This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Exclusives Revealed in Convention Exclusive Comic Book

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Exclusives Revealed in Convention Exclusive Comic Book

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:45 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
It has been confirmed...

In the back of the club exclusive comic the add on figure packs are listed...

The two packs are:

*Alpha Trion (Cyb-Vector Prime) and Weirdwolf (Cyb-Snarl)
*Springer (Cyb-Cybertron Defense Hot Shot) and Huffer (Cyb-Armorhide)

Keep checking back tomorrow for updates with pictures!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Jaz-Zen » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:11 pm

This isn't surprising, since we saw a preview of the comic a while back, and it showed this new Springer and Huffer. I think the only surprise is Weirdwolf. I personally don't care about Huffer and Weirdwolf, but I'd love to have Alpha Trion and Springer. I have G1 Springer, as well as CD Hot Shot, and although Springer would be giving up his `copter mode, I think the CD Hot Shot mold does him justice.
Jaz-Zen
Fuzor

Postby JazZeke » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:11 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
NO Elita-1? Bummer. I wish I could get Springer though. Yet another reason to hate not being able to go to Botcon! *weeps*
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:14 pm

It actually stated in the back of the comic, under a list of FAQ's that these characters would be revealed as the convention add-ons.

So now we have to speculate when Elita One will be around.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Bonger » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:25 pm

You guys wouldn't happen to be confusing this Elita 1 with a Botcon probable would you?

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr ... B000RL2E88
Bonger
City Commander

Postby MagnusPrimal » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:31 pm

I'd like to get that Spinger... :sad:
not interested in the others though.
MagnusPrimal
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3

Re: Exclusives Revealed in Convention Exclusive Comic Book

Postby Bonger » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:05 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:It has been confirmed...

In the back of the club exclusive comic the add on figure packs are listed...

The two packs are:

*Alpha Trion (Cyb-Vector Prime) and Weirdwolf (Cyb-Snarl)
*Springer (Cyb-Cybertron Defense Hot Shot) and Huffer (Cyb-Armorhide)

Keep checking back tomorrow for updates with pictures!

Tomorrow?? I'll have my own tomorrow. Sober up and snap us a pic. ;)
Bonger
City Commander

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:17 pm

We can't buy them until tomorrow no matter if I am sober, or face down drunk...sober at the moment though!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:19 pm

And no on the confusion. Elita One is featured in the comic book using Cybertron Chromia's mold. It is suspected that she will be released later on as a club exclusive like Air Razor was (and Astrotrain).
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper

Postby Bonger » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:43 pm

tigertracks 24 wrote:We can't buy them until tomorrow no matter if I am sober, or face down drunk...sober at the moment though!

Aww, boo. I figured they'd let you guys at em since you already picked up your sets.
Bonger
City Commander

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics FEB230376 3C (CA) Rubin"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240109 2E (CA) Tao (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JAN230440 2B Jones + Su"
NEW!
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240188 3A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240105 2A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics DEC220421 1A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr U 1:40 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240125 2U (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Y FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247370 2Y (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics MAR230301 4B MOTU Lopez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr L FOIL virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230215 1L (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr R 1:15 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1R (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240123 2S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZF FOC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics JAN247376 2ZF (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZB 1:200 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1ZB Parrillo 240109"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON