This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01

Postby Banjo-Tron » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:36 am

Motto: "My banjo is everything; defeat is ukelele"
Not feeling this at all. Why haven't FansProject made a version of this based on their City Commander mould, complete with a Powermaster engine? That would be awesome. I thought we were past the days of a beer-bellied Powermaster Prime. Oh well!
Banjo-Tron
Godmaster
News Credits: 2

Postby DevastaTTor » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 am

Dead Metal wrote:PErsonally I don't want to spend the money on a crappy G1 Prime or another Classics Prime just to stick in this thing, if someone made an apexs armour chest piece for this, you won't need to buy another Prime to fill the hole in his chest. He's already got all the other Apex armour pieces, so why no chest piece?

^This^

I just can't buy a 7th copy of the Classics/Henkei Prime.

If they'd been smart, they'd been less concerned about making this MP-sized to use the C/H mold and instead designed this smaller to fit the POS 2-pack Classics/United UN-06 Prime. Finding the United Prime is still relatively easy right now and it needs a size boost and something to make it look better. It DEFINITELY needs the help and a smaller design would probably help it fit in with a Classics/Henkei/RTS/etc... collection.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby Genocide G2.0 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 am

Motto: "There is no style i can't MASTER! . I constantly evolve ."
Weapon: Close Range Oxidating Pulse Cannons
It doesnt look too bad the only things i dont like is his face and those random chrome thighs

reminds me of a cross between fansproject superion and maketoys battle tanker.
Genocide G2.0
Faction Commander
News Credits: 33

Postby Genocide G2.0 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 am

Motto: "There is no style i can't MASTER! . I constantly evolve ."
Weapon: Close Range Oxidating Pulse Cannons
It doesnt look too bad the only things i dont like is his face and those random chrome thighs

reminds me of a cross between fansproject superion and maketoys battle tanker.
Genocide G2.0
Faction Commander
News Credits: 33

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:43 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
God Ginrai is my favorite TF ever because you can do so much with him.

But THIS...

All I see is some random 3rd party TF that may change into a pile of nothing (like Armada Overload) with a big gap in his chest for no good reasons.

Unless this thing change into a decent looking trailer AND a very fun base mode, I'm going to pass.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Looks almost...to thin. give us an upgrade set for this one, with blockier hands, a more accurete head, and bigger guns.

Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby dragons » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 am

i lost my original power master prime :BANG_HEAD:.

until i see protoype shots what it can do & its cheaper than original ill pick it up
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 am

I like it. Granted, it's not as impressive as City Commander, but that's just to the nature of P Prime's combination.

But it doesn't look like it woirks with Classics Voyager Prime. I think it's supposed to combine with the lackluster deluxe Prime.

I suppose we'll see once the alt. mode is shown.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Sodan-1 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Godzillabot Primal wrote:Looks almost...to thin. give us an upgrade set for this one, with blockier hands, a more accurete head, and bigger guns.

So they haven't even shown us a prototype and you already want an upgrade kit? Why not just hope Xovergen make said modifications prior to release. Afterall, FansToys started again from scratch with their MP Soundwave.

Personally I think this piece is utterly uninspiring.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby CrimsonPrime » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:40 pm

One word : Crap. It's a nice concept but overall it's crap. Even if that's not the actual color it's still crap due to the figure itself. That feet..I mean like seriously? How can they not see that feet looks horrid. And plus we need to buy a classics prime just to complete this fig? Really? Why cant they make a custom classics prime included in the set. Total pass. But then again I pass on every single 3rd party there is so there ya go.
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Sodan-1 wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:Looks almost...to thin. give us an upgrade set for this one, with blockier hands, a more accurete head, and bigger guns.

So they haven't even shown us a prototype and you already want an upgrade kit? Why not just hope Xovergen make said modifications prior to release. Afterall, FansToys started again from scratch with their MP Soundwave.

Personally I think this piece is utterly uninspiring.

Good point, but I hope they include a second head at least

Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander

Postby Windsweeper » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:39 pm

I like it. I've been waiting for Powermaster trailer armour for Classics Prime. I don't see why there's so much negativity. It's far better than the original Powermaster with those stumpy arms and oversized bug eyed head.

My only problem with the third party stuff is the price.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Joetx » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Windsweeper wrote:I like it. I've been waiting for Powermaster trailer armour for Classics Prime. I don't see why there's so much negativity. It's far better than the original Powermaster with those stumpy arms and oversized bug eyed head.

My only problem with the third party stuff is the price.

Agreed. Some TFs fans have such a blind spot for the G1 toys. As you said, the arms & head for Powermaster OP were crap.
Joetx
Fuzor

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I see potential but there isnt a lot to go on right here.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Fistful of Energon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 pm

ugh...and I really wanted to like it, I truly did.
Fistful of Energon
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby rpetras » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I really don't quite get the hate.

I'm not loving the set, but I'm not a huge Powermaster fan anyway. That's not an era I really cherish.

I think this set could have a lot of potential, and making it compatible with G1 prime offers the chance for the G1 collectors to have a nice, articulated, much less bricky Powermaster prime for display.

