This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

C.O.N.S. 4 - 4th German Transformers Convention, July 22, 2012

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

C.O.N.S. 4 - 4th German Transformers Convention, July 22, 2012

Postby Lawless » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 pm

In a few months it's that time again. The 4th C.O.N.S. opens the doors. On the 22nd of July 2012 we will transform Germany with even more power. This year we have space for more dealers and even more fans like ever bevor. We will care for the entertainment with a really great program. This years special guests are:

Simon Furman - Comic Author
Andrew Wildman - Comic Artist
Neil Kaplan - The voice of Transformers R.I.D. Optimus Prime and more

The rockband Rampage will once more do the musical entertainment. The pre-sale for the tickets has already started and everyone can get a ticket now for 8 Euro. Those of you who want to attend as a dealer has still the possibility to do so. But here is the space already limited.

Tickets available: here
Dealers can book their stand: here

The exact address is:

Haus Seerose
Steeger Straße 38
41334 Nettetal
GERMANY

Here are the official flyer and the first teaser.

Source: NTF-CONS.de
Lawless
Micromaster
News Credits: 11

Re: C.O.N.S. 4 - 4th German Transformers Convention, July 22, 2012

Postby Lawless » Mon May 28, 2012 1:58 pm

C.O.N.S. 4 has a fourth special guest:

He is one of the few German comic artists, who is working on Transformers comics for IDW. Klaus Schwerwinski wants to spend the day at the German Transformers Convention together with us. At the moment he is working on the cover for the G.I. Joe - Transformers Crossover Anthology for IDW. He is known for his cover-art for All Hail Megatron, Infiltration, Escalation and several spotlights (Ultra Magnus, Wheelie, Best of Grimlock, Best of Starscream). He will bring comics, original pages and also postcards with Transformers motives to the C.O.N.S.. We can ask him questions about his work in an interview.
Here is a short video in which Klaus Scherwinski introduces himself.

Klaus Scherwinskis: Comic Con 2008:

Source: NTF-CONS.DE
Lawless
Micromaster

Trailer for German Transformers fan convention C.O.N.S.

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
The people behind the German Transformers fan convention C.O.N.S. have released a trailer for the event, the 4th in a row!
The trailer contains information about the theme, 10 years of Transformers Armada, and of course the location and guests.

For more information on the convention, just visit the official CONS website by clicking here.

So to put it in German

Bleibt bei seibertron.com für all eure Transformers spezifischen Nachrichten!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Lawless » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:01 am

I am there ;)

All Transformers Fans who can make it are more than welcome to have a great day with us :D
Lawless
Micromaster

Postby MarkNL » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:35 am

Motto: "The past is my present"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Ironically, the Dutch Transformers convention is called "B.O.T.S." lol. I've been there, bought some figures of the C.O.N.S. guys who were there. Keep up the good work!
"Adventure is my middle name!"
"Go your own way"
MarkNL
Minibot
News Credits: 3
Watch MarkNL on YouTube
Alt Mode: Aston Martin DB9
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby budmaloney » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:25 am

Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
I am so going to this! only 2 hours away. YEEES!

Thinking of a Cosplay, but I've never Cosplayed b4.
May need something easy @ first
I have a bad habit of not replying on time....you've been warned
budmaloney
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby TFanPage101 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Motto: "Sup?"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Yeah, C.O.N.S. seems great even if I haven't gone there. The people who work at cons gave me the song to this trailer, if you guys want to hear the full thing I've got it on my youtube as TFanPage101
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLlfszmGGCM
TFanPage101
Micromaster
News Credits: 18
Watch TFanPage101 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON