Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #9133:
Inferno: Hell Unleashed



The Autobots have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  Bitchkrieg
  Team:   [ODB]Red Company[RDD]
  Cdr:   Fearless Echoes
8Stasis lock
(0% health)
51,488 xp  
€766  
Mobile Missile Battery
2
  Shinobi Usagi
  Team:   Saviors of Iacon [RDD]
  Cdr:   Absolute Zero
10Damaged
(50% health)
29,816 xp  
€1,933  
Enforcer Craft
3
  Gun
  Team:   Generibots [RDD]
  Cdr:   General Incursion
2Stasis lock
(0% health)
656 xp  
€209  
RPG Launcher
4
  Bun-Bun
  Team:   Research Design & Development [RDD]
  Cdr:   Bun-Bun
4Stasis lock
(0% health)
120 xp  
€90  
Starship

Mission log

  Action Status
00:06Shinobi Usagi transforms into a Starfighter and strafes Bitchkrieg. Shinobi Usagi strafes Bitchkrieg. Shinobi Usagi strafes Bitchkrieg. Shinobi Usagi strafes Bun-Bun. Shinobi Usagi strafes Bitchkrieg. Shinobi Usagi strafes Bitchkrieg. Shinobi Usagi strafes Bun-Bun.Bitchkrieg is slightly damaged (81% power remaining). Bitchkrieg is injured (71% power remaining). Bitchkrieg is injured (63% power remaining). Bun-Bun is slightly damaged (89% power remaining). Bitchkrieg is injured (55% power remaining). Bitchkrieg is damaged (45% power remaining). Bun-Bun is injured (75% power remaining).Enforcer Craft
00:10Bitchkrieg transforms into a Heavy Assault Vehicle and strafes Gun. Bitchkrieg strafes Gun. Bitchkrieg strafes Gun. Bitchkrieg strafes Gun. Bitchkrieg strafes Shinobi Usagi.Gun is slightly damaged (76% power remaining). Gun is injured (67% power remaining). Gun is injured (57% power remaining). Gun is injured (51% power remaining). Shinobi Usagi is slightly damaged (94% power remaining).Mobile Missile Battery
00:12Bun-Bun attacks Shinobi Usagi with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray. Shinobi Usagi transforms into a Starfighter and avoids the attack!Enforcer Craft
00:17Bun-Bun misses Shinobi Usagi with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.
00:23Gun misses Bun-Bun with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.
00:27Bun-Bun attacks Shinobi Usagi with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray. Shinobi Usagi transforms into a Starfighter and avoids the attack!Enforcer Craft
00:34Shinobi Usagi transforms into a Starfighter and strafes Bun-Bun. Shinobi Usagi strafes Bun-Bun. Shinobi Usagi strafes Bun-Bun. Shinobi Usagi strafes Bun-Bun.Bun-Bun is injured (58% power remaining). Bun-Bun is damaged (42% power remaining). Bun-Bun is damaged (31% power remaining). Bun-Bun is severely injured (22% power remaining).Enforcer Craft
00:42Bitchkrieg transforms into a Heavy Assault Vehicle and strafes Shinobi Usagi. Bitchkrieg strafes Shinobi Usagi.Shinobi Usagi is slightly damaged (82% power remaining). Shinobi Usagi is injured (73% power remaining).Mobile Missile Battery
00:50Gun hits Bitchkrieg with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.Bitchkrieg is damaged (44% power remaining).
00:59Bun-Bun transforms into a Spaceship and strafes Gun. Bun-Bun strafes Gun. Bun-Bun strafes Gun.Gun is damaged (34% power remaining). Gun is damaged (31% power remaining). Gun is severely injured (21% power remaining).Starship
01:05Shinobi Usagi hits Bitchkrieg with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.Bitchkrieg is damaged (39% power remaining).
01:12Gun misses Bitchkrieg with a XS2 Ionised Null-Ray.
01:19Shinobi Usagi hits Bun-Bun with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber. Bun-Bun has gone into stasis lock!
01:44Shinobi Usagi hits Bitchkrieg with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.Bitchkrieg is damaged (38% power remaining).
01:53Bitchkrieg transforms into a Heavy Assault Vehicle and strafes Gun. Bitchkrieg strafes Shinobi Usagi. Bitchkrieg strafes Shinobi Usagi. Gun has gone into stasis lock! Shinobi Usagi is injured (67% power remaining). Shinobi Usagi is injured (60% power remaining).Mobile Missile Battery
02:00Shinobi Usagi transforms into a Starfighter and strafes Bitchkrieg. Shinobi Usagi strafes Bitchkrieg.Bitchkrieg is severely injured (17% power remaining). Bitchkrieg is severely injured (11% power remaining).Enforcer Craft
02:36Bitchkrieg attacks Shinobi Usagi with a Atomic Fire Breath. Shinobi Usagi transforms into a Starfighter and avoids the attack!Enforcer Craft
02:40Shinobi Usagi hits Bitchkrieg with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.Bitchkrieg is severely damaged (10% power remaining).
03:04Shinobi Usagi hits Bitchkrieg with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.Bitchkrieg is severely damaged (4% power remaining).
03:11Bitchkrieg attacks Shinobi Usagi with a Atomic Fire Breath. Shinobi Usagi transforms into a Starfighter and avoids the attack!Enforcer Craft
03:25Bitchkrieg transforms into a Heavy Assault Vehicle and strafes Shinobi Usagi.Shinobi Usagi is damaged (50% power remaining).Mobile Missile Battery
03:35Shinobi Usagi misses Bitchkrieg with a Dual-Bladed Lightsaber.
04:00Shinobi Usagi transforms into a Starfighter and strafes Bitchkrieg. Bitchkrieg has gone into stasis lock!Enforcer Craft

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #219:
"Big Cat Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Shadow Blade Sideswipe  Human Alliance HFTD RTS Transformers 100% complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Leader Class Starscream MISB. See Pics" on EBAY
Buy "2010 Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons HFTD Scout Class Backfire" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS HUNT FOR THE DECEPTICONS JETBLADE, Deluxe 2010" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee with Sam Witwicky TRANSFORMERS Hunt for the Decepticons NO HEAD HFTD" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ROTF Leader Class Megatron Loose 100% Complete movie dotm aoe hftd" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Scout Brakedown 2010" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS tf2010 2010 HFTD GENERATIONS CLASSICS voyager highbrow high brow" on EBAY