This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Crazy Devy's Herc's Giant Rifle

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Crazy Devy's Herc's Giant Rifle

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Haven't seen this anywhere, so maybe it slipped under the radar. But yeah, they seem to be making a huge gun for him.

Considering he already comes with a large gun and TFC is releasing another (along with a few nice add-on parts) I don't see this as a real great accessory to buy. I mean ... the guy only has two hands, right?
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Re: Crazy Devy's Herc's Giant Rifle

Postby El Duque » Tue May 01, 2012 12:10 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
CrazyDevy is at it again! They've posted their third upgrade for TFC Toys Hercules, a "Giant Rifle". CDMW-30 is a super-sized version of their CDMW-05 (225 mm). It's scheduled for late May/early June and priced at $23.95.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby puttster3 » Tue May 01, 2012 2:13 am

Eh...

(no more need be said)
puttster3
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby robofreak » Tue May 01, 2012 2:56 am

$23 for a lame gun? How about I put that money towards TFC-007 and get the gun and forearm extensions while I'm at it?
Burn wrote:robofreak doesn't joke. He's all about the serious business of the internet.

ItIsHim wrote:My closet is filled to the brim with plastic children's toys. For myself
robofreak
Gestalt
News Credits: 12

Postby AutobotMR2 » Tue May 01, 2012 7:33 am

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
....CrazyDevy should just stop.....now
:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Tue May 01, 2012 7:35 am

El Duque wrote:CrazyDevy is at it again! They've posted their second upgrade for TFC Toys Hercules, a "Giant Rifle". CDMW-30 is a super-sized version of their CDMW-05 (225 mm). It's scheduled for late May/early June and priced at $23.95.

This is their THIRD update for the guy.

#1 was the purple barrel (which is actually a worthy addition since so many, including myself, wanted it).

and #2 was an upsize of their G1 head complete with light up eyes.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Hotrodimust » Tue May 01, 2012 8:46 am

This is so stupid $23 for a gun when I pre-ordered tfc whole upgrade kit for $30 on robotkingdom and it comes with a gun ,new forearms,new face and a add on for better shoulder articulation. So why would crazy devy even do this for such a price unless this gun is the exact g1 replica and g1 mega nuts must have it
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Postby Requiem Prime » Tue May 01, 2012 10:13 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
No. I already ordered TFC's set which SHOWERS me with value.

I might see it worthwhile at $15 (although I was royaly disappointed with the "barrel" they sold at that price), but not for that much.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Endurance: 6

Postby Hotrodimust » Tue May 01, 2012 10:15 am

Requiem Prime wrote:No. I already ordered TFC's set which SHOWERS me with value.

I might see it worthwhile at $15 (although I was royaly disappointed with the "barrel" they sold at that price), but not for that much.

Why the barrel sucks I just got the reprolabels for mine and I like it
Hotrodimust
Combiner

Postby Requiem Prime » Tue May 01, 2012 11:30 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Hotrodimust wrote:
Requiem Prime wrote:No. I already ordered TFC's set which SHOWERS me with value.

With the little information Crazy Devy uses to describe products, I was assuming a full barrel of guns to mess with. It was actually a conversion kit of just the outer shells, which drastically lowered my sights. If I had known it was a kit, I wouldn't have gotten them because I liked the green fine. I wanted some extra variety and play value, not sacrifice the existing parts that worked fine for me. (yeah, some could argue I still got that, but I only like whipping out the screwdriver for a lasting change like a new head)
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Hotrodimust » Tue May 01, 2012 11:35 am

Requiem Prime wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:

With the little information Crazy Devy uses to describe products, I was assuming a full barrel of guns to mess with. It was actually a conversion kit of just the outer shells, which drastically lowered my sights. If I had known it was a kit, I wouldn't have gotten them because I liked the green fine. I wanted some extra variety and play value, not sacrifice the existing parts that worked fine for me. (yeah, some could argue I still got that, but I only like whipping out the screwdriver for a lasting change like a new head)

Oh wow I thought it was a whole barrel to I'm so glad I didn't get it now
Hotrodimust
Combiner

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:36 am

I always knew the barrel would just be a shell. I mean ... this IS Crazy Devy here. But one of the panels doesn't quite line up right, which is a disappointment, but not a major one.

Still, like almost always, it would have been nice had they been clearer about what they were selling.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Dead Metal » Tue May 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Seriously? TFC announce an upgrade set containing a superior gun, a head, and extra should and forearm parts for 30 and CD go and announce a scaled up KO of the original toy gun for 23?

The worst part is someone will actually buy this.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Shadowstream » Tue May 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
AutobotMR2 wrote:....CrazyDevy should just stop.....now
:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Seconded!
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Nothing Hasbro does surprises me anymore, their ineptitude is legendary!

Burn wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:It's quite clear they dun dropped the ball, but did they have to drop it so far and so hard?

It's FunPub. It's their specialty.

I'm a killjoy, and proud of it!
don't take that to mean I'm a killjoy just because I can be, though...
Shadowstream
Headmaster

Postby daimchoc » Fri May 04, 2012 5:21 am

Almost as tall as Herc... Will probably be as big as Giant... :lol:
daimchoc
Gestalt
News Credits: 119

Postby El Duque » Fri May 04, 2012 8:28 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
daimchoc wrote:Image

I like big guns, but that's absurd.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby AutobotMR2 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:03 am

Motto: "That sound you hear is the roar of a Mach 5 engine speeding your way!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
El Duque wrote:
daimchoc wrote:Image

I like big guns, but that's absurd.

GOOD GOD! I thought it was just to scale Herc...now that I see how unnecessarily big it is I HOPE they lose money. Fools. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

I honestly see no good reason for someone to buy this abomination.
Looking to acquire a complete set of the G1 Insecticons (Bombshell, Kickback, and Shrapnel). They dont have to be MISB, have the cards. The TRU re-issues are fine too. The only person that can verify my buying status is CounterPunch as he is the only person I have purchased from.
AutobotMR2
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Requiem Prime » Fri May 04, 2012 9:28 am

I highly doubt the articulation's there to lay/kneel down and snipe, but he MIGHT be flexible enough to convincingly wield that sucker with two hands.

If so, it may have a some charm, but really, all this does is stress how outsized the G1 gun was.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:55 am

They need much more than two measly images to really convince me it's worth buying.

You know, Crazy Devy ... some other 3rd party weapons can split apart, or transform, or can be reconfigured in some way. If this gigantic gun could be split up to take advantage of Herc's MANY pegholes it's be more tempting.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby njb902 » Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 am

too bad armada unicron couldn't hold it. always kinda wanted him to have a weapon.....well besides his chest cannon.
njb902
Gestalt

Postby Requiem Prime » Fri May 04, 2012 10:38 am

njb902 wrote:too bad armada unicron couldn't hold it. always kinda wanted him to have a weapon.....well besides his chest cannon.

Can't he use that sword from Junkion Blacksmith? I know it's a bit under-utilized since he's not a combiner, but still.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Fri May 04, 2012 3:07 pm

I used to use the old KO of Kabaya's G1 Galvatron as a weapon for Unicron. Used to use WSTF Megatron too.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210456 1B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM314 7B (CA) Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200412 1A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 4D GI JOE 0124IM250 (CA) Clarke (W) Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915M"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #10 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210542 40RI (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #40 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12A (CA) Milne JUN190701"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS + MY LITTLE PONY #3 IDW Comics 2020 MAR200693 (CA) Fleecs"
TRANSFORMERS + MY ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #89 Cvr B IDW Comics 2013 89B (W)Furman (CA) Guidi"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915L"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON