This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: TF Prime FE Takara Tomy Optimus Prime, Starscream, Bumblebee and Hasbro Bu

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Galleries: TF Prime FE Takara Tomy Optimus Prime, Starscream, Bumblebee and Hasbro Bu

Postby Dermalartist » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:06 pm

I wanted to let everyone know that taking the head apart is completely not needed in order to fix this. Just gently push the head forward and it will slide right into place. I just did it to mine, in fear of stripping the screw. Just an FYI.
Dermalartist
Mini-Con

Re: New Galleries: TF Prime FE Takara Tomy Optimus Prime, Starscream, Bumblebee and Hasbro Bu

Postby Rated X » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I guess you gotta own the figure to be able to tell the difference. Im not into TF Prime figures. So let me get this straight, he has no fists ? Basically Takara guns or Hasbro blades ???

I hate intergrated weapons because it sacrafices cartoon accuracy just to make the figure kid friendly. Some dumb kid swallows a sword so we all have to suffer for it.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Vicalliose wrote:Now if only I actually had an FE Optimus to fix... :-?

Hey to anyone actually going to BotCon please remember to keep bugging them about this.

Please do. Ride their ass until they cave.
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Rated X wrote:I guess you gotta own the figure to be able to tell the difference. Im not into TF Prime figures. So let me get this straight, he has no fists ? Basically Takara guns or Hasbro blades ???

I hate intergrated weapons because it sacrafices cartoon accuracy just to make the figure kid friendly. Some dumb kid swallows a sword so we all have to suffer for it.

*smh*

He has hands and the weapons are not integrated. They plug into the hands and look integrated.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Rated X wrote:I guess you gotta own the figure to be able to tell the difference. Im not into TF Prime figures. So let me get this straight, he has no fists ? Basically Takara guns or Hasbro blades ???

If you weren't busy with KOs and unofficial non-licensed figures and took a moment to check out the gallery that I spent at least 6 hours working on, you'd know that this toy was one of the most awesome Transformers toys to come out in the past few years.

:grin:

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Mykltron » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:02 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Does doing this fix make his head turn light blue?

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Autobot Strider » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:16 am

Motto: "Fortune favors the bold!"
Weapon: Railgun
Wow. Really, wow. Thanks for posting this as news! Not only does the head fix make this figure better, but since I attached the weapons the correct way (as posted by Autobot032, thanks BTW) I am even more impressed by this awesome figure.

I'll be honest, even without the above mentioned improvements I think this figure is one of the best toys ever, and certainly one of the best Optimus Primes. I'm really lucky to have snapped one up while they were available in Canada, and I just knew as soon as I saw in on a shelf that I had to have one.

Even if you're a hater of TF: Prime (which I am not), this figure is too awesome not to own. If you can get one at a reasonable price, get one. You won't be disappointed.
"I can't deal with my lack of a signature right now!"
Autobot Strider
Combiner
Strength: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Varia31 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Motto: "So long as a noble warrior lives, he must never give up the fight until his final breath."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Mykltron wrote:Does doing this fix make his head turn light blue?

LOL Certainly not, the lighter blue is the Hasbro version compared to the darker Takara one so that you can see the head fix better. Not sure if you were joking or not, but oh well. :)

Just did this with my Takara FE Prime myself. Easy, and worked like a charm!
Varia31
Vehicon
News Credits: 3
Watch Varia31 on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Rated X » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Seibertron wrote:

If you weren't busy with KOs and unofficial non-licensed figures and took a moment to check out the gallery that I spent at least 6 hours working on, you'd know that this toy was one of the most awesome Transformers toys to come out in the past few years.

:grin:

Believe me I love your galleries. You put a great amount of effort into them and it shows. :D I’ve kind of side stepped collecting the TF Prime line because I cant buy everything so I prioritize classics related figures. I do love the TF Prime series though. I’m glad to see the figure has hands, now it looks really bad ass. I’m not a fan of how the weapons attach though. I prefer the traditional handles.

As far as the KO’s go, it’s simply my desire to have certain repainted characters that Hasbro wont make. On my Botcon 2010 survey I listed the Rainmakers as characters I would like to see in future sets. Funpub didn’t listen, but CHMS just read my mind from halfway around the world.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10+

Postby kirbenvost » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
autobot joe wrote:Brilliant....absolutely brilliant. Who'd have thought such a minute "fix" would make that much of a difference. Now that it's fixed and the roof sits flat in truck mode, I think I can finally appreciate this figure. I am truly impressed with whoever took the time to dissect Prime and figure this out. Thank you.

Wow, it even fixes the alt mode? How is that even possible? Well anyway, really need to try this now!
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
kirbenvost wrote:
autobot joe wrote:Brilliant....absolutely brilliant. Who'd have thought such a minute "fix" would make that much of a difference. Now that it's fixed and the roof sits flat in truck mode, I think I can finally appreciate this figure. I am truly impressed with whoever took the time to dissect Prime and figure this out. Thank you.

Wow, it even fixes the alt mode? How is that even possible? Well anyway, really need to try this now!

Because the head wasn't sitting on the ball joint post, the head was resting forward just enough to push the roof pieces up and kept them from locking in place.

Once the head is firmly on the ball joint, that gap goes away because the roof sits flush now. Nothing to block it.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:48 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Whoa. Tried it and it apparently works! I didn't realize the head was getting in the way in alt mode before. The roof is much more flush now. Still not exactly perfect, but much better! And the added neck poseability definitely makes him even more badass. 8) I was even skeptical about how good the sideways gun would look, but it really does look better, much more integrated. :D
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Skill: 10

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Robots In Disguise 2023 New"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTPROWLER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NIGHTPROWLER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod and Firedrive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON