This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

MasterMind Creations: Comics to be Included with Upcoming Figures and Cyclops Test Colors

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

MasterMind Creations: Comics to be Included with Upcoming Figures and Cyclops Test Colors

Postby El Duque » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:42 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Penguin One, a Full Metal Hero moderator who apparently has ties to MasterMind Creations, has shared some information on their upcoming releases. Each new figure will feature a comics to help flesh out their characters. The comics are promised to be carried out in a professional manner, and sample line-art from their artist has been mirrored below.

Additionally Penguin One has posted some test color schemes for their upcoming KM-03 Cyclops. Keep in mind none of these are finalized and the two tone rust image is "just for fun". Take a look below, he states they may put up a poll later.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: MasterMind Creations: Comics to be Included with Upcoming Figures and Cyclops Test Colors

Postby wrw311 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:02 am

Motto: "Megatron - Wait! I still function.
Starscream - Wanna bet?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
Can I just say this is #1 figure I am looking forward too. The earlier photos show him to be MP Prime size. Not sure what I like most the lite purple or the dark purple. That rust option is hideous though.
wrw311
Micromaster
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 1
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: MasterMind Creations: Comics to be Included with Upcoming Figures and Cyclops Test Colors

Postby alldarker » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:53 am

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
*Faints*
If the finished product is anything like these renders show it to be, Cyclops is going to be drop dead gorgeous. I don't really even care what color it will be: they are all going to look good.
I just love everything about it: the gun-hand, the head, the size; even the boots are very G1-esque, nice and big.
The line-art in the comics looks excellent; it definitely interests me (hurray, expansion of the HoS universe!) but the comic will hopefully only be the icing on the cake that is Cyclops. To be honest, the last third party TF that had me so excited for the pre-order (more even than any FansProject TF) was MMC's Knight Morpher KM01, and that certainly didn't disappoint me!
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
alldarker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 7
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby UltraPrimal » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Ah, man! The art style on that comic, especially that last picture, reminds me of....something. GAH! I'm gonna be wracking my head trying to remember!

I definitely like the top one, the lighter purple Shockwave better. The dark is just too dark. The rust colored one reminds me of that grey Shackwave. :lol:
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Nemesis Destron » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
:-? The images before these looked great but here we got some slight differences IMHO. We shall wait for some "in hand" pics to be certain if we got greatness or another flaw for the fans...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Andrius » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:01 pm

It's got to be the deep purple. This toy will be the epitome of "smoke on the water", after all! :D
Andrius
Vehicon
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Sodan-1 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
wrw311 wrote:Not sure what I like most the lite purple or the dark purple. That rust option is hideous though.

I actually really like the rusty option. I'd hate to have it on my figure but I think the effect is great. My personal favorite would be halfway between the two purples.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby funeralthirst7 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
This is SO disappointing. I was looking forward to a large scale Shockwave with modern articulation but this is not what I was hoping for. This version of Shockwave looks like he was from the Civil War. Instant pass.
Nobody calls Soundwave uncrasimatic

Recent acquisitions:

Masterpiece Optimus Prime
Masterpiece Thundercracker

GDO Powerdive

Prime Dreadwing (Voyager)
Prime Skyquake (Cyberverse)
funeralthirst7
Minibot
Buy from funeralthirst7 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
funeralthirst7 wrote:This is SO disappointing. I was looking forward to a large scale Shockwave with modern articulation but this is not what I was hoping for. This version of Shockwave looks like he was from the Civil War. Instant pass.

I take it you are not familiar with the Hearts Of Steel mini-series where the Transformers awaken in the late 19th century. It is a fun read and you should check it out, maybe it will change your mind.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby funeralthirst7 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
funeralthirst7 wrote:This is SO disappointing. I was looking forward to a large scale Shockwave with modern articulation but this is not what I was hoping for. This version of Shockwave looks like he was from the Civil War. Instant pass.

I take it you are not familiar with the Hearts Of Steel mini-series where the Transformers awaken in the late 19th century. It is a fun read and you should check it out, maybe it will change your mind.

I am aware of it but have zero interest in it.
Nobody calls Soundwave uncrasimatic

Recent acquisitions:

Masterpiece Optimus Prime
Masterpiece Thundercracker

GDO Powerdive

Prime Dreadwing (Voyager)
Prime Skyquake (Cyberverse)
funeralthirst7
Minibot
Buy from funeralthirst7 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Turtler » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Motto: "Broken Autobots never mend."
Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

I'm aware of Hearts of Steel. I'm not a fan of the designs. I might still get this because it's the cloest Classic Shockwave I've seen. He's certainly better than Shockblast, Movie Shockwave, and Animated Shockwave.
Transformers 2005 MUSH (Click Here)

Cybertron (Snaptrap)
Full Metal Hero (Snaptrap)
Repo Labels (Snaptrap)
TFW2005 (Snaptrap)
Turtler
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Blurrz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Can't wait for this beauty.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby rpetras » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:07 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I like everything about this!

I prefer the lighter purple, the first one in the pics.

Can't wait to have him, but I need to make a separate HoS shelf now. :D
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
The figure itself looks totally badass, but I'm fairly certain I won't be able to afford it. Of course, G1-ish purple would be the best color scheme for me.

As for the art, the first image is kind of meh, but the 2nd one is AMAZING, and the third is okay. I'm interested in seeing more.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Kibble » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Wonder why they're not doing the HoS deco... Since the style and size make it incompatible with Classics, may as well color it accurate to what it's supposed to be.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr E DC Comics 2023 0423DC005 136E (W) Zdarsky (CA) Bermejo"
BATMAN #136 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BAT-MAN FIRST KNIGHT #1 2nd ptg Pulp Novel DC Comics 1223DC887 (CA) Aspinall"
NEW!
BAT-MAN FIRST KNIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #2 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 JAN233226 2C (W) Williamson (CA) Rodriguez"
SUPERMAN #2 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURE COMICS #260 Facsimile Cvr B blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC264"
ADVENTURE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1054 Cvr D Superman DC Comics 2023 0223DC031 1054D (CA) Moustafa"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTWING #96 DC Comics 2004 (CA) McDaniel + Owens (W) Grayson 230915A"
NIGHTWING #96 DC C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr D Rub Smell DC Comics 0923DC049 1D Iver"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0923DC070 139C (W) Zdarsky (CA) Cho"
BATMAN #139 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1072 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0323DC196 1072E (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THRILLKILLER BATGIRL & ROBIN #2 DC Comics 1997 (CA) Brereton (W) Chaykin 230915A"
THRILLKILLER BATGI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #3 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0523DC173 3A (CA) Di Meo"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1071 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0223DC048 1071B (CA) Reis"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #138 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0823DC012 138B (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dell'Otto"
BATMAN #138 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #411 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC161 (CA) Adams"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON