This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Sector Seven Update

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

New Sector Seven Update

Postby Darth Bombshell » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:23 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Robbodopolis has let us know about a new update to the Sector Seven website. By inputting the password "DECEPTIBOT", you can gain access to global tracking data and a new music file in the e-mail section (which can be access by clicking on the wording in the brackets "(choose your side)").
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Robinson » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:42 am

Its like an ultimate mash up
Robinson
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Psychout » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:00 am

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
If you look through the 'annoyance' section of the emails, you'll also find a couple of emails from our own Methusalen, i think he's admin on Stopsectorseven.org.
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
HMW Moderator
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:35 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dear god what the hell was that?

EDIT: the video with Blackout is awsome
Last edited by Megatron Wolf on Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:42 pm

What the hell is with tall the UFO crap on there now? If you click on the earth icon and click the x icons it shows video of the NBEs and UFOs. Flying Saucers has nothing to do with TF unless they show one transform into cosmos.

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander

Postby Robinson » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:56 pm

Megatron_Wolf wrote:What the hell is with tall the UFO crap on there now? If you click on the earth icon and click the x icons it shows video of the NBEs and UFOs. Flying Saucers has nothing to do with TF unless they show one transform into cosmos.

They are tracking alien occurances
Robinson
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby First Gen » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:11 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Sector 7 kinda blows now that I've seen the movie. Agent Simmons was a complete tool.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:39 pm

there was also a new podcast featuring mp3 screamer.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:59 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Immortal Starscream wrote:there was also a new podcast featuring mp3 screamer.

Um... Uh... Hate to break it to ya bub but if you mean the video I posted about here, then that's not new. It just didn't get front paged like this thread did.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Bottom Out » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:14 pm

ShGarland_1383 wrote:
Immortal Starscream wrote:there
was also a new podcast featuring mp3 screamer.

Um... Uh... Hate to break it to ya bub but if you mean the video I posted about here, then that's not new. It just didn't get front paged like this thread did.

that happens all the time, i see people make threads with info and then get knocked to page 2 with no replies and then bam someone makes a duplicate thread and its front paged
Bottom Out
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:53 pm

I was loving S7 till that A__Hole in the movie showed up!

Now they fall into realistic facism, and Im happy the goverment shut them down.

Happy with the goverment!?! my scruppels need help!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:43 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Bottom Out wrote:
ShGarland_1383 wrote:
Immortal Starscream wrote:there
was also a new podcast featuring mp3 screamer.

that happens all the time, i see people make threads with info and then get knocked to page 2 with no replies and then bam someone makes a duplicate thread and its front paged

I'm okay with not getting front paged. I was just making the point that the NBE footage of mp3 Starscream wasn't news.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby xirc » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:22 am

i would also have to agree as well....the concept is alright, when you are tracking down NBE. adding ufo sightings and such, but it obscures away from transformers. the attitude of S7 in the movie was retarded. when i went to see the movie the second time i cringed. the character outline of S7 was a pile a crap. other then that the movie was awesome and im looking forward to seeing a few more.
xirc
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:29 am

Robinson wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:What the hell is with tall the UFO crap on there now? If you click on the earth icon and click the x icons it shows video of the NBEs and UFOs. Flying Saucers has nothing to do with TF unless they show one transform into cosmos.

They are tracking alien occurances

Well thats it S7 sucks now. I was likeing the site but this is to much. We go from NBEs to UFOs. What the hell.

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander

Postby Joseph Kerr » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:59 am

Speaking of Sector Seven...

I just got involved in all this and spent some time looking through everything, just recently finished the Vector-Sigma website.

On the V-S website, there is the quote by Optimus Prime: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

I heard they made that and others into Voice Tones....but for the love of me, I can't find them ANYWHERE.

If anyone can supply me with the .wav file or similar of that Prime quote and the voice tones, I would appreciate it!

To boot, anyone know what the floating icon does on V-S? I've tried placing it everywhere on the screen, I know it just isn't for look so I thought I might ask.
Joseph Kerr
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Bot Shots Series 1: B001 complete Hasbro 2012"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 1 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Optimus Prime Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe complete Hasbro 2013 230615A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Heroes of Cybertron POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME SPARK ATTACK Transformers HOC New"
Heroes of Cybertro ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "B-127 Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 70 pcs Trumpeter 2023 New"
B-127 Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACK CONVOY PEN Transformers Sentinel Optimus Prime Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
BLACK CONVOY PEN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rise of the Beasts Autobots Unite Spark Chargers ROTB New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sting Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 NEW Ages 6+"
Sting Shot BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Robots In Disguise 1-Step One Target 2015 211112A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers TCG BUMBLEBEE VS. MEGATRON Set 2-Player Starter Set (44 Cards) New"
Transformers TCG B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON