This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New iGear PP-04 Cliffjumper Teaser

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

New iGear PP-04 Cliffjumper Teaser

Postby El Duque » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:32 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
A new teaser image of iGear's PP-04 Cliffjumper has surfaced on ACToys. The image reveals the figure in both modes, and like their PP-05 figures appears to come with a many weapons. We already know iGear is planning to use this mold to produce a VW style Bumblebee, but the inset in the image reveals eight unique head molds. Image mirrored below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: New iGear PP-04 Cliffjumper Teaser

Postby GetRightRobot » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:51 am

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Absolutely yes! Even looks like a porsche! I noticed in the "head" group shot seems to reveal CJ, BB, Goldbug, Hubcap and I'm assuming Bumber and any other iterations of the minibot spies.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
>:oP Gotta wait and see what develops. :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
GetRightRobot wrote:I noticed in the "head" group shot seems to reveal CJ, BB, Goldbug, Hubcap and I'm assuming Bumber and any other iterations of the minibot spies.

It looks like they'll be doing most of the Throttlebots along with B and Cliff, cause like, behind Cliff and Goldbug's heads you can see the noggins of Searchlight, Freeway, and I think Chase, not sure about the other heads on the right, they look exactly like B's. :oops:
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby DMSL » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
If he's deluxe size hell yeah i'll get him.
DMSL
Transmetal Warrior
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: 10

Postby mattyc1007 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Motto: "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Hungry"
Weapon: Sword
He turns into a datsun?

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Don't delete me, not my fault I only log in every eon :(
mattyc1007
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 93 Talbot Express
Strength: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby Mkall » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
The weapons are cool looking, and I'd snatch them up instantly should they be offered seperately, but I see no point in this as I already have my Classics cliffjumper with a nice headmold on him.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby kirbenvost » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
mattyc1007 wrote:He turns into a datsun?

Looks more like a Toyota, I think.

If it ends up being as small as the Bumblebee I'm not really interested.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Sodan-1 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Once again iGear tease us while a plethora of previously teased products remain unseen. :-(

Rather large square chest and overall blocky appearance is a bit of a turn off. I'm quite happy with Classics Cliffjumper so won't bother with this, but should they do all the Throttlebots with unique alt-modes then I'll certainly bite.

Given PP-05 is voyager size then I'll hazard a guess that this might just be deluxe. Looking at their proposed run of MiniWarriors I really wish they'd stay consistant regarding size. Oh well.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Sodan-1 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Mkall wrote:The weapons are cool looking, and I'd snatch them up instantly should they be offered seperately....

Oh hell yeah. iGear, make it so. Please.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Stormrider » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Eight heads? I hope they get Cliff Jumper's head right with one of them. :P
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Mkall wrote:The weapons are cool looking, and I'd snatch them up instantly should they be offered seperately, but I see no point in this as I already have my Classics cliffjumper with a nice headmold on him.

I'd pick these guys up as MP versions of the characters, Bumblebee & CJ that is, if they are scaled right. I have no need for a MP Hubcap or Bumper. I'm interested iGear, show me more.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Rated X » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Kind of a waste. Not to say it wont be nice, but there are so many other characters to tackle like Brawn, Gears, Skids, Trailbreaker, Cosmos, etc. Most of us just want to fill in the gaps that Hasbro wont fill, not eliminate all the Hasbro figures from our collections.
Rated X
Banned
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Rated X wrote:Kind of a waste. Not to say it wont be nice, but there are so many other characters to tackle like Brawn, Gears, Skids, Trailbreaker, Cosmos, etc. Most of us just want to fill in the gaps that Hasbro wont fill, not eliminate all the Hasbro figures from our collections.

iGear is tackling all of the minibots including Cosmos.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Speed: 8

Postby NTESHFT » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I like it. I'm getting one of these, myself....
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Alt Mode: NISMO 370Z
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
amcgrath929 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Kind of a waste. Not to say it wont be nice, but there are so many other characters to tackle like Brawn, Gears, Skids, Trailbreaker, Cosmos, etc. Most of us just want to fill in the gaps that Hasbro wont fill, not eliminate all the Hasbro figures from our collections.

They're doing Cosmos too? man, if any Minibot deserves an update, it's him. Hope iGear's looks good.
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Gandalf » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Motto: "Not all those who wander are lost."
Weapon: Sword

A waste? I completely disagree. I want those other characters as much as anyone. But for many of us, those gaps that Hasbro won't (or can't) fill include a Volkswagen Bumblebee and a non-repaint Cliffjumper. Both of which will stand proudly right next to my Classics and WFC versions.
Gandalf
Fuzor

Postby GetRightRobot » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:

They're doing Cosmos too? man, if any Minibot deserves an update, it's him. Hope iGear's looks good.

Cosmo got a great minibot update from Henkei and Universe.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Intelligence: 2
Courage: Infinity

Postby craggy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:48 pm

cannonfodder4000 wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:I noticed in the "head" group shot seems to reveal CJ, BB, Goldbug, Hubcap and I'm assuming Bumber and any other iterations of the minibot spies.

It looks like they'll be doing most of the Throttlebots along with B and Cliff, cause like, behind Cliff and Goldbug's heads you can see the noggins of Searchlight, Freeway, and I think Chase, not sure about the other heads on the right, they look exactly like B's. :oops:

I was thinking the same thing. I had Chase as a kid and he was cool (although would be a lot like Cliffjumper) and Freeway always looked cool...well, in theory. I'd be more inclined to get Goldbug as a VW rather than Bumblebee, since I've made do with Classics Bee for so long now, but don't yet have a Goldbug toy to guilt-trip any Ultra Magnus figures I get into throwing themselves into a volcano.

Too bad there's not yet been any hints at a 3rd party (or Hasbro) Wide Load update.

edit: the heads that look like Bee's could be Glyph, Bugbite and...someone else. Frank? Oooh, ooh, maybe they'll do a Wasp version? I'd prefer he had a new head, but I'd settle for a green and yellow BB repaint.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Rated X » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Well in my opinion The Devils Horns kit and Renderforms upcoming Goldbug set took care of these characters already. Would it be nice to have them transform into the proper vechicles ??? Of course. However, the boxy 80's mold looks crappy. He barly has a torso under his cab chest. And those skinny lower legs with huge feet just dont look right.

Since this is I-Gear the only company bold enough to rape hasbro for molds, I propose they use the classics Bumblebee skeleton and mold the correct car parts around it. Hiw hard could it be, They did it with legends bumblebee. Then I would buy it.

And in reference to the upcoming mini-bots coming out, this legends class size sucks. How about scout or deluxe ??? Get it right before CHMS jacks your molds and makes them the right size. ;)
Rated X
Banned
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220545 1D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars REVELATIONS #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221079 (CA) Hitch"
Star Wars REVELATI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr ZD 1:15 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228480 3ZD (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #3 var Syndicate Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220994 (CA) Pham"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #23 var Lucasfilm Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221114"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES Phase III #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2024 2B"
Star Wars HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIDDEN EMPIRE #1 connecting Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221074 (CA) Cummings"
Star Wars HIDDEN E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #30 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230985 (CA) Lupacchino (W) Wong"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HYPERSPACE STORIES #6 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics MAR239015 6B (CA) Nord"
Star Wars HYPERSPA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #3 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220990 (CA) Nakayama"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230324 11I Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #11 variant 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 DEC200628 (CA) More (W) Soule"
STAR WARS #11 vari ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #19 Lucasfilm Marvel Comics 2021 OCT210961 (CA) Sprouse"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr N 1:40 Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220555 1N (CA) Fleecs"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr N ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON