This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Cherry Bomb Toys KM-0X1 Referral Program and "Scratch and Dent" Sale

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Cherry Bomb Toys KM-0X1 Referral Program and "Scratch and Dent" Sale

Postby El Duque » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:22 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Our friends at Cherry Bomb Toys wanted us to pass along this bit of information regarding their upcoming Mastermind Creations KM-0X1 exclusive. Click here for more details on Cherry Bomb Toys and Victoria's Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair.

First, they now have a referral program (click here for more information on the prizes):

Tell a friend about the KMX preorder. If they buy one you get 5 extra chances to win. As well your friend gets 5 extra chances to win any of the sweet prizes.
There is no limit to how many friends you can refer.
The only rule really is both people have to have paid for their preorder by the 16th.
If both people have already bought one, they can just tell us who they refered.

Second, they are having a "scratch and dent" sale:

Also we are having a scratch and dent sale on some of the regular KMXs, $95ea. Some of the boxes had some small dents and scratches on them. The toy inside is still in mint shape, just the box has some shelf ware.
And no you can not buy the sale version and pay extra for the axe.
All 3 versions are selling fast, so don't wait to order

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Cherry Bomb Toys KM-0X1 Referral Program and "Scratch and Dent" Sale

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:53 am

Only $95 for one in a damaged box? Wow, what a bargain!

Oh, by the way, I'm being sarcastic. :-B Yes, it's a $25 savings, but I think $120 is too much for this figure. (And that's just the preorder price. If you don't preorder, it will be $130.)
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby dougpassat » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Saw the review and have been tempted to buy but the list of third party must haves has to be trimed down.
dougpassat
Mini-Con
Watch dougpassat on YouTube
Buy from dougpassat on eBay

Postby Mkall » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I was holding out until I saw this one in person. I'll be getting him with no remorse!

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Samsonator » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Sadly, too broke for any of this... but I do love that store. Only been there once, got Topspin and Twin Twist(loose, no guns) for like... $3 apiece. Place was awesome!
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby NamelessOne » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:36 am

Motto: "My legs hurt!!!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I would LOVE to get my hands on this, but, haven't the means for it this month, scratch and dent sale and all (why wasn't this on before last payday :BANG_HEAD: ) - the amount of dough I've ploughed out in preorders on big ticket third party this year has been insane.

I'm hoping they'll still have a scratch and dents sale on at the end of the month, but with the Fair being on this month, and the numbers being so limited, lady luck'll have to be on my side... :-(
NamelessOne
Minibot
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Emerje, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], ScottyP

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr E 1:10 Connecting Image Comics 2023 0823IM290 1E (CA)Arocena"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr E Image Comics 2023 0923IM828 (CA) Tocchini"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207A"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207B"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 2409081"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM465 6B (CA) Ward (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM288 1C (CA) Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr ZZ30 Seibertron.com Exclusive Image Comics 2023 (CA) Ferrari"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr G 1:50 Image Comics 2023 0823IM292 1G (CA) Manapul"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr F 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM291 1F (CA) Chiang (W)Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM896 (CA) Parel + Chuong"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 3r ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0823IM289 1D (CA) Ottley"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0923IM826 (CA) LaRosa"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207D"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #358 - Size Wars
Twincast / Podcast #358:
"Size Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 7th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON