Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #174622:
Turbomasters: Ambushed



The Decepticons have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Lictor
  Team:   Xenocons
  Cdr:   Xenos Prime
7Damaged
(40% health)
109,544 xp  
€1,136  
Horror
2
  Demolition
  Team:   Killy's Killjoys
  Cdr:   Killjoy
8Damaged
(40% health)
101,352 xp  
€1,088  
Chem Cannon
3
  BLAZEBARON PRIME
  Team:   0MEGA SQUADR0N
  Cdr:   Red Sentinel
11Stasis lock
(0% health)
23,040 xp  
€1,020  
Fire Truck

Mission log

  Action Status
00:02BLAZEBARON PRIME transforms into a Heavy Rescue Vehicle and rams Demolition.Demolition is injured (70% power remaining).Fire Truck
00:09Lictor transforms into a Dangerous Land Animal and rams BLAZEBARON PRIME.BLAZEBARON PRIME is injured (73% power remaining).Horror
00:16BLAZEBARON PRIME transforms into a Heavy Rescue Vehicle and rams Lictor.Lictor is injured (71% power remaining).Fire Truck
00:28Lictor misses BLAZEBARON PRIME with a Retractable Mecha-Fangs.
00:48Lictor hits BLAZEBARON PRIME with a Retractable Mecha-Fangs.BLAZEBARON PRIME is injured (72% power remaining).
00:57BLAZEBARON PRIME transforms into a Heavy Rescue Vehicle and rams Lictor.Lictor is damaged (44% power remaining).Fire Truck
01:04Demolition transforms into a Weapon and strafes BLAZEBARON PRIME. Demolition strafes BLAZEBARON PRIME. Demolition strafes BLAZEBARON PRIME.BLAZEBARON PRIME is injured (61% power remaining). BLAZEBARON PRIME is injured (53% power remaining). BLAZEBARON PRIME is damaged (47% power remaining).Chem Cannon
01:46BLAZEBARON PRIME hits Lictor with a Reaver-Obliteration Orbital Platform.Lictor is damaged (40% power remaining).
01:52Demolition hits BLAZEBARON PRIME with a Gatling Gun.BLAZEBARON PRIME is damaged (45% power remaining).
02:01BLAZEBARON PRIME hits Demolition with a Reaver-Obliteration Orbital Platform.Demolition is damaged (40% power remaining).
02:05Lictor transforms into a Dangerous Land Animal and rams BLAZEBARON PRIME.BLAZEBARON PRIME is severely injured (20% power remaining).Horror
02:13Demolition transforms into a Weapon and strafes BLAZEBARON PRIME. Demolition strafes BLAZEBARON PRIME.BLAZEBARON PRIME is severely damaged (8% power remaining). BLAZEBARON PRIME has gone into stasis lock!Chem Cannon

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON BATTLE MASTERS SMASHDOWN FIGUER" on EBAY
Buy "SOUNDWAVE - Siege War For Cybertron - Transformers Voyager Class 2019 - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series 5 Inch Figure Deluxe Class - Dropkick #22" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Autobot - Springer - NIB In Hand Ships Fast" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Prowl" on EBAY
Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron starscream" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Voyager Optimus Prime E3541" on EBAY