This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Transformers Generations Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Postby reluctantyouth » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:40 am

Darn...was just coming here to submit this news :DANCE: . I just ordered (2) at 11:33 AM Central Time. The "freeship25" code is still good. I cannot imagine these lasting long enough for Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales. Wonder why they did not wait? Will we see Chromia and Arcee for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Will we possibly see a preorder for Combiner Wars Wave 1? I'm hopeful for both. :grin: :BOT:
reluctantyouth
Vehicon
News Credits: 26

Postby iguanabytes » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:30 pm

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
I have mine on order and will be checking DAILY for Arcee and Chromia-as far as combiners go...if only they would show up! I'm excited about Superion, and idiotically REALLY excited about the legends Powerglide
Everyone carries a bucket of crazy of some size. here is where I empty mine gradually:http://primordialbadgersmediahoard.blogspot.com/
iguanabytes
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
iguanabytes wrote:as far as combiners go...if only they would show up! I'm excited about Superion, and idiotically REALLY excited about the legends Powerglide
But they're not supposed to come out until next year.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Cobotron » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Aren't they hitting the UK in December?
Do we have a ruff release date yet?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Cobotron wrote:Aren't they hitting the UK in December?

All I heard was late december 2014 at the earliest. The Generations wave with Chromia and Arcee, along with Brainwave need to come out first.

I personally don't expect to see them at mass retail until February but that's just gut instinct (more gut instinct, I dont think they will come to Canada until summer 2015)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby megatronus » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'm still waiting on Roadbuster & Sky-Byte to show up again in New York City. I was away on business when they came around the first time. I need those two before I even think about Brainstorm, Arcee, and Chromia (though I'll still buy them on sight).

Also, finally picked up the Nightbeat / Jhiaxus / Crosscut / Windblade wave today at TRU. That's the thing about TRU Times Square: things are either really early, or really behind.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:

All I heard was late december 2014 at the earliest. The Generations wave with Chromia and Arcee, along with Brainwave need to come out first.

I personally don't expect to see them at mass retail until February but that's just gut instinct (more gut instinct, I dont think they will come to Canada until summer 2015)

If that's the case, those Arcee's running around ebay, for what market are supposedly targetted at if the official release is on December?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

If that's the case, those Arcee's running around ebay, for what market are supposedly targetted at if the official release is on December?

Those arcees on e-bay are from the chinese production line as extra stock. They were taken at the stage before the packaging took place. They are excess production. Since they didnt need packaging and instructions printed and included, they were able to be sold on e-bay right away. In the meantime, the production stock is being packaged and branded and will eventualy come our way. I hope I answered your question.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Those arcees on e-bay are from the chinese production line as extra stock. They were taken at the stage before the packaging took place. They are excess production. Since they didnt need packaging and instructions printed and included, they were able to be sold on e-bay right away. In the meantime, the production stock is being packaged and branded and will eventualy come our way. I hope I answered your question.

A bit wj888. Some aauctions actually are packaged. So some "enterprising" worker gave those a slip eh 8-}

Thanks btw for the explanation.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

A bit wj888. Some aauctions actually are packaged. So some "enterprising" worker gave those a slip eh 8-}

Thanks btw for the explanation.

All I see are Arcees in package... at 30-40$ + shipping!
The early bird dont get the worm. The early bird get eaten instead.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Official Transformers Generations Discussion Thread

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
*Poof* Thread name changed
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:57 pm

LOST Cybertronian wrote:*Poof* Thread name changed
Okay, but... We got this thread too - http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102338

11 pages and counting, news posts included.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby shajaki » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
:-(
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby robotmel » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:00 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
shajaki wrote:
robotmel wrote:
shajaki wrote:well, y'all were askin for it. here it is :grin:
Official Transformers Generations / Combiner Wars Discussion Thread
:-?
*raises hand*

If the Combiner Wars finish soon, can we get a thread retitle? :twisted:
combiner wars havent even started yet.....
:lol: I know ;) :P
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - 25th Ann Unicron, YotS Omega Supreme
Alternity - Ultra Magnus, Dai Atlas, Saber
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
robotmel
Gestalt
News Credits: 14
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Robogeek1973 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:04 am

I'm hoping the first wave of Combiner Voyagers and Deluxes hit before X-mas. I'm really interested in those Aerialbots and possibly Prime.
Robogeek1973
Headmaster Jr
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 2
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Postby wolverinetodd » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:59 am

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
reluctantyouth wrote:Darn...was just coming here to submit this news :DANCE: . I just ordered (2) at 11:33 AM Central Time. The "freeship25" code is still good. I cannot imagine these lasting long enough for Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales. Wonder why they did not wait? Will we see Chromia and Arcee for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Will we possibly see a preorder for Combiner Wars Wave 1? I'm hopeful for both. :grin: :BOT:

Dang! Wish I'd known that the "freeship25" code was still operational as I definitely would've used it. Still, I've got one Voyager Brainstorm pre-ordered as I'm not holding my breath for my local Wal-Mart to get it in anytime in the near future. Their shelves are so cluttered with those AOE 12" Titan figures that there's no room for any other boxed AOE Transformers figures. Who thought of these non-transforming crap figures? I'm a kid that wants a Transformer figure and this is what I get... a NON-TRANSFORMING TRANSFORMER?!?!? WTF!?!? The Generations Voyagers that they do have (Rhinoxen(?) and Whirls) have been there for months now, gathering dust, so no room for anymore Generations Voyagers.

Anyway, I think I'm going to like this Voyager Brainstorm for its robot mode and Voyager size. I'm not a huge fan of its vehicle mode with its legs folded up underneath it and sticking way out back (FansProject's Smart Robin wins hands-down on vehicle mode). But since I display my figures in robot mode anyway, I don't have to worry about those awkward legs. I'll likely display him with my "future" battle scenario which includes Rodimus Prime (w/FansProject's upgrade Protector set), UniqueToys' ManiaKing (Ver. 1 - homage to Galvatron), Cyclonus, Scourge and the Sweeps, and Generations Metroplex.

I still like my FansProject Smart Robin (homage to Brainstorm) for both of its modes and right now, it sizes well with its homages to its Headmasters teammates, FansProject Code (homage to Chromedome), ToyWorld's Hardbone (homage to Hardhead), and later FansProject's homage to Highbrow. As well as its Decepticon adversaries, FansProject's Quadruple U (homage to Weird Wolf), FansProject's Sigma L (homage to Mindwipe), and later FansProject's Function X5 (homage to Skullcruncher).
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10+

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Sabrblade wrote:
Okay, but... We got this thread too - http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102338

That's alright, we can use this thread for the remainder of the regular Generations toys being released this year and can still use the combiner wars thread for the Generations Combiner Wars stuff coming out all next year.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:48 am

LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That's alright, we can use this thread for the remainder of the regular Generations toys being released this year
Meaning Arcee, Chromia, and Brainstorm, right? Or is there more? :-?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That's alright, we can use this thread for the remainder of the regular Generations toys being released this year
Meaning Arcee, Chromia, and Brainstorm, right? Or is there more? :-?

Maybe we could count the generic 2014/2015 releases like the Legions and Protectobots as well?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

Postby leakin' lubricant » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Am I right in thinking that Arcee is not yet openly available to US collectors, or am I misreading things? I've had Arcee since October and I live in the UK, where we usually get figures pretty late.
leakin' lubricant
Godmaster
Buy from leakin' lubricant on eBay
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
leakin' lubricant wrote:Am I right in thinking that Arcee is not yet openly available to US collectors, or am I misreading things? I've had Arcee since October and I live in the UK, where we usually get figures pretty late.

Yeah no, still nothing. It probably has something to do with the American Retailers not wanting to pick the wave for whatever reason, it's a wave of girls, they want movie toys whatever, or they are waiting for the holiday rush to stock it.
No Arcee, No Chromia, nor a Brainstorm.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby leakin' lubricant » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
leakin' lubricant wrote:Am I right in thinking that Arcee is not yet openly available to US collectors, or am I misreading things? I've had Arcee since October and I live in the UK, where we usually get figures pretty late.

Yeah no, still nothing. It probably has something to do with the American Retailers not wanting to pick the wave for whatever reason, it's a wave of girls, they want movie toys whatever, or they are waiting for the holiday rush to stock it.

Strange that here in the UK the two main online retailers have been stocking them for months, hell even the Takara version's are up for preorder!
leakin' lubricant
Godmaster
Buy from leakin' lubricant on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:27 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
leakin' lubricant wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

Strange that here in the UK the two main online retailers have been stocking them for months, hell even the Takara version's are up for preorder!

They were both cited in California almost a month ago but that was the only time.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:39 am

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
leakin' lubricant wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

They were both cited in California almost a month ago but that was the only time.

BBTS's listing have arcee, Chromia, and Brainstorm at "early December", TFsource has theirs as "Delayed until November". I have no idea.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Courage: 3
Skill: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:44 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
leakin' lubricant wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

BBTS's listing have arcee, Chromia, and Brainstorm at "early December", TFsource has theirs as "Delayed until November". I have no idea.

It's a conspiracy I tell you, a C-O-N-spiracy
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Quintesson Image Comics 0823IM480 5E (CA) Lee 231010Q"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220494 War's End 2A (CA) Panda"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #89 Cvr B IDW Comics 2013 89B (W)Furman (CA) Guidi"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926B"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 230926D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #6 sub Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Coller 210819A"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr C Cliffjumper Image Comics 2023 1123IM825 (CA)Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210676 5B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #13 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 13B (CA) Miyao JUL190684"
TRANSFORMERS #13 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM321 6C (CA) Arocena"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON