This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1

Postby El Duque » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:47 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Courtesy of the Tagoal Blog we have an extensive gallery of the Transformers Prime Arms Micron capsule toys wave one. This wave consist of the following:

• Optimus Prime Blaster
  • Bumblebee Sword
  • Gob (Cobra, Black & Pink)
  • Zad (Lizard, Black & Pink)

This one comes from a creative 2Chan post, not sure if it's intended.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: In-Hand Images Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys Wave 1

Postby craggy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:10 am

Zob and Gad could have used some paint or something, but they do look pretty cool. I'm even coming around to the idea of the BB one, and Optimus looks ok too.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby orangeitis » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:23 am

Wonder if they're shipping yet. These guys are neat.
orangeitis

Postby Skywarp64 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:30 am

Motto: "I think, therefore I am. But I don't always think, so I guess I am not."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I don't know about any of the other guys, lord knows what those salamander thingies are supposed to be, but damn, that Shockwave looks awesome.
PLEASE contact me if you have any of the following, or know where I can find them:
[list]
[*]Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime's wings
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's Supermode Head
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's "Super Smokestacks", or whatever those big grey guns on his Supermode shoulders are called
[*]G1 Optimus Prime's left arm, preferably with the long smokestack

Thank you.

-----------------
#TillAllAreOne
Skywarp64
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Postby RAcast » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:32 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
I liked them to begin with (well, except the bright pink decos), but these pictures make me kind of want them... Damn you Hasbro, bring these here!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Sodan-1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Scrolling through the pics I was about ready to write this lot off.

Then I hit the 2Chan combination. I'm very tempted.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby grimdragon2001 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
gun prime looks so much better than the RID thing we got with optimus. the animal microns look pretty good to. the weakest link seems to be bumblebee. if only he used swords in the show those might look more interesting
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby prmlove1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Motto: ""Till all are mine""
Weapon: High-Powered Plasma Blaster With Infra-Red Sight
RAcast wrote:I liked them to begin with (well, except the bright pink decos), but these pictures make me kind of want them... Damn you Hasbro, bring these here!

Didn't Hasbro already state that they were planning on bringing these to the states eventually? Maybe I have selective hearing though lol!
I am looking for a set of Botcon 2012 Junkions at a decent price...
prmlove1
Micromaster
Buy from prmlove1 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby RAcast » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
prmlove1 wrote:
RAcast wrote:I liked them to begin with (well, except the bright pink decos), but these pictures make me kind of want them... Damn you Hasbro, bring these here!

Didn't Hasbro already state that they were planning on bringing these to the states eventually? Maybe I have selective hearing though lol!

If they did, that'd be news to me, though I don't keep up on interviews and such. I'd be more than happy to be wrong on this matter, lol.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Strength: 5
Courage: 10

Postby Heckfire » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Motto: "Nothing is impossible, just improbable."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
prmlove1 wrote:

I hope you're right. I just picked up PRID Bulkhead and, GEEZ...I mean, how could Hasbro mess up "wrecking ball hand" so BADLY?
"Grab a shovel, I'm one skull away from a Mouseketeer reunion." - Bender
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy...all right, give me the bomb." —Ultra Magnus
You got WRECK-ROLLED!
Heckfire
Vehicon
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby TimothyR » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 pm

i guess i just don't understand the appeal for these.

neither the robot modes nor the weapon modes are all that great. and not only that, the look of them just doesn't fit in with the aesthetics of the figures they're being used for.

that being said. i do hope hasbro figures out a way to bring these over (that statement never made sense to me.. hasbro's a big company, it'd be super easy for them to say "we're bringing these over as a little set" anyways) because some people like them.. and they should be given a fair shake to get them.

but hasbro is in the business of making money, not making their fans happy. and if they don't care for these, and don't think they'll sell.. then hey, it's their fault for not listening to you guys.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Mykltron » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:17 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Transforms from lizard with long tale:

to lizard with long dick:
(or lizard humping a stick)

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 am

I always at least kind of liked the Arms Micron idea, but now I REALLY want multiples of that snake, in a wide variety of colors. It's almost perfect as is to be the Cobra Breast for a custom Breastmaster Deathcobra, even better than the Headrobots Cobra.

Does "capsule" mean these guys come unassembled, possibly still on parts trees? If so, casting kit and green dye, here I come!

Of course I still have to actually make that Deathcobra to attach it to someday...
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby gavinfuzzy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Mykltron wrote:Transforms from lizard with long tale:

to lizard with long dick:
(or lizard humping a stick)

Cannot unsee! :lol:

Really, this made me laugh so hard... The toy might be worth buying just to do that! But really, all these are pretty weak. The Prime blaster and snake staff are decent, there rest are just a turd transforming into another turd. They seem like random plastic toy animals... especially the long d*ck lizard and the snake.
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby craggy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 am

Bumblevivisector wrote:
Does "capsule" mean these guys come unassembled, possibly still on parts trees? If so, casting kit and green dye, here I come!

no-one seems to be telling. the way Prime and Bee are painted, I'd suspect not, but we can hope. Kinda looking forward to putting them together.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:05 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
El Duque wrote:This one comes from a creative 2Chan post, not sure if it's intended.

I've been trying to figure out how to turn them into this ... and finally realized that the only way you can do this is by disassembling and flipping around a few pieces on the Decepticon Microns, which I'm not going to do because of the fragility of the Arms Micron Microns.

Seibertron.com galleries will be posted in a little bit.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AIRAZOR Transformers Studio Series 97 Deluxe Rise Beasts ROTB Hasbro 2023 New"
AIRAZOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON