Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #167320:
Cage match



The Autobots have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Really
  Team:   Im Back to get Burn
  Cdr:   odnah
8Stasis lock
(0% health)
66,900 xp  
€3,010  
Starfish
2
  ThunderSky
  Team:   The Unsquishables (RDD)
  Cdr:   Symbiote Spiderman14
8Stasis lock
(0% health)
47,232 xp  
€2,640  
Dragonfly
3
  THEIR OWN ASS
  Team:   The Misaligned [RDD]
  Cdr:   Bumblevivisector
7Stasis lock
(0% health)
36,880 xp  
€1,943  
Sharkticon
4
  Solaris
  Team:   Guardians
  Cdr:   Cooter
5Stasis lock
(0% health)
11,892 xp  
€780  
Main Battle Tank
5
  Colossus Prime
  Team:   strike squad steve2275 [GAG]
  Cdr:   steve2275
8Damaged
(42% health)
9,844 xp  
€834  
Semi Cab
6
  Major Meltdown
  Team:   Cowboy Collection Agency
  Cdr:   The Collector
4Stasis lock
(0% health)
5,236 xp  
€441  
Fire Engine Tanker Truck

Mission log

  Action Status
00:07Solaris hits THEIR OWN ASS with a Ionic Displacer Rifle.THEIR OWN ASS is slightly damaged (94% power remaining).
00:15Really punches ThunderSky.ThunderSky is slightly damaged (80% power remaining).
00:17THEIR OWN ASS transforms into a Sharkticon and Bites Solaris.Solaris is injured (58% power remaining).Sharkticon
00:22Really transforms into a Helpful Land Animal and rams THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS is injured (69% power remaining).Starfish
00:30THEIR OWN ASS transforms into a Sharkticon and Bites Major Meltdown.Major Meltdown is injured (75% power remaining).Sharkticon
00:34ThunderSky hits Solaris with a Reaver-Annihilation Assault Rifle.Solaris is severely injured (21% power remaining).
00:36ThunderSky transforms into a Opportunistic Insect and repairs THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS has been fully repaired!Dragonfly
00:41ThunderSky hits Major Meltdown with a Reaver-Annihilation Assault Rifle.Major Meltdown is damaged (43% power remaining).
00:45Major Meltdown misses THEIR OWN ASS.
00:51Colossus Prime transforms into a Heavy Vehicle and rams THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS is injured (74% power remaining).Semi Cab
00:58THEIR OWN ASS hits Major Meltdown with a Reaver-Rending Rifle.Major Meltdown is severely injured (19% power remaining).
01:04Really transforms into a Helpful Land Animal and rams THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS is damaged (48% power remaining).Starfish
01:06Solaris transforms into a Tank and strafes THEIR OWN ASS. Solaris strafes THEIR OWN ASS. Solaris strafes ThunderSky. Solaris strafes ThunderSky. Solaris strafes ThunderSky. Solaris strafes THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS is damaged (39% power remaining). THEIR OWN ASS is severely injured (29% power remaining). ThunderSky is injured (71% power remaining). ThunderSky is injured (63% power remaining). ThunderSky is injured (54% power remaining). THEIR OWN ASS is severely injured (23% power remaining).Main Battle Tank
01:10THEIR OWN ASS transforms into a Sharkticon and Bites Really.Really is injured (73% power remaining).Sharkticon
01:15Really transforms into a Helpful Land Animal and repairs Solaris.Solaris is damaged (48% power remaining).Starfish
01:19Major Meltdown punches ThunderSky.ThunderSky is damaged (39% power remaining).
01:26ThunderSky transforms into a Opportunistic Insect and repairs THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS is injured (53% power remaining).Dragonfly
01:38ThunderSky transforms into a Opportunistic Insect and strafes Solaris. ThunderSky strafes Major Meltdown. ThunderSky strafes Really. ThunderSky strafes Solaris. ThunderSky strafes Really. ThunderSky strafes Colossus Prime. ThunderSky strafes Really. ThunderSky strafes Colossus Prime.Solaris is damaged (31% power remaining). Major Meltdown is severely injured (11% power remaining). Really is injured (68% power remaining). Solaris is severely injured (19% power remaining). Really is injured (57% power remaining). Colossus Prime is slightly damaged (95% power remaining). Really is injured (51% power remaining). Colossus Prime is slightly damaged (91% power remaining).Dragonfly
01:48Major Meltdown kicks THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS is damaged (46% power remaining).
01:58ThunderSky transforms into a Opportunistic Insect and strafes Really. ThunderSky strafes Major Meltdown. ThunderSky strafes Colossus Prime. ThunderSky strafes Really. ThunderSky strafes Major Meltdown. ThunderSky strafes Colossus Prime.Really is damaged (34% power remaining). Major Meltdown is severely damaged (1% power remaining). Colossus Prime is slightly damaged (82% power remaining). Really is severely injured (27% power remaining). Major Meltdown has gone into stasis lock! Colossus Prime is slightly damaged (78% power remaining).Dragonfly
02:00Really transforms into a Helpful Land Animal and repairs Colossus Prime.Colossus Prime has been fully repaired!Starfish
02:02Really kicks ThunderSky.ThunderSky is severely injured (23% power remaining).
02:05THEIR OWN ASS transforms into a Sharkticon and Bites Colossus Prime.Colossus Prime is injured (72% power remaining).Sharkticon
02:09Really transforms into a Helpful Land Animal and repairs Colossus Prime.Colossus Prime has been fully repaired!Starfish
02:13ThunderSky transforms into a Opportunistic Insect and strafes Colossus Prime. ThunderSky strafes Solaris. ThunderSky strafes Colossus Prime. ThunderSky strafes Colossus Prime. ThunderSky strafes Colossus Prime.Colossus Prime is slightly damaged (91% power remaining). Solaris is severely damaged (9% power remaining). Colossus Prime is slightly damaged (83% power remaining). Colossus Prime is injured (74% power remaining). Colossus Prime is injured (67% power remaining).Dragonfly
02:17Solaris hits THEIR OWN ASS with a Ionic Displacer Rifle.THEIR OWN ASS is damaged (40% power remaining).
02:25Solaris misses ThunderSky with a Ionic Displacer Rifle.
02:30ThunderSky hits Really with a Reaver-Annihilation Assault Rifle.Really is severely damaged (8% power remaining).
02:38THEIR OWN ASS transforms into a Sharkticon and Bites Solaris. Solaris has gone into stasis lock!Sharkticon
02:41Really punches ThunderSky.ThunderSky is severely damaged (7% power remaining).
02:48ThunderSky transforms into a Opportunistic Insect and repairs THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS is injured (73% power remaining).Dragonfly
02:57Really transforms into a Helpful Land Animal and repairs Colossus Prime.Colossus Prime has been fully repaired!Starfish
03:07Really punches ThunderSky. ThunderSky has gone into stasis lock!
03:30THEIR OWN ASS hits Colossus Prime with a Reaver-Rending Rifle.Colossus Prime is slightly damaged (98% power remaining).
03:34Really punches THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS is injured (67% power remaining).
03:51THEIR OWN ASS misses Really with a Reaver-Rending Rifle.
03:59Really transforms into a Helpful Land Animal and rams THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS is damaged (40% power remaining).Starfish
04:07THEIR OWN ASS transforms into a Sharkticon and Bites Colossus Prime.Colossus Prime is injured (72% power remaining).Sharkticon
04:12Colossus Prime transforms into a Heavy Vehicle and rams THEIR OWN ASS.THEIR OWN ASS is severely damaged (7% power remaining).Semi Cab
04:22THEIR OWN ASS hits Really with a Reaver-Rending Rifle. Really has gone into stasis lock!
04:36THEIR OWN ASS transforms into a Sharkticon and Bites Colossus Prime.Colossus Prime is damaged (42% power remaining).Sharkticon
04:46Colossus Prime hits THEIR OWN ASS with a Red Lightsaber.THEIR OWN ASS is severely damaged (2% power remaining).
04:55Colossus Prime hits THEIR OWN ASS with a Red Lightsaber. THEIR OWN ASS has gone into stasis lock!

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
Twincast / Podcast #222:
"The Real Ghostbusters"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers CROSSHAIRS Action Figure Spin Attack Age Extinction NEW Green USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Deluxe Class IDW Trailcutter Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes SOLUS PRIME Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "NIB Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Quintus Prime Master White Face" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Power of the Primes Lot Novastar Moonracer Jazz More" on EBAY
Buy "WALGREENS SHOCKWAVE CYBER BATTALION TRANSFORMERS MISB NEW HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Vector Prime Cybertron Voyager Prime Safeguard Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War For Cybertron: Siege - Cog Weaponizer Deluxe Figure" on EBAY