This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Prime "Metal Attraction" Preview Pics

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Prime "Metal Attraction" Preview Pics

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:50 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The Hub has released a couple of preview Images of this Saturday's episode of Transformers: Prime entitled "Metal Attraction."

The Autobots try to claim a magnetic weapon before the Decepticons get to it.

Don't forget to tune in on Saturday, July 9 2011
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Transformers: Prime "Metal Attraction" Preview Pics

Postby Lord Onixprime » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:54 am

This has been bugging me for a while now. Wasn't Arcee's details in robot mode silver in the 5 parter? All I know is one day I noticed they were pink, and felt that that hadn't always been the case.

Glad Prime is back with more new episodes, I just wish they'd have run it straight through. These breaks are kinda annoying.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Lord Onixprime wrote:This has been bugging me for a while now. Wasn't Arcee's details in robot mode silver in the 5 parter? All I know is one day I noticed they were pink, and felt that that hadn't always been the case.
It's still silver. it's just the lighting at times that makes it look not so silver.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby MrMunkeepants » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:47 am

image of Arcee holding a Plasma Cutter from Dead Space

I demand fanart of Arcee killing necromorphs! or Terrorcons, as long as the homage comes through
selling all my Alternators, like new in boxes; PM me for info! I have LNIB RTS Grapple, leader Starscream, Windcharger, legends Megatron! Also: TF07 Allspark leaders
MrMunkeepants
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby El Duque » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
To get you ready for tomorrow's all new episode of Transformers Prime, "Metal Attraction" we have a short preview clip courtesy of YouTube member BigShinyRobot. The episode will air tomorrow at 7pm EST on the Hub.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Hey, look! June's hanging out with the Bots! Wanna bet she's now Ratchet's human partner? It'd make sense sibnce he's a medic and she's a nurse. ;)

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Zequem » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Motto: ""Run, Bunny, run!""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Well, this should be interesting... :D

I so knew it June is going to be hanging around 'bots now that she knows. Wouldn't be surprise either if Ratchet would be her guardian. It would only be logical! :P
Zequem
Micromaster

Postby outerglow » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:10 pm

5 to 1 says Screamer and Megs are going to be magnetized to each other at the end of this episode... or Screamer and Knockout LOL.
outerglow
Mini-Con

Postby Flashwave » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
You know, I just love Arcee's death-stare. That look of "Go ahead, con. Make. My. Day. You wanna kick my pet human again? I DARE YOU to try."
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Flashwave » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Zequem wrote:Well, this should be interesting... :D

I so knew it June is going to be hanging around 'bots now that she knows. Wouldn't be surprise either if Ratchet would be her guardian. It would only be logical! :P

No, I don't see Ratchet doing that. Somethinnbg between "She's got Arcee and Jack.", "I can't jsut leave the base and Prime alone." and "PRIMUS NO! YOU"RE NOT MAKING ME GO OUT THERE!!! PRIME!! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!! NOO!!!".
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Foxbear » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Flashwave wrote:
Zequem wrote:Well, this should be interesting... :D

No, I don't see Ratchet doing that. Somethinnbg between "She's got Arcee and Jack.", "I can't jsut leave the base and Prime alone." and "PRIMUS NO! YOU"RE NOT MAKING ME GO OUT THERE!!! PRIME!! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!! NOO!!!".

Ah, but remember MECH, and therefore a certain spider bot, knows everything about the Darby’s now. Their house isn’t safe. June doesn’t dare go back to the hospital for fear she’ll put her coworkers/patients in danger. Jack can’t go to school for the same reason. They will have to go into complete witness protection mode. For now, at least until Fowler can fix something up, that means the Autobot base. Miko and Raf are reasonably safe enough to stay in school, the other bots including Prime are out scouting for energon, Jack can at least go on patrol with Arcee most days, but that leaves his mom there with, dun...dun...dun….Ratchet :D !

No choice but to bond or go nuts. As she is an emergency room nurse she has seen her share of injuries. They probably have a lot in common. Ratchet might even like having a mature non-warrior around, another voice of reason :-B and someone who actually knows how to keep human kids in line, and someone to talk healing with. Something like….

Ratchet “So what does a human medic do if the main circulatory system is losing pressure in a combat situation?”

June “Pressure is the most important factor to stop blood loss, but you have to remember ….”

In the clip it looks to me like he’s trying to show off a little for June. Explaining things very clearly, standing a little closer than usual to the humans, casually throwing one arm over the railing, making direct optics contact. Perhaps the plan is to offset such a predictable plot with June/Ratchet character development, but maybe I’m reading too much into one clip. Can’t wait to see the episode! :KREMZEEK:
Foxbear
Minibot

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
lame.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Zequem » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:32 am

Motto: ""Run, Bunny, run!""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
outerglow wrote:5 to 1 says Screamer and Megs are going to be magnetized to each other at the end of this episode... or Screamer and Knockout LOL.

I'm sure Knock Out wouldn't mind at all. :lol:

Megatron would beat slag out of Starscream (obviously it would be Starscream's fault!). Starscream getting magnetized to Soundwave would be fun too... Or maybe Starscream gets magnetized to one of the Autobots and is held as a prisoner till the episode 'Partners' where he tries to get away by joining them?

Ugh, too much thinking, too much thinking... 8-}
Zequem
Micromaster

Postby Gyro-Robo » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 pm

When the magnet was activated, how come Miko's belt buckle wasn't attracted?
Mountain Dew rules
Gyro-Robo
Fuzor

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Gyro-Robo wrote:When the magnet was activated, how come Miko's belt buckle wasn't attracted?
Call it a technical error. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #22 Cvr C 2nd ptg Spawn Image Comics 2023 22C (CA)Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #263 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 NOV228105 263C (CA) Alexander"
SAVAGE DRAGON #263 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 APR220234 7B (CA) Mattina (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #7 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #334 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUL220245 334B (W) McConville (CA) Barberi"
SPAWN #334 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #30 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM261 30A (CA) Failla"
NEW!
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #350 Cvr F B&W var Image Comics 2024 1123IM228 350F (CA) McFarlane"
SPAWN #350 Cvr F B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #18 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAR230181 18A (CA) Bogdanovic (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #18 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #26 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0723IM348 26C (CA) Ngu (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #26 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #348 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM449 348B (W) McConville (CA) Randal"
SPAWN #348 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #30 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM305 30A (CA) Tomaselli (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #30 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #28 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM306 28B (CA) Tomaselli (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #28 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #10 Cvr B Dynamic Forces DF Image Comics 2024 (CA) Haeser 240210A"
KING SPAWN #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #347 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM457 347B (W) McConville (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #347 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #23 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230256 23C (CA) Tomaselli"
KING SPAWN #23 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON