Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #189867:
Looting the remains of Praxus



The Decepticons have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Hyper-Leo
  Team:   Hyper Cybertronians
  Cdr:   BaltousPrime789
7Stasis lock
(0% health)
56,320 xp  
€605  
Tiger
2
  Thundertron
  Team:   Amalgamated Pretense
  Cdr:   -Soundwave-
10Damaged
(45% health)
14,568 xp  
€1,348  
Laser Cannon

Mission log

  Action Status
00:10Hyper-Leo transforms into a Predator and rams Thundertron.Thundertron is slightly damaged (82% power remaining).Tiger
00:21Thundertron transforms into a Weapon and strafes Hyper-Leo. Thundertron strafes Hyper-Leo. Thundertron strafes Hyper-Leo. Thundertron strafes Hyper-Leo.Hyper-Leo is injured (71% power remaining). Hyper-Leo is injured (57% power remaining). Hyper-Leo is damaged (43% power remaining). Hyper-Leo is damaged (32% power remaining).Laser Cannon
00:37Hyper-Leo hits Thundertron with a Concealed Liquid Hydrogen Incendiary Emitters.Thundertron is injured (64% power remaining).
01:01Hyper-Leo hits Thundertron with a Concealed Liquid Hydrogen Incendiary Emitters.Thundertron is damaged (45% power remaining).
01:05Thundertron transforms into a Weapon and strafes Hyper-Leo. Thundertron strafes Hyper-Leo.Hyper-Leo is severely damaged (5% power remaining). Hyper-Leo has gone into stasis lock!Laser Cannon
01:30The Decepticons have gained enough raw materials to manufacture 5 tons of U238 armor!

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
Twincast / Podcast #226:
"Fire in the Sky"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS AOE AGE OF EXTINCTION DELUXE CLASS SCORN COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Zeta Toys ZB-02 Air Strike Kronos G1 Superion no box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cannon Bumblebee Revenge Of The Fallen" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 Pack Party Masks Optimus Prime New Sealed Hasbro DesignWare 2007" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CHUG Universe MOSC Multilingual Acid Storm New Decepticon Seeker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Autocracy Trilogy by Metzen, Chris; Dille, Flint" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie Bumblebee VS Barricade First Encounter Box Set NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop Transformers Bumblebee Pop w/Cannon Walmart Exclusive Pop Movies #102" on EBAY