War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby aronjlove » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:10 pm

blackeyedprime wrote:Plus MP Rattrap was teased way back when so he will likely be the next beast wars MP.

Indemand is saying Kingdoms due to arrive late November (likely December) on their farcebook page update 15/10/20 so Earthrise is getting an early send off and the the new stuffs in for the xmas rush in theory.
In Demand is UK though, so I wonder if that prediction is UK only?

Not complaining, TF fans outside the US usually get the shaft so I enjoy hearing this kinda news. The only reason I bring it up is I see a lot of people outside the US got their Super Megatron while Pulse has pushed him back. And with the shenanigans with ER waves 2 and 3, I just don't see US retailers getting their act together by next month for Kingdom.
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Pretender
Posts: 736
News Credits: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nemesis Primal » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:06 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Bad news everyone: According to Pixelmaster on TFW (another credible leaker):
No trans metals
No Terrorsaur, Tarantulas and Inferno unless Kingdom does well
No show (mainframe) accurate retools, at most it’ll be in the same vein of Walmart 35th
The toy head in leaked copies aren’t in the final toy because toy BA is in selects

So it would appear that we won't be getting the whole S1 Predacon cast unless it sells well, and the alternate faceplate finally has an actual home

Interesting, but not surprising. Any more rumours about comander class?
Didn't one of the leakers finally declare that it's Rodimus Prime?
After Apollux's teases and comments all but confirming that Rodimus is the Commander, Pixelmaster was the one who outright said/confirmed it earlier this week, yes.

Whoever at Hasbro is responsible for this decision regarding the 3 missing Preds is someone I dislike immensely now by default.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Pretender
Posts: 757
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby sol magnus » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Cynically, I don't see WFC being the swansong to the G1-fixation of the past few years. As many of us might have hoped.

Not cynically. Realistically.

We can't even get the frikkin' toys they're making now, so it's not like the demand is going away.
'Til All Are One.
User avatar
sol magnus
Headmaster
Posts: 1239
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Takara Tomy Share Group Shot Of Optimus Primal, Cheetor and Rattrap

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:54 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Takara Tomy have been at their twitter account again, bringing us the promised group shot of Transformers Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cheetor and Rattrap (The first wave Maximals). The two images show the assembled Maximals in both Animal mode, and robot modes. Judging from promotional images and rumours, there is still plenty of characters to join their fight against Megatron and his Predacons.

Image

Image

That's not all though, as they have also given us our best look at the collectable Golden Disk cards that accompany the figures, replacing the map fragments from Earthrise. These cards are detailed like the golden disk from the Beast Wars TV show. They feature a sticker, that when removed, show an illustration of a characters fate.

Image

Are you picking up these beasts? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11659
News Credits: 794
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Rodimus Knight » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:48 am

I really like when we get cards for the characters, but this sticker is kind of annoying. Still, I am looking forward to these figure coming out
User avatar
Rodimus Knight
Targetmaster
Posts: 609
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:21 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I guess this answers the question of how tall Primal is. Looks about Ironhide height, but denser and with more accessories. I'm totally fine with that
Sentinel_Primal
Headmaster
Posts: 1104
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Overcracker » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:52 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
So I have a question.

What is the likelihood these get a special release with metallic paintjobs a la Telemocha TM-SP DX Convoy?

I'm not feeling Cheetor's powdery blue, and never liked Primal's white limbs.

Would rather see some metallic Blue and silver on them instead.

I hav3 them pre-ordered regardless, but I'd like something shinier.
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Doctor Strange
User avatar
Overcracker
Faction Commander
Posts: 4916
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Somewhere south of the Border...
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:54 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Overcracker wrote:So I have a question.

What is the likelihood these get a special release with metallic paintjobs a la Telemocha TM-SP DX Convoy?

I'm not feeling Cheetor's powdery blue, and never liked Primal's white limbs.

Would rather see some metallic Blue and silver on them instead.

I hav3 them pre-ordered regardless, but I'd like something shinier.
Sounds more like something Takara would do than Hasbro, and what Takara does with their Selects line is unpredictable.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34171
News Credits: 353
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:14 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
My thoughts:
Blackarachnia: Looks alright from what I've seen, although her bosom ends up looking silly in spider mode.
Rattrap: Also looks alright.
Cheetor: Once again suffers as a result of trying to have an accurately-proportioned beast mode. He's not nearly as bad as the 2008 attempt, but it's still kinda painful. The MP gets away with it, yes, but at the price of a looooot of panel bs that you can't do on a Deluxe.
Optimus Primal: Fairly decent don't-mess-with-what's-not-broken design (unlike most CHUG toys of G1 Optimus), but slightly inferior to the Robotmasters take engineering-wise in that the swords are too big to stow in altmode and the gorilla toes don't fold up.
WANT:
HFTD Starscream clay head impression
Energon Optimus super mode hat
Cyb Megs missile
Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mask
CW Dead End/Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire right "JTFR" Panel
BH Ult. Optimus Sword
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, smol beast arms, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4273
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Overcracker » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:34 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:So I have a question.

What is the likelihood these get a special release with metallic paintjobs a la Telemocha TM-SP DX Convoy?

I'm not feeling Cheetor's powdery blue, and never liked Primal's white limbs.

Would rather see some metallic Blue and silver on them instead.

I hav3 them pre-ordered regardless, but I'd like something shinier.
Sounds more like something Takara would do than Hasbro, and what Takara does with their Selects line is unpredictable.


Yes. Something Takara may be inclined to do at some point?
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Doctor Strange
User avatar
Overcracker
Faction Commander
Posts: 4916
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Somewhere south of the Border...
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:38 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Overcracker wrote:
Yes. Something Takara may be inclined to do at some point?


This would be very surprising if Takara won't touch any beast molds for easy repaints. Same thing for Hasbro.
Come see my latest creation:


Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11544
News Credits: 27
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Bone Age » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:28 pm

Motto: "This guy's got bearings of chrome steel."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Welp, this confirms for me that pre-ordering Primal and Cheetor was the right decision. The two figures look awesome together. Cool! :MAXIMAL: :MAXIMAL: :MAXIMAL:
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
User avatar
Bone Age
Minibot
Posts: 114
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:18 am
Location: Mississippi
Buy from Bone Age on eBay
Alt Mode: Power shovel
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
...so evidently Pixelmaster went on an absolute rampage (no, not the Predacon) yesterday in terms of info, and I'm attempting to gather up everything relevant for the good people of Seibertron to witness, so in terms of Kingdom content (although I suppose most of this would also fit in the Selects thread):
-Selects Road Rage (actually was mentioned a bit ago, but I don't think anyone posted it here)
-Apparently Hasbro is planning to keep Generations as half G1 half other stuff like Kingdom is if Kingdom sells well
-Selects Packrat packaged with someone else, Pixel doesn't know who yet
-Selects Transmutate from one of the Fossilizers, which one wasn't stated
-Direct statement that non-show/toy-only repaints are on the table for Selects, T-Wrecks was mentioned as an example but not stated to be confirmed like Packrat was
-Fox Kids decos are apparently possible for Selects, but Pixel says not to count on it due to how niche they are (even though niche is pretty much the point of Selects)

What I find most interesting about these is that mention of Transmutate, because we got that supposed leak of the Kingdom wave breakdowns a bit ago that mentioned a Selects Transmutate and Pixel was the one who said it didn't seem right when it got posted over on TFW. Maybe it's worth a second look?
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Pretender
Posts: 757
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby o.supreme » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:48 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Maybe it's just semantics but... Selects should be about offering different characters (This goes both for Hasbro & TT). It may seem dumb, but when you have a straight up repaint of an existing toy with no changes to tooling whatsoever, but it is a different character, I can accept this with some chagrin. But when it is the exact same character, just in a different color, to me that is a waste. Just sharing my thoughts.
I am very much interested in Botcon 2016 Customization Class Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet, willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
Posts: 4307
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Bone Age » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Motto: "This guy's got bearings of chrome steel."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Nemesis Primal wrote:...so evidently Pixelmaster went on an absolute rampage (no, not the Predacon) yesterday in terms of info, and I'm attempting to gather up everything relevant for the good people of Seibertron to witness, so in terms of Kingdom content (although I suppose most of this would also fit in the Selects thread):
-Selects Road Rage (actually was mentioned a bit ago, but I don't think anyone posted it here)
-Apparently Hasbro is planning to keep Generations as half G1 half other stuff like Kingdom is if Kingdom sells well
-Selects Packrat packaged with someone else, Pixel doesn't know who yet
-Selects Transmutate from one of the Fossilizers, which one wasn't stated
-Direct statement that non-show/toy-only repaints are on the table for Selects, T-Wrecks was mentioned as an example but not stated to be confirmed like Packrat was
-Fox Kids decos are apparently possible for Selects, but Pixel says not to count on it due to how niche they are (even though niche is pretty much the point of Selects)

What I find most interesting about these is that mention of Transmutate, because we got that supposed leak of the Kingdom wave breakdowns a bit ago that mentioned a Selects Transmutate and Pixel was the one who said it didn't seem right when it got posted over on TFW. Maybe it's worth a second look?

Thanks for collecting this information (and making a Transformers dad joke while you were at it). :MAXIMAL: :MAXIMAL: :MAXIMAL:
Last edited by Bone Age on Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—[and] a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
User avatar
Bone Age
Minibot
Posts: 114
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:18 am
Location: Mississippi
Buy from Bone Age on eBay
Alt Mode: Power shovel
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:11 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
o.supreme wrote:Maybe it's just semantics but... Selects should be about offering different characters (This goes both for Hasbro & TT). It may seem dumb, but when you have a straight up repaint of an existing toy with no changes to tooling whatsoever, but it is a different character, I can accept this with some chagrin. But when it is the exact same character, just in a different color, to me that is a waste. Just sharing my thoughts.


Usually, it's always a different character, or a different state of the same character. I can see Primial being repainted in red for his "flaming rage mode", a repaint Takara always do. Cheetor in black. Both are sure shots.
Come see my latest creation:


Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11544
News Credits: 27
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Rtron » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Motto: "Stop, please."
Nemesis Primal wrote:...so evidently Pixelmaster went on an absolute rampage (no, not the Predacon) yesterday in terms of info, and I'm attempting to gather up everything relevant for the good people of Seibertron to witness, so in terms of Kingdom content (although I suppose most of this would also fit in the Selects thread):
-Selects Road Rage (actually was mentioned a bit ago, but I don't think anyone posted it here)
-Apparently Hasbro is planning to keep Generations as half G1 half other stuff like Kingdom is if Kingdom sells well
-Selects Packrat packaged with someone else, Pixel doesn't know who yet
-Selects Transmutate from one of the Fossilizers, which one wasn't stated
-Direct statement that non-show/toy-only repaints are on the table for Selects, T-Wrecks was mentioned as an example but not stated to be confirmed like Packrat was
-Fox Kids decos are apparently possible for Selects, but Pixel says not to count on it due to how niche they are (even though niche is pretty much the point of Selects)

What I find most interesting about these is that mention of Transmutate, because we got that supposed leak of the Kingdom wave breakdowns a bit ago that mentioned a Selects Transmutate and Pixel was the one who said it didn't seem right when it got posted over on TFW. Maybe it's worth a second look?


I hope this means we may get a Selects Beast Wars Grimlock
User avatar
Rtron
Micromaster
Posts: 81
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 2:51 pm
Alt Mode: Rusty-spotted cat
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Overcracker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overcracker wrote:So I have a question.

What is the likelihood these get a special release with metallic paintjobs a la Telemocha TM-SP DX Convoy?

I'm not feeling Cheetor's powdery blue, and never liked Primal's white limbs.

Would rather see some metallic Blue and silver on them instead.

I hav3 them pre-ordered regardless, but I'd like something shinier.
Sounds more like something Takara would do than Hasbro, and what Takara does with their Selects line is unpredictable.


Yes. Something Takara may be inclined to do at some point?
With how "close enough" to show-accurate they're already making these toys be from the get-go in both Hasbro's and Takara's markets, I doubt Takara would bother to go back and redeco all of them even further. The reason they did so with the original molds for the Telemocha Series is because the original molds never got that full show-accurate deco treatment until then and that line was a special anniversary vintage mold reissue line, whereas Kingdom is just a standard retail current mold anniversary line.


Nemesis Primal wrote:What I find most interesting about these is that mention of Transmutate, because we got that supposed leak of the Kingdom wave breakdowns a bit ago that mentioned a Selects Transmutate and Pixel was the one who said it didn't seem right when it got posted over on TFW. Maybe it's worth a second look?
Or it could be the wave breakdown was indeed fake, and that its mentioning a few things that turned out to be true was just a coincidence of good guesses (e.g. - Road Rage is an obvious redeco option for Tracks, while Transmutate got a figure in the last BW anniversary line so it wouldn't be too farfetched to guess that we could get another one in this BW anniversary line even if it's a Fossilizer retool this time).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34171
News Credits: 353
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I'm excited for Road Rage. I plan on getting at least two, with one going to be used as a base for a "G1" Knockout because I think it'd be fitting for Knockout to share a mold with fellow narcissist Tracks :lol:
Sentinel_Primal
Headmaster
Posts: 1104
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:53 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:What I find most interesting about these is that mention of Transmutate, because we got that supposed leak of the Kingdom wave breakdowns a bit ago that mentioned a Selects Transmutate and Pixel was the one who said it didn't seem right when it got posted over on TFW. Maybe it's worth a second look?
Or it could be the wave breakdown was indeed fake, and that its mentioning a few things that turned out to be true was just a coincidence of good guesses (e.g. - Road Rage is an obvious redeco option for Tracks, while Transmutate got a figure in the last BW anniversary line so it wouldn't be too farfetched to guess that we could get another one in this BW anniversary line even if it's a Fossilizer retool this time).
That is also highly likely, I just thought it was an interesting coincidence that the leaker confirmed a figure that was only mentioned previously in a leak that they themselves called out as fake.
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Pretender
Posts: 757
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:11 pm

Motto: "Why are Beast Hunters Ultimate/Dragon Attack Optimus' sword and shield so hard to find?"
Nemesis Primal wrote:...so evidently Pixelmaster went on an absolute rampage (no, not the Predacon)
Which Predacon? There's two ;) :P :-D

Edited to use the correct "two". Originally I put "too" because of my brain being fried from dealing with phone transfer.
Last edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman on Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WANT:
HFTD Starscream clay head impression
Energon Optimus super mode hat
Cyb Megs missile
Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mask
CW Dead End/Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire right "JTFR" Panel
BH Ult. Optimus Sword
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, smol beast arms, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Faction Commander
Posts: 4273
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:30 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:...so evidently Pixelmaster went on an absolute rampage (no, not the Predacon)
Which Predacon? There's too ;) :P :-D
I had meant the Beast Wars character when I made the joke since it's Kingdom info, but I suppose that either honestly works. :lol:
Burn wrote:You're my new favourite person. 8-)
User avatar
Nemesis Primal
Pretender
Posts: 757
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm
Location: Washington at home, Idaho at school
Alt Mode: Transmetal Velociraptor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Rtron wrote:I hope this means we may get a Selects Beast Wars Grimlock

I hope for this too
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 20028
News Credits: 1540
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:48 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Pixelmaster just confirmed some interesting tidbits about 3 figures.

Commander class Rodimus Prime. Apparently he'll come with blast effects, fishing rod, will be voyager sized, but leader parts count, and his trailer will be very similar to MP09's, in addition to the fact that his chest will be able to house the Matrix.

Voyager Dinobot has perfect proportions, but will be in toy colors, not Mainframe colors.

And I'll just quote their statements about Galvatron because I don't really know how to effectively paraphrase because I have no idea what most of the statement means:
Galvatron is... weird?

His railgun (at least in early versions) looks like Lockdown's face gun and is compressed into the orange cannon (similar to MPM Megatron's fusion cannon).

The hands should be able to open for the matrix he comes with.

Galvatron himself easily beats the **** out of TR (I mean, the standard is too low to not suck), but I don't see it worth leader class. Not sure how the final version would turn out.


So it sounds like next year is the year of Matrices :lol: Though, Rodimus sounds interesting... I'll need to see in hand images, but it sounds kind of promising
Sentinel_Primal
Headmaster
Posts: 1104
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:57 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Commander class Rodimus Prime. Apparently he'll come with blast effects, fishing rod, will be voyager sized, but leader parts count, and his trailer will be very similar to MP09's, in addition to the fact that his chest will be able to house the Matrix.
If he looks G1 enough, I want Takara to take this figure and give us a Primus redeco from it! :D

Sentinel_Primal wrote:Voyager Dinobot has perfect proportions, but will be in toy colors, not Mainframe colors.
Seriously, Hasbro! I HATE it when they do this! Why can't they understand that some of us (or arguable many of us) actually WANT to own toys that look like the characters we saw on television?

Who really wants a show-accurately-sculpted Dinobot to instead be colored like this:
Image

Instead of this?
Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34171
News Credits: 353
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
Twincast / Podcast #264:
"Kingdom Come"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME ROBOTS IN DISGUISE DELUXE CLASS AIRACHNID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Figure Deluxe Quintesson Allicon - In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Star Convoy Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Generations Thrilling 30 Deluxe Trailcutter / Trailbreaker MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Earthrise Scorponok - WFC-E25 Titan Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro War for Cybertron Siege Lot Soundwave Barricade Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Netflix Chromia Complete WFC Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise, Decepticon Doublecrosser Battle Masters WFC-E39 Hasbro" on EBAY