I'm not sure this would fit as well with a classics collection, just from the style, but for the collector that is interested in things like the Crazy Devy upgrade sets, this would fit in well with that type of collection.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby BlackRodimusConvoy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 pm

OKAY!!!!! For EVERYONE bashing Xovergens Rolling Thunder Optimus, it wasnt cheap at all, it was hollow parts. Still strong. Even EnclineDesigns stated in his review of it, it's not cheap. It's still good quality. And if you're going to complain about hollow figures, look at this **** that hasbro is giving us with the prime robots in disguise figures. It's getting worse than 3rd party figures. Same with takara and their masterpiece figures. They are suppose to provide us with the good quality we pay for. But they keep rasing prices, lowering the level of quality, and shrinking the sizes of the figures. Nowadays to get a good quality figure, you have to go almost ten years into the past for a good namebrand transformer, or go third party like fansproject, TFC Tyos, etc.
BlackRodimusConvoy
Mini-Con
Watch BlackRodimusConvoy on YouTube
Buy from BlackRodimusConvoy on eBay

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm

I don't get the hate either. It looks good. The face is a little too ... nice. I'd like it more if it had a bit more of an edge to it. But overall I like the design. Granted, the way it combines with Prime is a little boring, but that's PM Prime for you.

But I'm not totally sold yet either. Price point and alt. mode pic, please! I also don't know if I want it if it's supposed to combine with the crappy deluxe Prime. we'll see.

Funtastic fact: you can combine the original Prime with the original PM trailer too. I used to do it all the time with my Ultra Magnus (and I added Magnus' head to complete the odd look).
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 pm

It's beginning to grow on me

Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander

Postby BlackRodimusConvoy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:06 am

Gauntlet101010 wrote:I don't get the hate either. It looks good. The face is a little too ... nice. I'd like it more if it had a bit more of an edge to it. But overall I like the design. Granted, the way it combines with Prime is a little boring, but that's PM Prime for you.

But I'm not totally sold yet either. Price point and alt. mode pic, please! I also don't know if I want it if it's supposed to combine with the crappy deluxe Prime. we'll see.

Funtastic fact: you can combine the original Prime with the original PM trailer too. I used to do it all the time with my Ultra Magnus (and I added Magnus' head to complete the odd look).

I was unaware about G1 optimus fitting into the powermaster primez trailer. I have the reissue PM Prime with apexarmour. Looks like I need to get the reissue G1 Prime as well now. I'd use the magnus head too if I would've had both oif those as a kid. A bit unfortunate for me though, being born in '89 I was first brought up with G2. Ugly colors, but at least I still had G1 bots dipped in a rainbows throw up. LOL
BlackRodimusConvoy
Mini-Con

Postby eyl » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:13 am

Godzillabot Primal wrote:Image

I think you are too optimistic. More likely, the two tabs inside the cavity goes between the front wheels and the stairs on the G1 Optimus prime. It will end up look similar to the Powermaster Optimus Prime, with a chunk of the cab sticking out. And as Gauntlet101010 pointed out, it's likely to fit the deluxe classic prime, not the voyager class prime.
eyl
Mini-Con

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:56 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
eyl wrote:

I think you are too optimistic. More likely, the two tabs inside the cavity goes between the front wheels and the stairs on the G1 Optimus prime. It will end up look similar to the Powermaster Optimus Prime, with a chunk of the cab sticking out. And as Gauntlet101010 pointed out, it's likely to fit the deluxe classic prime, not the voyager class prime.

No, he stated that that mold needs an upgrade and that it's easier to come bye than Classics Prime.
Plus we've already seen teaser pics of it combined with both G1 and Classics Voyager Prime, also Classics Voyager Prime is about the same size as G1 Prime, while deluxe prime is tiny.

Edit:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ges/23215/
Can't find the one witht the Classics Prime though. I know it had an extra panel thought hat made it look a little more armoured than the one with the G1 and PM cabs.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:24 am

Dead Metal wrote:
eyl wrote:

No, he stated that that mold needs an upgrade and that it's easier to come bye than Classics Prime.
Plus we've already seen teaser pics of it combined with both G1 and Classics Voyager Prime, also Classics Voyager Prime is about the same size as G1 Prime, while deluxe prime is tiny.

Edit:
Can't find the one witht the Classics Prime though. I know it had an extra panel thought hat made it look a little more armoured than the one with the G1 and PM cabs.

Well it is growing on me none the less, I can't find a decently priced G1 OP or Classics Op anywhere though

Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Well it is growing on me none the less, I can't find a decently priced G1 OP or Classics Op anywhere though

Go for a Power Master Prime then, it also fits and it should be dirt cheap to comeby.

Personally, I believe there will be an Apex chest Armour upgrade down the line, which will take care of the hole.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby BlackRodimusConvoy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Godzillabot Primal wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
eyl wrote:

Edit:

Your best bet may be to just get an encore convoy, or reissue optimus prime on ebay brand new. it goes for around $115 for both. I bought the PM Prime 2003 TRU reissue for this thing, and fell in love with it without this trailer, but I am also going to pick up an Encore Convoy, and a Henkei Convoy just so I can do all three different versions.
BlackRodimusConvoy
Mini-Con

Previous

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #284 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 APR210635 284RI Hollins"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222C"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915J"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200704 10A (CA) Evenhuis (A)Walter (W) Allor"
GI JOE #10 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #8 Cvr C IDW Comics 2017 8C (CA) Whalen (W) Sitterson 230227"
GI JOE #8 Cvr C ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM857 (CA) Pansica"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1E GI JOE 1023IM263 (CA) Sorrentino"
DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #4 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 4RI (CA) DiVito"
GI JOE ORIGINS #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #18 IDW Comics 2012 210411A (CA) Loh (W) Dixon (A) Rosado"
GI JOE #18 IDW Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Destro Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1A GI JOE 0623IM806 (A/CA) Reilly (W)WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0723IM803 4E (CA) Martinez (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR239177 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON