This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime RID Powerizers and Cyberverse Legions Available at ToysRUs.com

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Prime RID Powerizers and Cyberverse Legions Available at ToysRUs.com

Postby El Duque » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
ToysRUs.com has listed Transformers Prime "Robots in Disguise" Powerizers (Voyagers) Optimus Prime and Megatron, each is priced at $26.99. They have also listed Cyberverse Legions: Bumblebee, Arcee, Cliffjumper, Vehicon, and an Autobot who is likely Ratchet. These are priced at $5.99 each. Orders over $75.00 ship for free. Sorry none of the listing have images at the moment, find the links below.

Voyager Megatron
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=12448058
UPC: 653569706601

Voyager Optimus Prime
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=12448057
UPC: 653569706588

Transformer Cyberverse Legion Action Figure - Bumblebee
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=12515970

Transformer Cyberverse Legion Action Figure - Arcee
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=12515971

Transformer Cyberverse Legion Action Figure - Cliffjumper
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=12515973

Transformer Cyberverse Legion Action Figure - Vehicon
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=12515974

Transformer Cyberverse Legion Action Figure - Autobot (probably Rachet)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=12515972
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime RID Powerizers and Cyberverse Legions Available at ToysRUs.com

Postby Hypershock » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
uurrrg so close yet so far :/ no revealers yet?
Hypershock
Combiner
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime RID Powerizers and Cyberverse Legions Available at ToysRUs.com

Postby kookookajew » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Motto: ""For everything that ever was ...""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
$26.99? For a voyager? Are they high? :BOOM:
kookookajew
Micromaster
Buy from kookookajew on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I went to damn Toys R Us yesterday and all they had where the Cyberverse or whatever the hell they call those tiny TF Prime toys, but they still didn't have the actual figures!!!
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby DeceptiCobra » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Crap! Megatron is sold out already!
DeceptiCobra
Micromaster

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
No images huh? :-? :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
good thing im not interested in any voyagers, even if i was id just wait until walmart got them so i could pay the real price instead of TRUs jacked up prices. Guess i wont be going to TRU for the few prime figures i am interested in, refuse to pay inflated prices even if they're the only ones that have what i want. Id rather not have it than fuel their greed.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
not even close to a voyager price
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
See, now I'm wishing I hadn't bought Generations Wheeljack...... :-(
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Midnight_Fox » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:59 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Apparently, my TRU got Deluxes in on Wednesday(their trucks usually come in on Thursday).

So, I missed out on Soundwave because I was stuck at home waiting on that damn Over-run preorder fiasco.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Are the cyberverse figures still in stock?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby LadyBug » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:10 pm

I was able to pick up today: R.i.D. Wheeljack, R.i.D. Bumblebee, R.i.D. Cliffjumper and Powerizer! Prime. I'm still reloading TRU.com until Powerizer! Megatron and R.i.D. Soundwave pops up...
LadyBug
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Seibertron » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:11 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Megatron is currently back in stock at toysrus.com

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12448058

He's currently shortpacked: 1 Megatron to 3 Optimus Primes in a case. Go get him if you've got to have him right away!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Speed: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby LadyBug » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:00 pm

I currently just stocked up at my local TRU. I almost didn't see them and I was actually going to ask about any Prime toys. I ended up snatching: Bumblebee, Arcee, Vehicon, Ratchet, Cliffjumper, and Optimus Prime for my Cyberverse collection.
LadyBug
Vehicon

Postby Seibertron » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:05 pm

LadyBug wrote:I currently just stocked up at my local TRU. I almost didn't see them and I was actually going to ask about any Prime toys. I ended up snatching: Bumblebee, Arcee, Vehicon, Ratchet, Cliffjumper, and Optimus Prime for my Cyberverse collection.

They had Cyberverse Optimus Prime (the Commander Class version) at TRU? If so, can you post the full UPC code from the bottom of the box? If you can post that, I can call my local TRUs to find out where these are in stock at.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby LadyBug » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Seibertron wrote:
LadyBug wrote:I currently just stocked up at my local TRU. I almost didn't see them and I was actually going to ask about any Prime toys. I ended up snatching: Bumblebee, Arcee, Vehicon, Ratchet, Cliffjumper, and Optimus Prime for my Cyberverse collection.

They had Cyberverse Optimus Prime (the Commander Class version) at TRU? If so, can you post the full UPC code from the bottom of the box? If you can post that, I can call my local TRUs to find out where these are in stock at.

I wrote this in excitement, but it was the ("Limited Edition Preview Pack" with 3D Glasses) Optimus Prime. I don't think they actually made Optimus Prime yet other then that one in Cyberverse, but I could be mistaken.
LadyBug
Vehicon

Postby Seibertron » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm

LadyBug wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

I wrote this in excitement, but it was the ("Limited Edition Preview Pack" with 3D Glasses) Optimus Prime. I don't think they actually made Optimus Prime yet other then that one in Cyberverse, but I could be mistaken.

There's a Transformers Prime Cyberverse Optimus Prime toy that is due out real soon. We covered it in our news section at http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/first-in-hand-images-of-transformers-prime-cyberverse-optimus-prime/23743/

Seibertron
Site Owner

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 171019F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM259 305B (CA)Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #53 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A) Delbo (CA) Lee 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 231208Z"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #281 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 210518B 281RI (CA)Maloney"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON