This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images

Postby El Duque » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Courtesy of Amazon Japan we have official images of Takara's Transformers DSM DA34 Leadfoot and DD09 Human Alliance Soundwave. Like most of the Takara DSM figures HA Soundwave looks to be almost identical to his Hasbro counterpart. Takara Deluxe Leadfoot on the the other hand departs radically from the upcoming Hasbro Target Exclusive Deluxe Leadfoot with a total lack of corporate sponsorship or numbers. Images mirrored below.

DD09 Human Alliance Soundwave

DA34 Leadfoot

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images

Postby Genocide G2.0 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Motto: "There is no style i can't MASTER! . I constantly evolve ."
Weapon: Close Range Oxidating Pulse Cannons
I dont like Soundwaves legs and lazerbeak looks more like a fly am just gonna get deluxe Sw .

Im a little disappointed i have to pick up that leadfoot to complete the trio he just aint that good, alt mode is good apart from the hood it looks like cheap plastic, reprolabels to the rescue??.
Genocide G2.0
Faction Commander
News Credits: 33

Re: Transformers DSM DA-34 Deluxe Leadfoot and DD-09 Human Alliance Soundwave Official Images

Postby DMSL » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I'll be getting the Hasbro Leadfoot, he just looks too plain without the logo's. As for HA soundwave his feet are a bit odd but hopefully it's just the lighting or the camera angle that make them look scrawny here.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Doubledealer93 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
cant F*ing wait 8) gettin both, and im gonna get the deluxe soundwave as well.

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby TimothyR » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:02 pm

soundwaves legs looked a whole hell of a lot better at nycc. .. it's amazing that no one really snapped a few good photos of him.

anyways.. soundwave looks great still. i can't wait. his vehicle mode is gorgeous.

hasbro leadfoot will be the way to go. it's amazing how much better his logos make him look.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby prowl123 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Yes and YEs.

*edit: I hope these are just bad photos.
Last edited by prowl123 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~prowl123~

Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
prowl123
Brainmaster
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby paul053 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Where is Soundwave's gun? I need it to point at BB's head to accomplish what he couldn't. :D Anyway, his legs and feet do look odd but I will still get him anyway.
paul053
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Postby Jesterhead » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Motto: "We'll die just as we lived: In midnight clad. Ave dominus nox."
Weapon: Gyro-Inhibitor Shell Launcher
Soundwave: "Legs? I don't need no stinkin' legs!"
Jesterhead
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch Jesterhead on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 1
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby jrgreer74 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Motto: "In War There Are Only Casualties"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Armor-Piercing Missiles
When will Leadfoot be released in this deluxe version? I keep hearing soon, but when is soon? My wife's little brother and I have been searching to find out exactly. He is really excited and wants him so badly. I'd like to get it for him for Christmas. He'd love it, and well, so would I. I want deluxe SW. I'm not really into HA figures, although I like the scale of them, being they are bigger!
I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.
jrgreer74
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Watch jrgreer74 on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Blurrz » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Soundwave looks solid, finally another Decepticon added to the HA scale.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby jrgreer74 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Motto: "In War There Are Only Casualties"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Armor-Piercing Missiles
I think I might change my mind on SW. The NYCC pics vs these pics, SW looks way better here! I might have to go HA on this one. I'm still on the shelf about the HA Wreckers though. I just know they need to get them all out fully armored, in both deluxe and HA. Then I can compare and buy the best looking and better armed of the figures!
I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save. I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.
jrgreer74
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Watch jrgreer74 on YouTube
Strength: 8

Postby GuyIncognito » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:00 pm

jrgreer74 wrote:I'm still on the shelf about the HA Wreckers though. I just know they need to get them all out fully armored, in both deluxe and HA.

I don't think that's gonna happen.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby starscreamreturns » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Excited for both but i don't know if i'll get them also:
:grin: Soundwaves legs :lol:
starscreamreturns
Minibot

Postby spacecase2383 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Weapon: Armor Axe
As far as soundwave goes I just had a damn botgasm! Leadfoot on the other hand just doesnt look right without the sponser logos.
spacecase2383
Mini-Con
Buy from spacecase2383 on eBay
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby Gorechyld » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:05 pm

What in the flipping hell is going on with Soundwaves legs?! :sad:

Jesus christ, I was so excited for this mold and the minute I saw these pictures I immediately had second doubts about wanting to get him. Good lord I hope his lower half isn't as dwarfed as these pictures make it look, cause his arms are severely disproportionate to his entire body if this is the final product.

Here's to crossing fingers that the camera man is just a poopy photographer and doesn't know how to capture angles. :-(
Gorechyld
Minibot
Buy from Gorechyld on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Is deluxe leadfoot still coming with the Mechtech Saw weapon?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
=\ November 17th, eh? It's a cryin' shame the US hasn't received the Target exclusive and Japan might get the figure before we do. If I have to import, I'm gonna be mad. I'm tired of this waiting game. I know it's been said time and again, but this has to be the worst lull in new figures.

Other than Human Alliance basics, I haven't bought anything TF in months.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Nemesis Destron » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
:SICK: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
what the hell is with soundwaves feet? is there a rule at hasbro to make all upcoming soundwave figures suck in one way or another? Had such a good track run but every thing has to end i guess, why wont these movie end?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Skill: 10

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
wow. look at those feat on sw. no way i will buy that
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Megatron Wolf wrote:what the hell is with soundwaves feet? is there a rule at hasbro to make all upcoming soundwave figures suck in one way or another? Had such a good track run but every thing has to end i guess, why wont these movie end?

well its making alot of money for hasbro and takara. it would be stupid for a business to just ignor their most popular asset.

griftimus prime wrote:wow. look at those feat on sw. no way i will buy that

i would have to agree with you on this grifty.

they do look funny. like a banana peel( the leg on the right lol)
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9

Postby dinogeist » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:27 am

I really like DOTM $29.99 Human alliance soundwave,he's the best dotm $29.99 HA toy thus far.

personally I think dotm deluxe leadfoot is equally awful & garbage like $29.99 ha leadfoot.

$29.99 dotm Roadbuster is a 50/50 mediocre toy that i'm sure if I want nor not. if not it gets returned back to the store
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby tmk9883 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:19 am

Leadfoot looks really weird without the logos and off-white color of his legs. Im sure the one they sell at Target will look better and RePro labels will come to the rescue with a sticker set to finish him off. Kinda of committed to getting him to complete the wreckers set.

Soundwave does have some messed up feet. Not sure on him. I guess Ill wait for him to show up on the shelf and hope some more coupons come out. Definitely not something Ill pay full price for.
tmk9883
Fuzor
Buy from tmk9883 on eBay

Postby Dogma » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:37 am

deathy wrote:I really like DOTM $29.99 Human alliance soundwave,he's the best dotm $29.99 HA toy thus far.

personally I think dotm deluxe leadfoot is equally awful & garbage like $29.99 ha leadfoot.

$29.99 dotm Roadbuster is a 50/50 mediocre toy that i'm sure if I want nor not. if not it gets returned back to the store

HA Roadbuster is actually pretty awesome.
I'm thinking I'll end up getting Deluxe Leadfoot to complete my Wreckers set. I might wait until the two pack with Twin Twist though. Not sure on the Soundwave yet.

"Destiny... you cannot... destroy... my... DESTINY!"
Dogma
Minibot

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:49 am

I've got four HA figures: BB, Barricade, Leadfoot, and Roadbuster. Of the four, Roadbuster is definitely the best. I don't see how anyone could call it a "mediocre toy".
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #6 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220960 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Lim"
DAREDEVIL #6 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #8 var X-Treme Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221025 (CA) Coccolo (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #8 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #1 2nd ptg 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 MAY210541 210914B (CA) Romita Jr"
MOON KNIGHT #1 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #12 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230837 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #12 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230682 (CA) Romita (W) Ahmed (A) Kuder"
DAREDEVIL #2 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #31 Marvel Comics 2021 APR210937 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #31 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221084 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #7 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #9 var Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220832 (CA) Yoon (W) Aaron"
PUNISHER #9 var Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #12 var Women of Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230839 (CA) Casagrande"
SHE-HULK #12 var W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #2 var Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220907 (CA) Aspinall (W) Aaron"
PUNISHER #2 var Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230651 (CA) Young"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #14 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231043 (CA) Yu (W) Zdarsky"
DAREDEVIL #14 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220858 (CA) Roche"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #11 var Marvel Comics NOV220962 (CA) Mobili (W) Percy (A) Wachter"
GHOST RIDER #11 va ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON