This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

MasterMind Creations Updates: New KM-03 Cyclops Images and Terminus Hexatron Renders

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Re: MasterMind Creations Updates: New KM-03 Cyclops Images and Terminus Hexatron Renders

Postby slip » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:16 am

Motto: "Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before?
Are you out there on the front lines or at home keeping score?"
Dear MM C please stop making this look so cool cause your making it look expensive.
Burn wrote:And some people said it was the RDD that caused the most problems ...
Of course we all know that was just Alpha Strike trying to cover his own arse.
slip
Targetmaster

Re: MasterMind Creations Updates: New KM-03 Cyclops Images and Terminus Hexatron Renders

Postby Rated X » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:17 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Wow, not even purple ??? They stole a truckload of Hasbro;s signature grey plastic. :lol:
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby zodconvoy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:26 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
puttster3 wrote:Really makes me wish I was getting it. Mind you I haven't read any of the Hearts of Steel, can't find any of that series where I am.

I live in the states but I found it on amazon.ca for like $15.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby zodconvoy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:38 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Tidalwavex wrote:level 3-he's one of my favotite 6 changer 1987 toys & personas.

That's because he was the only six changer released in 1987. Quickswitch and his repaint came out in 1988 and they don't hold a candle to Sixshot in toy form. Greatshot didn't come out until 1989 and even then, he and Sixknight only came out in Japan. The only other six changer ever was RiD Megatron in 2001.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:53 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
That looks so awesome. And it's in scale (?) to the train. Pretty sweet. 8)
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby rpetras » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:52 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I love the fact that the scale is pretty consistent with the HoS Prime.

The timing should be good on this, as well.

Once Hercules is complete, this will be another awesome fig to look forward to.

I'll just keep tucking away my pennies.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Doctor McGrath » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Rated X wrote:Wow, not even purple ??? They stole a truckload of Hasbro;s signature grey plastic. :lol:

These are just test shots X. I highly doubt they are the final run colors.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby dinogeist » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:10 pm

amcgrath929 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Wow, not even purple ??? They stole a truckload of Hasbro;s signature grey plastic. :lol:

These are just test shots X. I highly doubt they are the final run colors.

Perhaps they want to release the shackwave colors & maybe try to sell this in radio shack stores. :D
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby Stormrider » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Looks great. Is there a pre-order for this?
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Previous

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Keychain Flashlight Transformers Armada Hasbro 2004 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Keyc ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "1 Step Changer BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
1 Step Changer BUM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTLE FOR ENERGON Transformers Kre-o set Optimus Prime + Megatron 2012 New"
BATTLE FOR ENERGON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #4 Regular Cvr IDW Comics 2017 (W) Barber (A/CA) Zama"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 211023A"
Robot Heroes OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Deep Cuts Unpainted Miniatures WZK73955 WizKids NECA 2020"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "World's Smallest Transformers BUMBLEBEE 1.25" Micro Action Figure Authentic New"
World's Smallest T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyper Change 3-Step 220512A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON