This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Transformers Prime Episode Titles and Dates

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

New Transformers Prime Episode Titles and Dates

Postby El Duque » Fri May 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
MSN TV has posted three new Transformers Prime episode titles and their air dates.

• Metal Attraction 7-9-11
  • Rock Bottom 7-16-11
  • Partners 7-23-11

Unfortunately no descriptions are listed at this time. It also appears there may a short break between "Crisscross" which is scheduled to air 6/25/11 and "Metal Attraction" which is scheduled to air 7/9/11.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: New Transformers Prime Episode Titles and Dates

Postby starwarrior1227 » Sat May 28, 2011 12:16 am

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
i wonder what takes hasbro so long to make these?

i mean they can't posssibly put that much time into one episode ... right?
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Postby Autobot032 » Sat May 28, 2011 12:22 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
starwarrior1227 wrote:i wonder what takes hasbro so long to make these?

....you are kidding right?

They have to write it, create storyboards, get the voices recorded, get the video started, sync the voices and complete the animation, then get it to air.

So, yeah. A LOT of work goes into these and the fact we have as many episodes as we do, is nothing short of amazing.

It was once said that it can take 6 months for an episode of The Simpsons to be made, imagine how time consuming it is in CGI.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby NemesisMonkeySupreme » Sat May 28, 2011 1:33 am

Motto: "Peace through tyranny… or obliteration. Whichever is quicker."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
What gets me is that this show has been out since November 2010 and Hasbro still hasn't released the toys. That's got to be up there with the worst marketing plans ever… #-o
:CON: To unleash the Warrior within, tame the Beast without. :CON:
NemesisMonkeySupreme
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Skill: 6

Postby NiteStar » Sat May 28, 2011 3:01 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Autobot032 wrote:
starwarrior1227 wrote:i wonder what takes hasbro so long to make these?

....you are kidding right?

They have to write it, create storyboards, get the voices recorded, get the video started, sync the voices and complete the animation, then get it to air.

So, yeah. A LOT of work goes into these and the fact we have as many episodes as we do, is nothing short of amazing.

It was once said that it can take 6 months for an episode of The Simpsons to be made, imagine how time consuming it is in CGI.

YOU are the one who is kidding right? Any TV series is finished months and months, sometimes a year in advance. Writing, recording and filming any show takes enormous amounts of time to layer, render and export. The entire first season of TF Prime was and has been finished LONG AGO. There is No Possible Way On Earth that a TV network would wait until the very last minute to make an episode just days or even weeks before it is suppose to air. That is just horrible last minute planning.
What are we taught in school as kids??? Dont wait until the last minute to do your homework. or Dont wait until the night before its due.
The same goes in the real world especially on an assignment of this scale (a television show christ sake).
Sometimes the wait has to do with scheduling conflicts like TV specials or other events taking place on that network but most of the time they make us wait to egg us on and make us want it more and therefore possibly create more buzz for the show. Its all an advertising gimmick.
No more no less.
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Strength: 8
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Skill: 10

Postby griftimus prime » Sat May 28, 2011 6:24 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Metal Attraction. gee i wonder what this episode is about... hate this show
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Bed Bugs » Sat May 28, 2011 10:11 am

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
$10 says that Rock Bottom and Partners involve finding Cliffjumper again.... :grin:
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby 00Geass » Sat May 28, 2011 12:25 pm

griftimus prime wrote:Metal Attraction. gee i wonder what this episode is about... hate this show

Then stop bitching and don't watch it. Watch that "masterpiece of animation" G1 instead, they put it on the Hub every Mon-Thursday at 12:00, Enjoy.

Jesus this has to be the most spoiled overly entitled fan community I've ever seen, It's hard to believe most of you are grown adults.
00Geass
Mini-Con
Buy from 00Geass on eBay

Postby Autobot032 » Sat May 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
00Geass wrote:this has to be the most spoiled overly entitled fan community I've ever seen, It's hard to believe most of you are grown adults.

I...cannot disagree.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby gambit020480 » Sat May 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Weapon: X-Ray Laser Cannon
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:What gets me is that this show has been out since November 2010 and Hasbro still hasn't released the toys. That's got to be up there with the worst marketing plans ever… #-o

I could care less if they release the toys. This series is waaaaay too dark and broding for children. I just watched my 1st episode of this show and there is no way that I would let my sons watch it. WTF Hasbro? This is supposed to be for children....

Yet again, G1 is the only good Transformers series. Animated was kind of a bummer, but at least my kids could watch it.
gambit020480
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby gambit020480 » Sat May 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Weapon: X-Ray Laser Cannon
Fender Bender wrote:$10 says that Rock Bottom and Partners involve finding Cliffjumper again.... :grin:

Cliffjumper is a good example of what I was talking about above. Starscream shoves his hand into his chest and energy blood comes out. Back in the day they just shot each other and you really couldn't tell if they were dead or not. Starscream Prime and G1 are totallly different. Prime is sadistic......WTF Hasbro.....
gambit020480
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:52 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
NemesisMonkeySupreme wrote:What gets me is that this show has been out since November 2010 and Hasbro still hasn't released the toys. That's got to be up there with the worst marketing plans ever… #-o

Remember Animated? The toys didn't come out until June of the next year.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby 00Geass » Sun May 29, 2011 1:49 pm

gambit020480 wrote:

I could care less if they release the toys. This series is waaaaay too dark and broding for children. I just watched my 1st episode of this show and there is no way that I would let my sons watch it. WTF Hasbro? This is supposed to be for children....

Yet again, G1 is the only good Transformers series. Animated was kind of a bummer, but at least my kids could watch it.
Are you serious? I guess you just skipped Armada and Beast Wars, G1 was and is a joke, plus G1 was INSANELY violent, WTF Flamethrowers? Real bullets? Actual military soldiers?
00Geass
Mini-Con
Buy from 00Geass on eBay

Postby billprestonesquire » Sun May 29, 2011 2:24 pm

Motto: "You've got the Touch!!!"
Weapon: Gun
gambit020480 wrote:

it seems to me that there are many different types of Transformers series and many different types of Transformers fans. i love G1 and it will always be my favorite for nostalgic reasons, but Prime is so far my favorite since then. it may not be exactly for little kiddies, but some of the best things in life are NOT meant for little kids (i'm wondering how you made your kids if you want your entire life censored for 10-year-olds and under). you may not want to show your young ones this show now. but wait until they're in their teens and they will love it!

i absolutely despise the atrocious Michael Bay movies. this show is giving me what i wanted to get out of those movies. the Transformers are the main characters like in the original G1 cartoons with the humans as side notes. the Transformers themselves look great. the mood and story are just adult enough and the action is great. it's enough of a combination of the original series and the god awful movies to make it a lot of fun.

i'm also very, very happy they didn't add the flames on Optimus Prime. i personally think it's a shame he has a mouth, but at least he is often shown with his mouth-plate as well.

now, if anyone from Hasbro is reading this, please hurry up and put out some toys!!!! and PLEASE produce some ZOMBIE TRANSFORMERS!!!!!
billprestonesquire
Mini-Con
Buy from billprestonesquire on eBay

Postby Optimum Supreme » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
billprestonesquire wrote:now, if anyone from Hasbro is reading this, please hurry up and put out some toys!!!! and PLEASE produce some ZOMBIE TRANSFORMERS!!!!!

Ooh! I've been wanting a Prime Cliffjumper since the first ep aired, but how cool would it be if it came with a swappable alternate zombie Cliffjumper head.

As for too dark for kids, meh. I think kids get a little underestimated on what they can handle. I can see not letting especially sensitive kids watch it, but for the kids in general, nothing wrong with Prime.

Was it shocking what happened to Cliffy in the first eps? Sure, but only because so many decades of watered down "think of the children" neutering of any cartoon aimed at kids. I mean, cool as GI Joe Renegades is, they still aren't even allowed to have real guns with real bullets, just lasers. C'mon...

That said, if you wouldn't let your kids watch, that's certainly your business, and you know your kids and what they can handle I don't mean to imply otherwise. Your kids, your rules.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Skill: 4

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Weapon: Black Magic
These breaks are rather annoying. It wouldn't be so bad if they showed more than two or three episodes before each break.

I can see whay some people don't want their kids to watch Prime. Yes it's darker and more violent than previous series (complete with liquid Energon blood!), but would you rather have it watered down to the point of stupidity?

Simply put, if you don't like it you don't have to watch it, but at least give it a chance before deciding.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4

Postby F Prime » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:55 am

Motto: "math...thrash...Math....Thrash...MATH....THRASH..."
Weapon: No Weapon
gambit020480 wrote:Cliffjumper is a good example of what I was talking about above. Starscream shoves his hand into his chest and energy blood comes out. Back in the day they just shot each other and you really couldn't tell if they were dead or not. Starscream Prime and G1 are totallly different. Prime is sadistic......WTF Hasbro.....

I, for one, welcome the dark tone. It is what makes the series interesting for me. Really glad they aren't going for the same feel with each and every series....that would bore me away from the franchise pretty quickly.

I don't want all of my Primes to be G1 Prime, even though he is my favorite.
Pi is exactly 3!
F Prime
Fuzor

Postby El Duque » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:59 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
TV Guide has provided us with a brief description of the upcoming episode of Transformers Prime "Metal Attraction".

The Autobots try to claim a magnetic weapon before the Decepticons get to it.

This episode is scheduled to air on July 9th, 2011 on The Hub.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
00Geass wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:Metal Attraction. gee i wonder what this episode is about... hate this show

Then stop bitching and don't watch it. Watch that "masterpiece of animation" G1 instead, they put it on the Hub every Mon-Thursday at 12:00, Enjoy.

73% this...

Meanwhile I'm quite fond of the show. It started out slaggy but with a little time, it grew on me. So when is Megatron going to get more screentime? He bearly gets 10 minutes per episode since his revival...
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby sabrigami » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Weapon: Semi-Automatic Rifle

I know right? knowing the the line has been pushed back a bit too is bothering me more that the breaks between the episodes :-( It's even more bothersome for me because upon each new episode I love the characters more and that makes me want the toys more =P~ .

On another note, I'm definitely digging this show. the scheduling is a bit weird when compared to other shows, but it always ends up worth the wait imo
sabrigami
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Is this episode 16 or 17? Because when I tried to look up the 16th episode, not only did it say to "download" some thing, I got hacked. Lovely. But seriously, what number is this? :???:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Is this episode 16 or 17? Because when I tried to look up the 16th episode, not only did it say to "download" some thing, I got hacked. Lovely. But seriously, what number is this? :???:

The next episode, Crisscross, is Episode 17. Metal Attraction is Episode 18.

Hope that helps :-)

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby King Slick » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:43 pm

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
I know I will get heat for this, but I can't wait till the end of Season 1 so we can get it released on DVD here.

As for the toy line, I would not be surprised if that will come once sales of the DOTM line settles a little bit. I personally can't wait to snag up an Arcee.
Big trouble in a small package.
King Slick
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Gyrotron wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Is this episode 16 or 17? Because when I tried to look up the 16th episode, not only did it say to "download" some thing, I got hacked. Lovely. But seriously, what number is this? :???:

I'm actually looking for number 16. Isn't it called "Operation Breakdown"?
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby PrymeStriker » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:

I'm actually looking for number 16. Isn't it called "Operation Breakdown"?

Yeah, it's Operation Breakdown, the one that aired last night.

PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #3 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #2 IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EARTHSPARK Official Guidebook Paperback Simon Spotlight Book 2023"
Transformers EARTH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222R"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS ONE-SHOT Sub Cover IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Griffith 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #56 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Reed 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 FEB228625 2D Stafford"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #1 2nd ptg IDW Comics 2012 (CA) Griffith"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 2 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Landmine Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220489 41RI (CA) Samu"
TRANSFORMERS #41 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210585 9RI (CA) Milne"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210492 Ramondelli"
Transformers HALLO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON