X-Dimension Race Takara 2002"
MM-10 DRIFT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SEA MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2003 231209A"
SEA MINI-CON TEAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINI-CON SKYBOOM Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 230427B"
MINI-CON SKYBOOM T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASCENTOR Transformers Cybertron Mini-Con complete + instructions 2005 Hasbro"
ASCENTOR Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBLAST JET MODE Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 190411"
SKYBLAST JET MODE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 211006A"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RUINATION Transformers RID Robots Disguise complete set Hasbro 2001 231208Q"
RUINATION Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEOBREAKER Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete Cyber Key vg08 2005 231101A"
LEOBREAKER Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON