This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More Transformers Prime Figures Revealed: Voyager Dreadwing, Revealers Rumble and Ironhide,and More!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

More Transformers Prime Figures Revealed: Voyager Dreadwing, Revealers Rumble and Ironhide,and More!

Postby El Duque » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:12 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Site sponsor Kapow Toys comes through with another nice bit of news. Check out the list of new Transformers Prime figures below, which includes Revealers (Deluxe) Rumble and Ironhide and Voyagers Dreadwing and Bulkhead (new mold). Pre-orders are expected to go up later today.

Voyager Dreadwing
Voyager Bulkhead New mold
Revealers Airachnid
Revealers Rumble
Revealers Hotshot
Revealers Ironhide
Commander Ultra Magnus

Additionally Toys and Gamez has listed pre-orders for a few other previously known figures:

Revealers Dead End
Cybervers Legions Flamewar, Tailgate, and Fallback
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: More Transformers Prime Figures Revealed: Voyager Dreadwind, Revealers Rumble and Ironhide,and More!

Postby Red vs Blue fan » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:34 am

Motto: "(insert cheesy one-liner here)"
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
More figures of Dreadwind and Ironhide? Looks like they might make it onto the show afterall.

It's about time we got conformation on Airachnid.

Thank god there's a new Bulkhead coming out, as I missed out the first time.

Rumble? I have a feeling that's going to be a retool of the RID Cliffjumper mold, like Hot Shot is a retool of Bumblebee
Image 'nuff said.
Red vs Blue fan
Mini-Con
Watch Red vs Blue fan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: More Transformers Prime Figures Revealed: Voyager Dreadwind, Revealers Rumble and Ironhide,and More!

Postby Downbeat » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 am

Motto: "Can't think and I'm feeling fine."
Weapon: Electro-Disruptor
Ultra Magnus isn't worth a title bar mention? Poor bot hasn't had a toy out in America since Animated.
Downbeat
Minibot
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:48 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Hmm, Commander Ultra Magnus makes it sound like a Cyberverse toy.

Rumble eh? Wouldn't it be a sick joke if it was the HFTD scout mold and they just packaged and sold it as a deluxe?
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby tekering » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am

Motto: ""Life is wasted on the living.""
Weapon: Mighty Ear
Actually, that should be "Dreadwing," who is scheduled to appear in Season 2 of Transformers: Prime.

Ironhide, however, is not expected to make an appearance anytime soon, according to showrunner Jeff Kline:

http://tformers.com/transformers-botcon ... /news.html

Alas, I fear Bulkhead's new mold will be as underwhelming inferior as all the other "Powerizers" in this "Robots in Disguise" line. :BANG_HEAD:

Thank god for Takara's First Edition releases! :grin:
tekering
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Buy from tekering on eBay
Strength: 1
Speed: 7
Endurance: 2
Courage: 5
Skill: 3

Postby Noideaforaname » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:02 am

Wonder if "Arachnid" is a typo or a result of Hasbro not being able to obtain the "Airachnid" trademark.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Mkall » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:12 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'm game, most sound like they'll be darned interesting.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Luscanun » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:16 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I assume Ironhide will be a Ratchet repaint/redeco?
Luscanun
Mini-Con
Buy from Luscanun on eBay
Strength: 8
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby metaphorge » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 am

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
kirbenvost wrote:Rumble eh? Wouldn't it be a sick joke if it was the HFTD scout mold and they just packaged and sold it as a deluxe?
Actually that would be awesome; it would be nice to be able to get that mold for less than eight times the American retail price for a Scout.

At the rate we're going, Deluxes will be about the size of Scouts in a year or two anyway:

Luscanun wrote:I assume Ironhide will be a Ratchet repaint/redeco?

Not if it matches the Cyberverse version:

Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:28 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Airachnid better have ridiculously long spider legs, or be given a bigger toy later. :MR-T:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8

Postby El Duque » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
As for the name discrepancies, that's how they were presented to me so that's how I'm reporting them.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby dedcat » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:57 am

Motto: "It's dedcat, son."
Prime is not a good enough show to warrant getting American first edition, Japanese color first edition, Japanese regular edition, and RiD versions of the characters. (especially Cliffjumper - he dies in the first episode!)
And FE toys have seriously become more trouble than they are worth.
I don't understand why a flagship line like this has had such a difficult time coming together and why (nearly) all the FE's are being re-molded. It is frustrating and detrimental to the product name.
Speaking for myself, Prime will be not much more than a footnote in my collection, represented only the few per-ordered RiD toy's I paid for back in November, or any bot's I happen to catch on clearance.
dedcat
Fuzor
News Credits: 5

Postby craggy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:57 am

loving all this "news" but pre-orders are mostly worthless without seeing what the toys are actually like.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Mkall » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:57 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Whatever happened to Voyager Skyquake?

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Mkall wrote:Whatever happened to Voyager Skyquake?
Gotta get the more iconic characters out first. ;)

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby metaphorge » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Are we sure that the powers-hat-be haven't decided to rename him "Dreadwing"? Or "Dreadwind"? I mean, it's not like we've seen them all together in a room at the same time....

(I also wonder when "Darkwing" is going to join the party? :twisted:)
metaphorge
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:17 pm

metaphorge wrote:
Are we sure that the powers-hat-be haven't decided to rename him "Dreadwing"? Or "Dreadwind"? I mean, it's not like we've seen them all together in a room at the same time....

Nonsense. Skyquake was in the cartoon, voiced by Richard Green.

And we've seen the prototype.

Dreadwing, however, has not appeared yet, being confirmed for season 2, and to be voiced by Tony Todd.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby craggy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:20 pm

maybe Skyquake was a first edition prototype, that they're only going to show you pictures of once, and never release!
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:22 pm

craggy wrote:maybe Skyquake was a first edition prototype, that they're only going to show you pictures of once, and never release!
We saw him alongside the proto of Voyager Starscream, who has Powerizer aspects built into him. Since skyquake was seen along with him, it makes since for Skyquake to also be a Powerizer.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby craggy » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:27 pm

yeah, I noticed what appear to be clear parts on Skyquake's arms there. I hope they're pink, and that they make his sword light up. That'd actually be pretty badass and fitting with his original toy.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby metaphorge » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
metaphorge wrote:

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/4/4f/SkyquakePrime.jpg

http://www.seibertron.com/images/events/189/r_sdcc-2011-hasbro-panel-035.jpg

Dreadwing, however, has not appeared yet, being confirmed for season 2, and to be voiced by Tony Todd.
You are assuming, of course, that Prime is going to stick to its "no reuse/recolors of character models" pledge and that Dreadwin$ will not be a prepaint of Skyquake's mold.

It seems strange that we haven't seen any solicits for a Voyager jet mold (that is not Starscream) that we've seen as a nearly-complete proto and have gotten solicits for another Voyager jet mold (that is also not Starscream), though stranger things have happened.
metaphorge
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:41 pm

metaphorge wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
metaphorge wrote:

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/4/4f/SkyquakePrime.jpg

http://www.seibertron.com/images/events/189/r_sdcc-2011-hasbro-panel-035.jpg

You are assuming, of course, that Prime is going to stick to its "no reuse/recolors of character models" pledge and that Dreadwin$ will not be a prepaint of Skyquake's mold.

It seems strange that we haven't seen any solicits for a Voyager jet mold (that is not Starscream) that we've seen as a nearly-complete proto and have gotten solicits for another Voyager jet mold (that is also not Starscream), though stranger things have happened.
You were suggesting that Skyquake's toy got a name change, which is what I was refuting.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby metaphorge » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Sabrblade wrote:You were suggesting that Skyquake's toy got a name change, which is what I was refuting.

I was suggesting that perhaps the Voyager prototype we saw referred to as "Skyquake" will see release as "Darkwing" (or "Darkwind," dependant upon whether Kapow or BBTS made the typo on their preorders), which is a similar, but not identical, statement.

Perhaps we will see a relative downpour of different Decepticon Voyager jets in the Prime line, but that doesn't line up with Hasbro's modus operandi in the past (If you'll remember, the reason Universe Galvatron is a Deluxe was to avoid having too many similarly-sized Decpticon tanks on the market all at once); I'm having trouble remembering the last time we saw more than one Voyager jet on the market simultaneously.

In any case I'll be thrilled to be incorrect. ;D
metaphorge
Targetmaster

Postby Blurrz » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Airachnid =3
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Skill: 5

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I guess it wasn't exactly simultaneous, but Animated had two Voyager jets: Starscream & Blitzwing.

I'm pretty sure Skyquake is going to be a Powerizer, because you can see the transparent plastic in his arms. It's just integrated a lot better than Prime& Starscream's.

metaphorge wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Rumble eh? Wouldn't it be a sick joke if it was the HFTD scout mold and they just packaged and sold it as a deluxe?
Actually that would be awesome; it would be nice to be able to get that mold for less than eight times the American retail price for a Scout.

At the rate we're going, Deluxes will be about the size of Scouts in a year or two anyway:

Haha, yeah probably. It would be nice, I'd still be kinda miffed to be paying deluxe price for a scout, but at least it's better than not having it at all, which is my current situation.

metaphorge wrote:
Luscanun wrote:I assume Ironhide will be a Ratchet repaint/redeco?

Not if it matches the Cyberverse version:

Nice, I'd love a bigger version of that!

Edit: Waitaminute...I'm seeing similarities with movie Ironhide there. I really hope he's more of a G1 homage. If they want to give him the character of Bayverse 'Hide, okay, just as long as he's red.

Aside from the realy dumb ways Hasbro is handling it, this is still shaping up to be a really great line. The only ones I'm really unimpressed by so far are Powerizer Prime & Revealer Ratchet. I don't know where I'm going to find the space to display them all!
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN 12 CENT ADVENTURE #1 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Pearson (W) Grayson 230915A"
BATMAN 12 CENT ADV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #134 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0223DC046 134E (W) Zdarsky (CA) Artgerm"
BATMAN #134 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-AMERICAN COMICS #16 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0823DC209 Green Lantern"
ALL-AMERICAN COMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1016 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2019 1016A (CA) Campbell 230228A"
ACTION COMICS #101 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr H 1:50 foil Superman DC Comics 0423DC055 1056H (CA)Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #796 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 FEB232831 796C (W) Adams (CA) Montanez"
FLASH #796 Cvr C D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #143 Cvr B DC Comics 2024 1223DC007 143B (CA) Putri (W) Zdarsky"
BATMAN #143 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #144 Cvr C DC Comics 2024 1223DC014 144C (CA) Rahzzah (W) Zdarsky"
BATMAN #144 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr L foil DC Comics 2023 DEC222894 1L (CA) Fiumara (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1053 Cvr F 1:50 Superman DC Comics JAN233232 1053F (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #144 Cvr D DC Comics 2024 1223DC015 144D (CA) Scalera (W) Zdarsky"
BATMAN #144 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #137 Cvr E Hispanic Heritage DC Comics 2023 0723DC020 137E (CA)Villalobos"
BATMAN #137 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1067 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2022 OCT223312 1067D (CA) Doran"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #6 DC Comics JAN233405 (A/CA) Owen (W) Cohen"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON