This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New FOC Deluxe Class Images!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New FOC Deluxe Class Images!

Postby Period » Tue May 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Transformers Facebook has been updated with a dozen or so FOC Deluxe class toy images!

http://www.facebook.com/transformers

Album is at:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 938&type=1

Can someone mirror them?

I can't because I'm at work...

There's pics of FOC Starscream, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus, Fireflight and Kickback!

EDIT: Nevermind, I've got the time.

Kickback (Alt Mode):

Kickback (Robot Mode):

Starscream (Alt Mode):

Starscream (Robot Mode):

Sideswipe (Robot Mode):

Sideswipe (Alt Mode):

Ultra Magnus (Robot Mode):

Ultra Magnus (Alt Mode):

Fireflight (Alt Mode):

Fireflight (Robot Mode):
Last edited by Period on Tue May 01, 2012 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Period
Minibot

Re: New FOC Deluxe Class Images!

Postby Diem » Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 pm

The Starscream figure looks pretty nice. I'm glad that people can finally shut up about getting a Classics Shockwave. Jazz and Sideswipe both have ridiculous chests, they look like Alternators and not in a good way. Fireflight is surprisingly good. Kickback looks so fugly I can't even believe it, looks like it's from Beast Machines or something. Everything else...meh. Bring on the non-FOC Generations already.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Period » Tue May 01, 2012 12:56 pm

I have to admit, the Optimus model looks much better on UM.

I'm surprised Starscream is a deluxe. That's kind of a disappointment for me. I was hoping he'd be much bigger.

I really love Fireflight though! Man, that head rocks!

The others are OK, but are a pass.
Period
Minibot

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue May 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Fireflight I'm not happy with at all, simply his base is Shockwave. No matter how much retooling the mold gets it'll remain Shockwave to me. Kudos for the effort however.

Ultra Magnus is so bought and since I already have (the superior) WFC Optimus Prime it'll be one of the few cases where one isn't the retool of the other.

Give us Bombshell/Hardshell and Shrapnel/Sharpshot, then we'll start talking about Kickback. Sideswipe and Starscream are no-brainers.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby El Duque » Tue May 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The official Transformers facebook page has posted official images of Generations "Fall of Cybertron" Deluxes Kickback, Starscream, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus (Optimus Prime repaint/remold), and Fireflight (Shockwave repaint/remold). Check them out below!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby njb902 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:07 pm

I want that starscream so bad it hurts. actually sign me up for all of them.....GO HASBRO.
njb902
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby SJ21 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Kickback and Magnus are bought for my Classics shelf. They look awesome.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Chaoslock » Tue May 01, 2012 1:16 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Sideswipe - made for Calcar repaint? I don't see other reasons why he is overcompensating so much...
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby orangeitis » Tue May 01, 2012 1:17 pm

And here I thought I'd be disappointed by Fireflight. I was enough of an Aerialbot fan already, but now... holy tits.

Buy. On. Sight.
orangeitis

Postby Shadowstream » Tue May 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
Kickback - Looks like a crossbreed of the Prime Insecticons and Vehicons.
Starscream - Looks alright, but I'm not big on the design anyway.
Sideswipe - Suffers from the same problem that Jazz does. No wonder, it's a retool of Jazz.
Ultra Magnus - For once a Prime repaint that isn't just white!
Fireflight - ...this had better be a joke... oh who am I kidding, I hate the Aerialbots anyway.

Also it seems they will all come with more daft mechtech/powerizer weponz... :BANG_HEAD:
Last edited by Shadowstream on Tue May 01, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Nothing Hasbro does surprises me anymore, their ineptitude is legendary!

Burn wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:It's quite clear they dun dropped the ball, but did they have to drop it so far and so hard?

It's FunPub. It's their specialty.

I'm a killjoy, and proud of it!
don't take that to mean I'm a killjoy just because I can be, though...
Shadowstream
Headmaster

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue May 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
as good as they look i cant justify the $15 price point, after taxes id be paying close to $17 & im not paying that for a deluxe that should be no more than $11-$12 after tax. I just hope that hasbro rolls out more coupons or stores have buy 1 get 1 50% off deals or something other wise my collection wont be growing anytime soon.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby TimothyR » Tue May 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Shadowstream wrote:Also it seems they will all come with more daft mechtech/powerizer weponz... :BANG_HEAD:

my guess is that they're accurate to the game.. in which case i'm happy with. mechtech guns were just stupid, much larger, and incredibly inaccurate.

and the prime weapons are the worst.. at least these are standard.. it doesn't look like you need to push anything to deploy the weapon.. plus, i quite like sideswipes large gun and magnus's kick ass sword.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue May 01, 2012 1:32 pm

Son of a...

Every time I think I'm done, they go and pull this. At long last, a new Kickback, and an Ultra Magnus that's not a white repaint.

And I know that Starscream is, no doubt, earmarked for a few seeker repaints but please repaint him as Blitzwing too. We need a classics Blitzwing.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Autobot032 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Sideswipe and Starscream are very nice. (Although, Sideswipe's BFG is RE-DONK-U-LUS)
Ultra Magnus might be the only way possible that I'll buy that Prime mold. I like the coloring on it. Wow. They even gave him a new head!

Kickback and Fireflight? :SICK:
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby BeastProwl » Tue May 01, 2012 1:36 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Hey guys! this also confirms that shockwave has two hands! Right?
Also, until I saw the vehicle mode, I had no clue Magnus was a repaint! That's how convincing this is! All this FOC GOODNESS!!!!

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Mkall » Tue May 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Meh, I'll wait for new Classics Generations Figures.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby TimothyR » Tue May 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Megatron Wolf wrote:as good as they look i cant justify the $15 price point, after taxes id be paying close to $17 & im not paying that for a deluxe that should be no more than $11-$12 after tax. I just hope that hasbro rolls out more coupons or stores have buy 1 get 1 50% off deals or something other wise my collection wont be growing anytime soon.

wow, you're paying $15 for a deluxe? from where? recently target at dotm figures for $15.. but everything else is pretty reasonable.. unless you go to toysrus.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Supreme Convoy » Tue May 01, 2012 1:46 pm

I'm liking all of these designs. Particularly Starscream and Ultra Magnus.
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby orangeitis » Tue May 01, 2012 1:47 pm

BeastProwl wrote:Hey guys! this also confirms that shockwave has two hands! Right?
Actually, Shockwave's gun was shown to be able to fit over either hand, simulating a gun hand. So you have plenty of options with him.

BeastProwl wrote:Also, until I saw the vehicle mode, I had no clue Magnus was a repaint! That's how convincing this is! All this FOC GOODNESS!!!!
Who knew Hasbro still had it in them? :michaelbay:
orangeitis

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue May 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Magnus, Screamer and Fieflight are mine. Oddly, the original Prime version of that mold looks like crap, but this Magnus is actually very appealing.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Kung Fu Man » Tue May 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Magnus is the one that honestly looks the best for me, but makes me wish it was more in the voyager size.

Come to think of it that's another thing that irks me about the botcon one...looks decent, just too bloody puny.
Kung Fu Man
Minibot
Buy from Kung Fu Man on eBay

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue May 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Looks like Starscream and Sideswipe's guns have rotating parts. Pretty cool, if a bit too large.

Nice to see Kickback's alt actually resembling something. Odd how the wings are more akin to a dragon's than an insect's.

That mold really works better as Ultra Magnus than it did as Optimus.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby craggy » Tue May 01, 2012 2:07 pm

In the name of sweet baby Primus and the Auto-orphans!

Kickback looks pretty badass properly transformed. Hasbro display guys at Botcon: You need retraining.

Starscream was one I'd thought I'd have been happy to skip...but nope, looks like I'll be buying him.

Sideswipe is...a chunky monkey. Give him a squarer head though, and he'd make an okay Classics Lightspeed. (the Technobot)

Ultra Magnus redeems the crappy new Optimus Prime mold by being pants-wettingly-awesome. Not sure I'll keep the sword on him, but it is a cool weapon, and I'm bound to be able to find a nice gun somewhere if some 3rd party doesn't knock on up soon. Brilliant!

Fireflight is pretty nice too. Shockwave was sexy to begin with, but they've made this one different enough (in bot mode at least) to warrant a 2nd purchase. I'm getting a Wing Saber vibe from his chest.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby korisifu » Tue May 01, 2012 2:10 pm

Motto: "Wreck-n-Rule!!"
Weapon: Double Slagmaker Laser
That Magnus pumps me up! I thought the only reason for me to buy that Optimus mold would be for the repaint of Magnus I had planned and then they go and save me all the trouble! Hasbro seems to be on the right track as of late
korisifu
Minibot
Watch korisifu on YouTube
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby phase » Tue May 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Motto: "I shall always haunt you, even in death."
Weapon: Overrider Rifle
All are bought. Especially Sides, Magnus, and Flight.

This is the Secret Police. Prepare to die.
phase
Minibot
Buy from phase on eBay
Speed: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #138 Cvr E 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0823DC015 138E (W) Zdarsky (CA) Asamiya"
BATMAN #138 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPIDER-MAN SPIDER'S SHADOW #1 var Marvel Comics 2021 FEB210552 (CA) Lim"
SPIDER-MAN SPIDER' ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1053 Cvr C Superman DC Comics 2023 JAN233234 1053C (CA) Weeks"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 Facsimile foil Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230971 Frenz"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INCREDIBLE HULK #402 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) David (A) Duursema + Farmer 200610A"
INCREDIBLE HULK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #35 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210946 (CA) Garron"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NON-STOP SPIDER-MAN #1 var launch sketch Marvel Comics 2021 JAN209212 (CA) Nauck"
NON-STOP SPIDER-MA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #3 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0223DC019 3A (W) Williamson (CA) Campbell"
SUPERMAN #3 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #2 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell 240415D"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #2 Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr N 1:100 B&W DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223281 1N (CA) Lee"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #21 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics JAN230808 (CA) Bazaldua"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr A Superman DC Comics 2023 0423DC048 1056A (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #42 Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230476 (W) Wells (A/CA) Romita Jr"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #58 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2021 DEC209011 (A/CA) Bagley"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON