This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - Transformers Prime Cyberverse Gallery

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - Transformers Prime Cyberverse Gallery

Postby El Duque » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Toy Fair 2012 offered us many looks at the Transformers Prime Cyberverse line. The full gallery can be view by clicking here. On display were the play sets, Wheeljack with Starhammer and Knock Out with Energon Driller along with the recently revealed Optimus Maximus. Commander Ironhide and Legion Evac were also on display.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - Transformers Prime Cyberverse Gallery

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
that optimus maximus or whatever is ridiculous
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Erailea » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:55 pm

This is the 1st line where I'm really digging the mini guys... well, aside from the HFTD OP, Megs and Screams.

I'm leaning more and more towards their end despite my general liking for deluxe and voyager.

Thanks for the pics!

Now I wish I had picked some of these guys up when I saw the the other day...
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Postby craggy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:07 pm

agree, Erailea, the little guys are very cool in this line. Optimus Maximus is made of WTF but I really like all the Commanders, and the majority of the smaller ones, and the driller and Wheeljack playsets look good. Might get a bunch of these, and I normally never intentionally buy Legends versions of big characters.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby metaphorge » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Motto: "Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!"
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Why in the blazes is Breakdown a Legion and not a Commander? He's waaaaaaay too small.
Control the media, control their minds, control the battlefield!
metaphorge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby craggy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 pm

metaphorge wrote:Why in the blazes is Breakdown a Legion and not a Commander? He's waaaaaaay too small.

I'm going to guess it's an inversion of the reason Bumblebee is one of the leader sized Weaponizers. I think the pre-orders we've seen for Takara Micron Arms line have Breakdown's larger figure listed as a Deluxe as well. Sad, but true.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby metaphorge » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:21 pm

craggy wrote:I think the pre-orders we've seen for Takara Micron Arms line have Breakdown's larger figure listed as a Deluxe as well. Sad, but true.
TFSource does, but BBTS has Breakdown at Voyager price point. Curious.
metaphorge
Targetmaster

Postby CrimsonPrime » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Not hating or anything but the CVs look ridiculous this time around...The only one(s) I like is :-

1) Bulkhead
2) Megs(bot mode)
3) Starscream(Bot mode)
4) Ironhide
5) Optimus(Bot mode)
6) Breakdown

That being said...I probably wont buy any of em since 3 of em are only nice in bot mode while the other 3 looks nice and all but doesnt fit being a small guy.

Fortress Maximus looks more ridiculous than Ultimate OP >.>...That being said Ultimate OP is also ridiculous...So yeah you get the point...

PS : Thank you Hasbro for saving more of my money <3~
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon

Postby NatsumeRyu » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Motto: ""'Camshaft' See, they said my name!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
We're getting a tiny evac toy in the Prime line? hahahaa! :D

I'm also digging some of these smaller guys. Shame, cause the rest I REALLY dislike. X[ So I'll never go for all of em. :/
I take commissions!
2014-Officer Vi-Senketsu & Junketsu-Silver Knight-Origami Cyclone
13-Terminus Armor-Megaman-Lord Death-Tali
12-WfC Brawl-Gurren Lagann-Doc
11-Reaper Conduit-Rampage
<10-Brawl-Camshaft-Jazz-Blackout-Starscream-Bumblebee
NatsumeRyu
Combiner
Buy from NatsumeRyu on eBay
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
ironhide looks good, ill add him to the very short must have list. that prime base thing is pretty bad, good idea bad execution.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Captnhooker » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am

Commander Prime is normally just sitting in that thing? He is not even transform(powermaster style or something)?
It`s kinda remind me a Dark Helmet from "Star Balls".
Captnhooker
Mini-Con

Postby frogbat » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:19 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
These r completely off my radar... I loved the original micro masters and their connecting bases as a kid and cyber verse reminds me of them somewhat

That op might look ridiculous but I think kids will dig it...don't know how many crappy tf's I wanted as a kid thinking they were the coolest things ever... Sky lynx for example I got him recently and man thats a craptacular toy but I always wanted hi as a kid....

Btw it's "spaceballs"
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Captnhooker » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 am

What is wrong with SkyLinx? I`m still think that he is one of the coolest transformers ever.
It`s just Prime - it`s like he weared daddy`s hat.
Captnhooker
Mini-Con

Postby Flashwave » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Anyone else here OptiMax SCREAMING to be Metroplex by the alt form? Anyone?

ImageImage

frogbat wrote:Sky lynx for example I got him recently and man thats a craptacular toy but I always wanted hi as a kid....

Sorry, but I think you're outvoted on this one. I wasn't even around for G1, and I think Sky Lynx is cool. I'll give you that by today's technology we could get some awesome posability out of his neck, but he's a cool figure and an intiguing concept.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby craggy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Flashwave wrote:Anyone else here OptiMax SCREAMING to be Metroplex by the alt form? Anyone?

I get what you're saying, but Metroplex was a good toy.
I've said it before, that it's really cool Hasbro is sort of trying to do this. BUT, it is also really half-assed and sad how terribly fail-worthy their attempt is. A different paint scheme and a minor remold as a different character and it might have worked. A Cyberverse Commander Prime with a big huge action feature packed trailer that converted into a base/playset kind of thing would have definitely worked. But this...oh, it just makes me cry for all the dinosaurs that died to make it a possibility.

Still, the drill and spaceship playsets look good, and at the lower price-point I could see them coming up with one or two other molds for that assortment.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby Sodan-1 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
I was remotely intrigued by the idea of Optimus Maximus, but seeing it now it's just a bit of a blocky mess.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby metaphorge » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:56 pm

craggy wrote:A Cyberverse Commander Prime with a big huge action feature packed trailer that converted into a base/playset kind of thing would have definitely worked.

This... a proper update into a less brick-like Star Convoy would have ruled all over the place.
metaphorge
Targetmaster

Postby mbd88prime » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings""
Weapon: Dual Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
so anyone curious about the "maximus" class? thought i read that it was a new class of which this prime thing was the first. could "maximus" be a hint at a future mold for the class?
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits in deciding to protect us from ourselves."- Ronald Reagan
mbd88prime
Vehicon
Strength: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1D GI JOE 1023IM262 (CA) Epting"
DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #37 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B 0124IM239 (CA) Azaceta"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210482 31A (CA) Zuniga (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #24 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210209D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #1 sub IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Sengaus"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #31 IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM321 8B (CA) Galan (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #2 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915F"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #32 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210678 32A (CA) Schoening (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #32 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906AB"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM318 7F Del Mundo"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON