This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Age of Extinction Products Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:46 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ScottyP wrote:I should clarify on Stinger, didn't notice this until this morning. Identical robot to the single carded one, but no clear pink sword in this one. Oh, and different product code tampo on the bottom of the feet (meh).

The singles came weaponless, period. It's the 3-pack with Strafe and Bumblebee (which has a slightly different deco) that had weapons.

Ah, right you are! Looks like I switched up who got to hold the weapon on my shelf.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Lockdownhunter » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:44 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Meh!Mega one step?Not worth it.Poor BB,he cannot pose.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
News Credits: 3
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Skywarp64 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Motto: "I think, therefore I am. But I don't always think, so I guess I am not."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Don't know how I never saw pictures of this toy before, but I just stumbled upon it on Amazon, and let me say that THIS is an AoE Prime toy I can get behind.
ImageImage
Really compliments how much meaner Prime's new truck mode looks than his old one.
PLEASE contact me if you have any of the following, or know where I can find them:
[list]
[*]Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime's wings
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's Supermode Head
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's "Super Smokestacks", or whatever those big grey guns on his Supermode shoulders are called
[*]G1 Optimus Prime's left arm, preferably with the long smokestack

Thank you.

-----------------
#TillAllAreOne
Skywarp64
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Postby Tsutsukakushi » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:16 am

Disagree, Younger kids are buying the more simple, quick change, less articulated AOE TF 4 toys in decent enough number to make the line a success in most stores worldwide. These toys are perfect for 3 year olds as they couldn't Transform any of the 2007 Movie, ROTF or DOTM toys. In order for the TF brand to go another 30 years. It needs to have some toys the much younger kids can Transform and play with.

Don't see the problem with Hasbro making more simple toys for the younger kids. As HasTak is catering the entire MP TF toy line, Generations and CW toy lines towards older kids and adults fans.
Tsutsukakushi
City Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:19 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Tsutsukakushi wrote:Disagree, Younger kids are buying the more simple, quick change, less articulated AOE TF 4 toys in decent enough number to make the line a success in most stores worldwide. These toys are perfect for 3 year olds as they couldn't Transform any of the 2007 Movie, ROTF or DOTM toys. In order for the TF brand to go another 30 years. It needs to have some toys the much younger kids can Transform and play with.

Don't see the problem with Hasbro making more simple toys for the younger kids. As HasTak is catering the entire MP TF toy line, Generations and CW toy lines towards older kids and adults fans.

HEAR HEAR!

Too many adult fans are egotistical hipsters who forget that a younger generation must take the torch to keep the brand going.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Lockdownhunter » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:35 am

Isn't there a stinger other than the one step changer that turns into a pagani?Fans will be disappointed.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner

Postby Lockdownhunter » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:39 am

Skywarp64 wrote:Don't know how I never saw pictures of this toy before, but I just stumbled upon it on Amazon, and let me say that THIS is an AoE Prime toy I can get behind.
ImageImage
Really compliments how much meaner Prime's new truck mode looks than his old one.

This is better than the disappointing "leader class optimus primes"No shell bits.To Hasbro:
You should keep the standards of the former leader class toys.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:23 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Lockdownhunter wrote:Isn't there a stinger other than the one step changer that turns into a pagani?Fans will be disappointed.

TakaraTomy announced a red Bumblebee redeco (no retooling done) as Stinger. General Japanese retail, so he'll be a bit easier to find than most. Best we'll get.

Lockdownhunter wrote:
Skywarp64 wrote:Don't know how I never saw pictures of this toy before, but I just stumbled upon it on Amazon, and let me say that THIS is an AoE Prime toy I can get behind.
ImageImage

This is better than the disappointing "leader class optimus primes"No shell bits.To Hasbro:

That's the Power Battler mold, you know that, right?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby megatronus » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Tsutsukakushi wrote:Disagree, Younger kids are buying the more simple, quick change, less articulated AOE TF 4 toys in decent enough number to make the line a success in most stores worldwide. These toys are perfect for 3 year olds as they couldn't Transform any of the 2007 Movie, ROTF or DOTM toys. In order for the TF brand to go another 30 years. It needs to have some toys the much younger kids can Transform and play with.

That was very well-reasoned, and I agree 100%.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby shajaki » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:45 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
megatronus wrote:

That was very well-reasoned, and I agree 100%.
i know.... im scared.... hold me?
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."

I'm ok with simpler toys for younger kids, but I think they went overboard with it. Between the 1 step changers, power battlers, and those dino sparker things, there's hardly any room for much else.

Plus they could put more effort into them. I'm sure more of us would buy them if they had decent articulation. They've been able to pull off 1 step transformations in the past without sacrificing articulation, why'd they half-ass it now?
Last edited by Evil_the_Nub on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Evil_the_Nub wrote:

I'm ok with simpler toys for younger kids, but I think they went overboard with it. Between the 1 step changers, power battlers, and those dino sparker things, there's hardly any room for much else.

Plus they could put more effort into them. I'm sure more of us would buy them if they had decent articulation. They've been able to pull off 1 step transformations in the past without sacrificing articulation, why'd the half-ass it now?

My guess is they think that the more articulation a figure has, the more fragile it becomes. Think about it, tiny pieces that break off could end up in the mouths of your future presidents and possibly kill them.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Lockdownhunter » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:05 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Lockdownhunter wrote:Isn't there a stinger other than the one step changer that turns into a pagani?Fans will be disappointed.

TakaraTomy announced a red Bumblebee redeco (no retooling done) as Stinger. General Japanese retail, so he'll be a bit easier to find than most. Best we'll get.

Lockdownhunter wrote:
ImageImage

That's the Power Battler mold, you know that, right?

Yes.Such a shame that Power Battler(or Power Attacker?Someone help me!) has no backpack kibble compared to the TF4 FE OP and the TF4 Leader OP.The Japanese Stinger is nice and almost show accurate but even it is not as show accurate as the One-Step Changer Stinger.And that is a pity.Thanks!!! :D :D :D
Lockdownhunter
Combiner

Postby Lockdownhunter » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:33 am

I get your point but the kids in my family want something cooler even if they are tougher to change.Dunno if this is happening all over.I asked my 4 year old cousin brother,Creston and my 10 year old sister which did they prefer,one step helicopter drift or Generations voyager drift.They responded unanimously,voyager drift.Sure,voyager drift is complicated and Creston keeps asking me to transform him but overall,he likes it very much.Still,it would be nice if the simplified figures were just as appealing as the generations figures.

Even with what I said,if Hasbro wants to simplify toys,THEN GO AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kids keep the TF lines going.Imagine a 3 year old walking into a store,seeing DOTM Jetwing Optimus and pestering his parents to buy it.His parents refuse,claiming that the transformation is a painful and excruciating stab in the back,then the kid screams and throws a tantrum.I have seen this before.Believe me,Hasbro is doing a good job although they went too far on Leader OP.For the comment about
Meh!Mega one step?Not worth it.Poor BB,he cannot pose.
,I was just joking! :lol: Yeah,stupid joke.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner

Platinum Editions Found at Retail: Optimus Prime with Trailer and Leader Optimus Prime and Grimlock

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Seibertron member Cdavid3 sent us a nice image of the Platinum Edition Optimus Prime with trailer and Sideswipe that was found at the Toys"R"Us Times Square. The set contains the Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime mold with the MP-10 trailer and a redeco of Revenge of the Fallen Sideswipe. He reports that the price for the set is $196.99.

Also in the pic we see the Platinum Edition Leader Optimus Prime and Grimlock. This set was priced at $127.99 and contains redecos of the Age of Extinction Leader Class Optimus Prime and Grimlock.

Feel free to send your own sightings to sightings@seibetron.com or use the Contact Us link at the top of the page. Also be sure to snap a picture of your new sighting.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Platinum Editions Found at Retail: Optimus Prime with Trailer and Leader Optimus Prime and Grimlock

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
LOST Cybertronian wrote:The set contains the Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime mold with the MP-10 trailer and a redeco of Revenge of the Fallen Sideswipe. He reports that the price for the set is $196.99.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Fox Thiagarajan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Motto: "Our greatest resource is each other."
Weapon: Snow Laser
$196 for that Prime and Sideswipe? Grim.
Fox Thiagarajan
Pretender
Alt Mode: Red Mazda 343
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:14 am

Even at the jacked-up prices of Times Square TRU, those are ridiculously overpriced.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Platinum Editions Found at Retail: Optimus Prime with Trailer and Leader Optimus Prime and Grimlock

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:28 am

It's that simple."
LOST Cybertronian wrote:The set contains the Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime mold with the MP-10 trailer and a redeco of Revenge of the Fallen Sideswipe. He reports that the price for the set is $196.99.

Well, this could be a somewhat fine set to own. But 200$?! Ouch...
Also, 130$ for that OP and Grimlock set?! Urgh...

Honestly, those sets could be nice for someone who don't already have ANY of those molds. Still, prmium prices are premium. For the price of that Optimus set, why not going for a proper MP-10 for roughly the same price?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Grahf_ » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:50 am

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Toysrus.com has had the Grimlock and Optimus Prime set for weeks now. It's been going down in price the entire time and is currently at $98.99. The Optimus Prime and Sideswipe set is new though and is listed at $169.99 online. The trailer two pack is still way overpriced but at least the leader two pack is slowly dropping to a more normal price.

Platinum Starscream is steadily dropping in price as well. It's $79.99 at the moment. I bought my Cybertron Starscream for $25 on clearance shortly after it's original release. So the platinum version is severely overpriced to me, especially when it was marked as $130. They really are going crazy with the pricing for platinum releases lately. The first few seemed to be decently priced or at least you were getting retooled parts and many more paint apps than the original releases. Now the pricing for what little, if any, extra you're getting is sickening.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:09 am

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
The thing is seemingly priced as if everything was purchased separately but bundled together, and omitting the actual MP Prime, lol.

I've recreated this set with toys I already own, Trans Scanning Silver Knight Prime:
prime and trailer.JPG

If you wanted the entire look and bought everything separate it would cost about the same that they are selling it for.. only it's got an exclusive paint job, and you don't get MP Prime, just the trailer.
People are gonna want that trailer though.
DISCHARGE
City Commander
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:17 am

It's that simple."
DISCHARGE wrote:The thing is seemingly priced as if everything was purchased separately but bundled together, and omitting the actual MP Prime, lol.

I've recreated this set with toys I already own, Trans Scanning Silver Knight Prime:
prime and trailer.JPG

If you wanted the entire look and bought everything separate it would cost about the same that they are selling it for.. only it's got an exclusive paint job, and you don't get MP Prime, just the trailer.

That is HOT!

Well, not hot enough for me to buy a AoE 1st ed OP. Especially because I already own the Hasbro leader and AD-31 is comming.
I also already own a MP-10 (Hasbro) so I wont buy the YOTH version either.

Still, anyone who what these 3 components, a AoE 1st Ed OP, a YOTH OP trailer, and a "scanned" DOTM bot, they should do this display. That's just amazing looking!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Doubledealer93 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:11 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Nope.

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
-Kanrabat- wrote:
DISCHARGE wrote:The thing is seemingly priced as if everything was purchased separately but bundled together, and omitting the actual MP Prime, lol.

The attachment prime and trailer.JPG is no longer available

That is HOT!

Well, not hot enough for me to buy a AoE 1st ed OP. Especially because I already own the Hasbro leader and AD-31 is comming.
I also already own a MP-10 (Hasbro) so I wont buy the YOTH version either.

Still, anyone who what these 3 components, a AoE 1st Ed OP, a YOTH OP trailer, and a "scanned" DOTM bot, they should do this display. That's just amazing looking!

Thanks man, it does look pretty good.

I almost get the idea it was a easter egg set because all the components have close to the same Allspark blue components. Silver Knight's sword and shield match up to the blue on Sideswipe and the trailer.
Also, aside from Sideswipe, Prime and the trailer are Platinum editions too. So, in a way, there are two Platinum editions of this set.

Here is another shot:

prime and trailer 3.JPG
DISCHARGE
City Commander
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Postby Leader_Ultra_Magnus » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Motto: "Blast first, ask questions later!"
Weapon: Laser Guided Incendiary Missle Launcher
This is a pass...

Price is just to high!
All your TF Dreams come true in my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/Transformers-Action-Figures
Leader_Ultra_Magnus
Micromaster
Buy from Leader_Ultra_Magnus on eBay
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM322 6D (CA) Canete"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #70 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A/CA) Wildman 230915E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS 3-D #1 Blackthorne Comics 1987 (CA) Tobolski + Versandi 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS 3-D # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 OCT210414 5RI (CA) Byrne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317B"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 3A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210494 35RI (CA) Gauntt (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot RI 1:10 IDW Comics (CA) Christiansen 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915C"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220510 4RI (CA) Khanna"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Q"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON