Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 am

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Obviously no one taught you that sarcasm doesn't translate well into text. An emote would have helped.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Capt.Failure » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 am

shamone wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


and one person with no sense of humour


I find your sense of humor questionable.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7714
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?


Pointing them out could likely get me in trouble with the mods (who I'm sure are already quite frustrated with me). You're not one of the three, though.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Treetop Maximus wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


3??

Who are the 3?


Pointing them out could likely get me in trouble with the mods (who I'm sure are already quite frustrated with me). You're not one of the three, though.


ahh, kool then. :lol:
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7714
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby shamone » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Capt.Failure wrote:
shamone wrote:
Treetop Maximus wrote:Wow. Now we've got three idiots.


and one person with no sense of humour


I find your sense of humor questionable.


i find that i dont really care what you think about it, so we live and learn right.
shamone
Combiner
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Treetop Maximus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have responded.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 906
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Why does no one hold Hasbro acountable for the movies?

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Right well, seeing as this has devolved into a blithering mess, i'm just going to lock it.

dylansdad - Your comments about religion are not welcome, regardless of whether they're based on fact or not we simply do not need that sort of negativity on this site.

Everyone else - You all need to either walk away or not rise to such things. You also need to not resort to insulting people.

This may be a website about kids toys, but there's no need for any of you to act like children when you should know better.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44001
News Credits: 103
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

G1 Transformers Pre Rub Parts Lot- Bluestreak, Prowl, Hound, Trailbreaker - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 42 minutes
Japanese takaratomy transformers AM-05 AM05 Megatron arms micron misb Rare - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 42 minutes 11 seconds
Japanese takaratomy transformers AM-03 AM03 Cliffjumper arms micron misb Rare - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 46 minutes 2 seconds
Japanese takaratomy transformers Jet Vehicon General AM-34 misb rare arms micron - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 49 minutes 9 seconds
Japanese takaratomy transformers AM-02 bumblebee misb rare arms micron - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 51 minutes 45 seconds
DHL 100% Legit Hasbro Transformers 2015 Goat Platinum G2 Laser Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 52 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers TITANS RETURN BRAINSTORM MOSC SEALED HTF U.S. LOW S/H - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 59 minutes 30 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise - Megatron Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 1 minute 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test