Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6

Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6

Thursday, December 22nd, 2016 1:55pm CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 40,953

Coming out of a field so left it's almost out of frame, site Adventures in Poor Taste have broken the seal of the preview showing for the upcoming Till All Are One #6 - out next week from IDW Publishing. You can check out some watermark-free images of the pages below, and come back for the review after its release!

A wave of undead TITANS has touched down on CYBERTRON! Even with the help of the massive METROPLEX, WINDBLADE and STARSCREAM can only hold them off for so long. They need help from Elita-1—and they’re going to get it whether she agrees or not. The fate of CYBERTRON depends on it!

Bullet points:
· TITANS RETURNS continues—but can our heroes survive?!

· Despite their differences, WINDBLADE and STARSCREAM team up… for the sake of CYBERTRON’s survival!

· Variant cover by Zoner!

Transformers News: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6

Transformers News: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6

Transformers News: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6

Transformers News: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6

Transformers News: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6

Transformers News: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6

Transformers News: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6

Credit(s): IDW

Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848475)
Posted by Bounti76 on December 22nd, 2016 @ 4:11pm CST
This looks like an exciting story. I really hope TAAO #9 missing from March solicits was an oversight. I'd hate to see this series end when it's the better of the three ongoings so far.
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848482)
Posted by Aru on December 22nd, 2016 @ 4:41pm CST
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848484)
Posted by SynchroBunny on December 22nd, 2016 @ 4:58pm CST
Excited as usual for the next issue.

But didn't Vanquish get decapitated in the Drift series?
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848486)
Posted by Kurona on December 22nd, 2016 @ 5:18pm CST
SynchroBunny wrote:Excited as usual for the next issue.

But didn't Vanquish get decapitated in the Drift series?

There's two different Vanquishes in this universe; one's a Divisiun-born neutral, the other's a Cybertron-born Decepticon. The two writers just didn't realise the other was using the same character, basically.
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848488)
Posted by padfoo on December 22nd, 2016 @ 5:56pm CST
Aru wrote:Is anybody else kind of creeped out by this cover? It's kind of off putting. I will without a doubt be picking up this book of course, but not this particular cover. Seriously is it just me?

If you are refering to the Windblade cover then yes, very!
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848489)
Posted by Aru on December 22nd, 2016 @ 6:02pm CST
padfoo wrote:

If you are refering to the Windblade cover then yes, very!

Yeah that one and ok good so it isn't just me then.
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848490)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 22nd, 2016 @ 6:05pm CST
it is everything wrong with windblade. the character should not exist. and it takes just one look at that image to tell how wrong it is.
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848492)
Posted by Kurona on December 22nd, 2016 @ 6:34pm CST
Yeaaah, that cover is uh... hm. Not something I enjoy.
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848493)
Posted by datguy86 on December 22nd, 2016 @ 6:54pm CST
Went to the artist's deviant art account (Zoner233 I believe) and this is pretty standard for what's on there. Artist likes cute girls and robots; here are the results. Art seems off to me from what I know of windblade's character, but covers are designed to sell comics. Regardless if you like the cover; the cover is eye-catching.
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848497)
Posted by VanOscuro on December 22nd, 2016 @ 8:09pm CST
Yo Fort Max and co. Any of you wanna help?
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848502)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 22nd, 2016 @ 9:25pm CST
So... is there a link to that Windblade version of the cover or something?
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848504)
Posted by Randomhero on December 22nd, 2016 @ 9:27pm CST
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848505)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 22nd, 2016 @ 9:34pm CST
Randomhero wrote:I love how uncomfortable people are with that cover and no one thinks twice about the cover with a decaptitated head. :lol:

People in the western world are generally more afraid of sex then they are of violence.
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848520)
Posted by Sunstar on December 22nd, 2016 @ 11:10pm CST
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848539)
Posted by Randomhero on December 23rd, 2016 @ 6:06am CST
Sunstar wrote:you gentlemen(or ladies) have lost me. Which cover bothers you? None of it bothers me.

The RI cover with Windblade. I think people are also not noticing the giant sword in her hand. It's a cover of being surprised, of looking like she's been caught. Not a cover of a defenseless woman being jumped in an alley.
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848552)
Posted by Aru on December 23rd, 2016 @ 10:56am CST
Randomhero wrote:

I'm not sure the sword saves it. I mean yes she is surprised but she also seems to be in danger. The sword being drawn helps that. There is just so much more here though, the pronounced breasts, the uncomfortably small hands, the cock of her hip in a weird way for this situation, and the way her arm goes up to her mouth while its agape is very evocative of those ahhhh screaming moments from films and such. It's over all fairly unpleasant and as somebody said earlier rather sexual, which seems weirdly out of place. I don't know, I mean imagine prowl or Optimus looking exactly like this with hips cocked and delicate fingers it doesn't really mesh well. I'm all for fan service, I mean if you wanted to do the women of GI JOE on a cover at like a beach party in swim suits it be stupid, cheesecake, and I'd be in on the joke. This isn't that though. Am I making any sense?
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848628)
Posted by Randomhero on December 23rd, 2016 @ 5:58pm CST
Aru wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

no not really. You're reading way too much into this. I've looked up other boards coverage of the preview not a single person saying "this makes me uncomfortable" some even saying "that's a cool cover"

Like I said before, there's a cover with decaptitatwd robot, no one thinks twice.
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848648)
Posted by Aru on December 23rd, 2016 @ 11:51pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
Aru wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

I don't think so. It's like when you read over a sentence with bad grammar or is worded poorly you go back and realize why the sentence set off your confusion. Suddenly the flaw are obvious.I don't doubt that other people at other boards feel different I mean it's a huge world out there so why wouldn't there be? I mean there do seem to be plenty of people noticing it here though.
I don't think the decapitated head is relatable though. It's an issue about a large battle and it's within that wheel house to have an example of death or even violence. More so than that it's done tastefully and violence/death is not always done so. You can fail at that in an even more spectacular way than I believe the Windblade one does. The somber colors compliment the titans head as it lays on the ground and the figures standing around convey the size and the weight of the Titans falling on Cybertron. The cover expresses the book very well and with taste. It's a false equivalencey to say that just because one piece of art is handling something more complex and doing it well that another one can't fail or express something extremely uncomfortable while attempting something simpler.
Again what if it was Optimus or Prowl in that exact same posistion wouldn't that seem super off? It would seem super off to me. It's just a hypersexualized piece about a situation of danger and it's hard to not take that as anything other than off.
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848658)
Posted by BB Shockwave on December 24th, 2016 @ 2:09am CST
Dat silly anime face (tiny mouth) on the Windblade cover...
Re: Full Preview of IDW Transformers: Till All Are One #6 (1848663)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 24th, 2016 @ 3:19am CST
I see a curvy robot lady, with a sword. You're looking too deep into this.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
"Filler Episode"
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro RICOCHET NIGHTSTICK Transformers G1 TRU Commemorative Series IX MISB" on EBAY
Buy "1987 Vintage G1 Transformers Decepticon Headmaster Snapdragon Krunk" on EBAY
Buy "Scorponok Helmet Mask 1987 Vintage G1 Transformers Fasttrack Antenna Radar" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok 1st Run & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Ironworks SEALED War for Cybertron: Earthrise Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wingspan Cloudraker Clones Walgreens MISB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive & Wingspan Cloudraker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle For Cybertron Quintesson Invasion Shockwave Prowl" on EBAY