How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes

How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes

Thursday, May 4th, 2017 2:25am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 36,452

If you want a specific Tiny Turbo Changer there are some tips and tricks to finding the one you want. If feeling the bag and looking through the small window in the back bottom corner won't work for you there is a solution. We are aware that some toys are similarly colored and some people are unable to see color. You can tell what the toy will by looking at the embossed letter on the back of the packaging. The image below will show you where to look.

Transformers News: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Bling Bag Using Codes

Now from here we reference Transformers fan Robert Hardin, whom has cracked the code.
I have cracked the code!
I’ve been doing some online research on these Tiny Turbo Changers blind bags trying to see what bag has which character. The forums haven’t been helpful, many saying there aren’t codes anymore due to anti-gambling laws! This simply is not true, because I found individual letter codes on each package near the small window (which also gives you a hint). The codes are:
A – Grimlock gold
B – Grimlock black
C – Lockdown
D – Hound
E – Bee yellow
F – Crosshairs
G – Blackout
H – Soundwave
J – Starscream
K – Sideswipe
L – Bee black
! – Prime
Yes, Prime seems to be an exclamation point. Happy hunting!

If you would like to see what some of the Tiny Turbo Changers look like outside of their blind bags, check out this article.

Credit(s): Robert Hardin, Allspark.com

This article was last modified on Thursday, May 4th, 2017 12:56pm CDT

Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879104)
Posted by RAR on May 4th, 2017 @ 4:34am CDT
It's specifically prohibited for a red cross to be displayed on any armed Military vehicle -that is why Vietnam evac Helicopters didn't have them I guess as they also had guns.

So Hound is Very illegal in vehicle mode being a Missile truck and sporting a red cross - if he's been a battle field ambulance and only armed in robot mode he'd have been fine as then he'd be an unarmed vehicle and a armed combat medic (or akin to one) in robot mode. (which is fine).

Oh and nice discovery for the wee figures - someone should tell protoman.
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879106)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 4th, 2017 @ 4:44am CDT
Have I screenshotted that Tiny Turbo code list to keep on my phone? Yes, yes I have. I not usually into cutesy renditions of characters but I quite liked the lil Starscream I got at the weekend and may like another character or two and detest the whole money-wasting blind bag thing. So thank you very much for the list! :D
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879111)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 4th, 2017 @ 5:12am CDT
You are very welcome! I feel you on that too, I collected lego minifigs for a while and it can be a money pit if feeling the bags doesn't work. Lots of similar parts with the lego bags, I believe the Grimlocks are the same mold. Always good to use our every advantage.
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879117)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 4th, 2017 @ 5:26am CDT
Tine are Series ONE of those blind bags.
The way these things are appreciated and sell, I'm confident there will be a Series Two and the concept could even be made into RID and Generations.

I want a WHOLE collection of these ADORABLE bots! :x
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879124)
Posted by Rainmaker on May 4th, 2017 @ 6:23am CDT
Yessssss

These are way better than Tiny Titans and this will make them easier to collect

:MAXIMAL:
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879140)
Posted by galvatron00 on May 4th, 2017 @ 8:05am CDT

Hopefully I'll find these this weekend and my desk will be filled with tiny bots!
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879143)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 4th, 2017 @ 8:38am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:Awesome stuff wreckerjack!! This is gonna save me time. I did a similar thing with the TMNT MegaBloks blindbags, I've gone through series 1-3!

Happy to hear that. You should show us a pic of them all lined up! ;)
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879149)
Posted by Hussarion on May 4th, 2017 @ 9:09am CDT
I'm sure they removed the cross to not offend the followers of other religions. Therefore, to sell more toys.

Voyager Hound is just disappointing me once again. First, they made the alt mode movie inaccurate. Those painted windows look just cheap. Now this.

I only hope Hound survives TF:TLK and Hasbro will make better figure for the next movie.
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879157)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 4th, 2017 @ 9:31am CDT
I started painting bits on my voyager Optims Prime cos was getting a bit annoyed with the inaccurate paintjob.

Will tidy it up and apply flame stickers when Reprolabels make them.
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879158)
Posted by President-prime on May 4th, 2017 @ 9:36am CDT
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879159)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 4th, 2017 @ 9:40am CDT
President-prime wrote:Go where? You're talking about business and branding. You established a certain image for your company, and if a character you're invested in does not fit your motto or logo, you don't go with it. Simple as that. Its Not about G1 versus movie. Stop trying to push conversation to such every time someone doesn't agree with you. I'm not just a G1 guy. I have and bought toys, comics, and everything from 1986'til now, and do like some movie toys. I can say I have more toys and comics than most of you on this site, movie toys and all. so stop it with the G1 hating thing.

Who are you talking to? :O
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879160)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on May 4th, 2017 @ 9:42am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

Who are you talking to? :O

idk
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879162)
Posted by President-prime on May 4th, 2017 @ 9:47am CDT
@ultra Markus
Right after my previous post
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879164)
Posted by Deadput on May 4th, 2017 @ 9:50am CDT

You having a laugh mate?
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879166)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 4th, 2017 @ 9:51am CDT
President-prime wrote:@ultra Markus
Right after my previous post

Ah ok. Found it on the previous page. Sorry, it just really confused me. Quoting his post would have helped but never mind. Have a good day :)
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879167)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 4th, 2017 @ 9:55am CDT
President-prime wrote:@ultra Markus
Right after my previous post
How do you know his post was a response to yours and not just a response to the news about Hound's cross-less toy?
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879173)
Posted by RAR on May 4th, 2017 @ 10:31am CDT
A lot of Videogames have some sort of Generic faction logo or Hasmat logo - I'd have suggested some other shape (Maltese crosses can be tricky too though they caused Mattel some bother with He Man having one of those).

But an Autobot logo with some sort of pattern or even just a Knife (implying he's a commando) underneath would work too - something like the Terran Empire logo or The logo on Calcar.

I actually really like the idea of Transformers having personal logos so I'd approve of that. leaving the area blank makes him very bland - Blue wrecker logos would have worked too (since he's pretty obviously really supposed to be Bulkhead anyway).

I don't think i'll be rushing to buy Hound - I'd prefer a premium deco version (or Japanese version) and that might be a bit more visually interesting looking.
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879175)
Posted by President-prime on May 4th, 2017 @ 10:44am CDT
When you mention 35 years and at it again, I think that's implying G1. But I'll ignore now. No point. I love transformers too much to care :) good day guys and sorry
Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879193)
Posted by william-james88 on May 4th, 2017 @ 1:07pm CDT
We do not know when stores will be getting the second wave of Transformers: The last Knight voyagers yet but it should be soon since more and more in hand images are coming our way. A new slew of high quality images have been found on Weibo (the specific username with chinese characters can be found on the images below). these images include shots of the toy at all angles so you can see where the jet mode kibble ends up in robot mode and where the robot mode kibble ends up in alt mode (with a nice shot of under the jet). You will also see a cool fight scene between the new voyager Optimus Prime and see how perfectly they scale with one another. Also, just to be clear, you will notice that there is no facemask gimmick on the voyager figure since that feature only exists on the leader figure.

Re: How To Tell Which Transformers Tiny Turbo Changer Is In A Blind Bag Using Codes (1879194)
Posted by RAR on May 4th, 2017 @ 1:08pm CDT
I think the point was that G1 Ratchet also had his Red crosses cause some issues too - so same thing again 30+ years later.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers RUMBLE Figure Generations Selects Spy Patrol WFC Micromaster Frenzy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers age of Extinction generations legion Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS OPTIMUS PRIME & ROLLER, Thrilling 30 Legends 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack G1 Ravage Cage! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Mastermind-Creations  R-0IC Terminus Hexatron Continuum Reformatted" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron VORTEX  Bruticus Combaticons" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron SWINDLE Deluxe Bruticus" on EBAY