This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Canada Gets New Transformers Prime Episode

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Canada Gets New Transformers Prime Episode

Postby Transformed » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:26 am

Episode #24 One Shall Rise pt. 1 is slated to air on October first according to Zap2it.com

Transformers Prime : One Shall Rise - Part 1 - Zap2it

As the other air dates (for the three recent one's) are wrong, this episode might be airing this weekend:D
Transformed
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Buy from Transformed on eBay

Re: Canada Gets New Transformers Prime Episode

Postby El Duque » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:46 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Zap2it has revealed the title of Transformers Prime episode #24 as "One Shall Rise - Part 1" with a US air date of October 1st. You'll probably recall that episode #23, which is scheduled to air on September 23rd, was similarly titled "One Shall Fall".

Keep in mind that Canada's Teletoon has been airing episodes well ahead of their US air dates. They have already aired episodes 21-23, while the HUB won't be starting it's next stretch of new episodes until "T.M.I." airs on September 10th.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby prowl123 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Natural disaster epidemic? :shock:
~prowl123~

Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
prowl123
Brainmaster
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:43 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Better than another use of "One Shall Stand". Thank you for some creativity with the word "Rise".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby TimothyR » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:40 am

anyone else think that this series has been mishandled?

why can't we get a series that has new episodes consistently once a week..

i don't know, but it seems like this is ruining their ratings. it doesn't quite make sense to me.

and the fact that you'll be able to see every new episode on youtube before it airs in the US is probably going to hurt the shows ratings even more. it's a shame. i was just starting to like it too. hopefully they get their act together.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 am

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
It's definitely been too long since the last new episode aired on the HUB... I also wish they would be consistent when releasing new episodes.
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby LadyBug » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:04 pm

It would be amazing if we were able to get a new episode this weekend. Prime is like my synthetic energon. It's what gets me through the work week.
LadyBug
Vehicon

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
I have teletoon, but all I see for tomorrow and the week ahead are repeat episodes... nothing new. I'm in west cost Canada fyi. Anyone able to shed some light on what the dealio is?

I've been without watching a new episode for weeks now... starting to experience withdrawls and brain damageamageamageamageAMAGE!
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Immortal Starscream » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:59 pm

TimothyR wrote:anyone else think that this series has been mishandled?

i don't know, but it seems like this is ruining their ratings. it doesn't quite make sense to me.

and the fact that you'll be able to see every new episode on youtube before it airs in the US is probably going to hurt the shows ratings even more. it's a shame. i was just starting to like it too. hopefully they get their act together.

theyve actualy comented on this. they are behind in production because of how fast they threw things together, and have been unable to produce the shows fast enough. im guessing thats why hub decided to hold off on airing the new episodes, to give them a chance to catch up

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Kn0ck0u7 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Immortal Starscream wrote:
TimothyR wrote:anyone else think that this series has been mishandled?

theyve actualy comented on this. they are behind in production because of how fast they threw things together, and have been unable to produce the shows fast enough. im guessing thats why hub decided to hold off on airing the new episodes, to give them a chance to catch up

Yeah, here in the U.S. we havent had new episode since July.
Kn0ck0u7
Micromaster
Watch Kn0ck0u7 on YouTube

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:05 pm

MINDVVIPE wrote:I have teletoon, but all I see for tomorrow and the week ahead are repeat episodes... nothing new. I'm in west cost Canada fyi. Anyone able to shed some light on what the dealio is?

I've been without watching a new episode for weeks now... starting to experience withdrawls and brain damageamageamageamageAMAGE!
The topic title is mistaken. This is episode 24's U.S. airdate on the Hub, not the Canadian one on Teletoon.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Darth Bombshell » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Sabrblade wrote:The topic title is mistaken. This is episode 24's U.S. airdate on the Hub, not the Canadian one on Teletoon.

Yeah. That episode aired two weeks ago on Teletoon...I think.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Darth Bombshell wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The topic title is mistaken. This is episode 24's U.S. airdate on the Hub, not the Canadian one on Teletoon.

Yeah. That episode aired two weeks ago on Teletoon...I think.
We all wish it did, but it did not. :-(

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Darth Bombshell » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:25 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Sabrblade wrote:We all wish it did, but it did not. :-(

Oh, yeah. It was One Shall Fall.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby LadyBug » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 am

I really don't think we're getting a new Prime this week, as much as I want it. =/
LadyBug
Vehicon

Postby Bouncy X » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:17 am

i think teletoon was just playing catch up. we were behind america by a few episodes for a while since it started much later over here. but now it seems they are purposely waiting til america starts up again.

its weird though because last week was supposed to be a new episode according to the commercial that aired RIGHT BEFORE the show. but yeah it wasnt and its a rerun today as well.

i was hoping the season would be done by now so we could get a dvd/blu release some time in the fall. but at this rate the american airings wont end til late october or later if there's more reruns and apparently season 2 starts in november.
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby Avinash_Tyagi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Teletoon broke my heart :sad:

I need my prime fix
Avinash_Tyagi
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Avinash_Tyagi wrote:Teletoon broke my heart :sad:

I need my prime fix
Episode 21 airs this Saturday on the Hub.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:54 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:

I need my prime fix

FINALLY! thats some good news :grin:
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Avinash_Tyagi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

I need my prime fix

I already saw 21 five times, same with 22 and I've seen 23 like 10 times

It would be more acceptable if I had more to watch, but right now only three of the shows I watch are showing new eps is Thundercats, burn notice and Futurama, and two of those are coming to a season end tommorow (well half-season end for burn notice) (Falling skies season is concluded, Renegades and FOP are on hiatus, BBT, Fringe, walking dead, Simpsons and HIMYM haven't started the new seasons)

:BANG_HEAD:
Avinash_Tyagi
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 5 2022 New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING STARSCREAM Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021"
KING STARSCREAM Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST OF STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV1 2022 New"
GHOST OF STARSCREA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRACKS Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 Alien Mask figure 2023 New"
TRACKS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON