In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee

Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 1:10PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,610

Thanks to a tip from Seibertron.com user robotmel, we get a look at, via Australian fansite Ozformers and user Tober, the shortly to arrive Generations Deluxe Arcee! A whole new mold, reminiscent of the original G1 character, looked at with some reviewer skills - we've mirrored some images below, and you can find more, with the review, here.

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee

Transformers News: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee
Credit(s): Tober on Ozformers

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610141)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 1st, 2014 @ 1:15pm CDT
Man that backpack just kills this figure, very torn on this one. On one hand we finally get a G1 arcee but crap engineering ruins it with a half assed transformation. Hate this over simplified crap i really do
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610145)
Posted by gothsaurus on October 1st, 2014 @ 1:22pm CDT
I almost wonder if there were a bit of transformation on the backpack that go stripped out to save money. Just having the hood split and move down would help wonders. >:oP
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610146)
Posted by RhA on October 1st, 2014 @ 1:22pm CDT
Looks good.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610159)
Posted by durroth on October 1st, 2014 @ 1:44pm CDT
... what original toy?
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610162)
Posted by Va'al on October 1st, 2014 @ 1:47pm CDT
durroth wrote:... what original toy?

...I meant character. :HEADHURTS:
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610163)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on October 1st, 2014 @ 1:48pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
durroth wrote:... what original toy?

...I meant character. :HEADHURTS:

Damn, I logged in just to say the same thing. D'oh!
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610164)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on October 1st, 2014 @ 1:50pm CDT
This is a MUST BUY. I don't even care that she is a shellformer, My 6 yr old daughter has been looking for an Arcee toy since she was 3. It will be nice to have an arcee that she will be able to handle. The only other arcee she has is FE prime arcee (also pink).
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610167)
Posted by Black Hat on October 1st, 2014 @ 2:01pm CDT
No 5mm fistholes? Aww, that sucks.

That aside she looks pretty good. Sure she's a shellformer, but the original animation model basically relied entirely on animation magic to transform. I'm not sure I'd replace my Animated Arcee with her (especially with all the pain it took to find her) but I do like her. I'd be up for a Paradron Medic repaint.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610180)
Posted by RotorstormNZ on October 1st, 2014 @ 2:29pm CDT
I won't get one as I don't have a connection to the character other than from the 1986 movie, but it's so cool she's finally got a toy that does her justice. It looks really sharp! The backpack's my only niggle as well, but I imagine it helps her balance.

Nice one HasTak :APPLAUSE:
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610230)
Posted by Darkman20xx on October 1st, 2014 @ 4:57pm CDT
Does anyone think maybe it might be mistranformed a little? There almost looks to be space between the fenders and the hood. Could the fender maybe slide in a little under the hood? Either way I have to get it as Animate Arcee has always stood out to me in my CHUG collection. Can we get a Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus now? MP is too big to sneak in.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610233)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 1st, 2014 @ 5:04pm CDT
How will I justify her, and the two new fem-bots to my wife? The backpack doesn't bother me that much, I like the posibilty here, she'll look good next to prowl.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610250)
Posted by padfoo on October 1st, 2014 @ 6:10pm CDT
robotmel wrote::-?
OZFORMERS user Tober has Generations Deluxe Arcee in-hand and has been kind enough to share some pictures and a mini review for anyone still unsure about picking up this fembot!

A few photos...

Baby got back(pack)!

Buddha up buttercup!

Eye, eye!

Brrrm, brrrrrrrm!

Thanks to Tober for the pics! ;)

I like the way this figure looks a lot, even with the backpack.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610267)
Posted by Rated X on October 1st, 2014 @ 7:28pm CDT
Valkarie had back kibble. Original cost: $80.00

Delicate Warrior had back kibble. Current cost: $110.00

Now Hasbro gives you all an official classics Arcee at less than ¼ the price and you expect a miracle of engineering ?

You all should be happy you finally got an Arcee that’s both a car and cartoon accurate pink. I personally like it and could care less about the back kibble. I pose my figures facing forward not turned around.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610270)
Posted by mooncake623 on October 1st, 2014 @ 7:35pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Valkarie had back kibble. Original cost: $80.00

Delicate Warrior had back kibble. Current cost: $110.00

Agreed!

Also this Arcee would go well with G1 collections I think.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610274)
Posted by Ultra Markus on October 1st, 2014 @ 7:52pm CDT
very sexy!
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610276)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on October 1st, 2014 @ 8:08pm CDT
I was lucky enough to get both TRNSes on sale from BBTS a few years back, but was so frustrated Impossible Toys only did Arcee and Paradron Medic with the mold. They could've put some purple on her for Marvel Arcee, orange for prototype colors Arcee, even Chromedome's colors for an inversion of the aborted Headmaster Arcee toy. (Incidentally, has no 3rd party repainted a Chromedome into Arcee yet? I can't believe Code only got a cheap black repaint)

I.T. was my favorite 3rd party for cranking out stuff that HasTak will surely never touch, and I'd been hoping that they're trying to recoup a bit from their loss by selling their molds to some KO company that might give us color variations of TRNS down the road...

...but now? F@#% it! I'll just buy a handful of these on sale and repaint 'em all myself! Especially if that wave hits T.J.Marshaxx!

Of course, if selling a dead 3rd party's molds to a KO-maker is possible, it could still give us a lot of Quint variants I.T. never got around to, just not the 3-faced guy who made the transorganics, or the humanoid ones in F.I.A.L.T.C...

And if Delicate Warrior's price comes down because of this, I might still bite to complete the set...but I'm mostly looking forward to this one now.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610278)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 1st, 2014 @ 8:20pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Valkarie had back kibble. Original cost: $80.00

Delicate Warrior had back kibble. Current cost: $110.00

100% infinity agreed!
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610284)
Posted by Optimizzy on October 1st, 2014 @ 9:11pm CDT
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610324)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 2nd, 2014 @ 2:24am CDT
Optimizzy wrote:Just got roadbuster. Very underwhelming. Probably my most disappointed figure this year. Joints were loose and stress marks everywhere. If it felt moresolid I would have liked it but it just felt cheap.

You must have gotten a lemon in the batch. In my review thread, the RB I had was excellent.
Re: In-Hand Images - Transformers Generations Deluxe Arcee (1610353)
Posted by Agamemnon on October 2nd, 2014 @ 8:04am CDT
My Asia Kids Day Protectobots shipped yesterday. I think I should have them by the weekend.

Both boxed sets are still available at Amazon, if anybody is still interested.

3-Pack

2-pack

Both $32.99

I would have liked to see slightly more accurate color schemes. Here's hoping we still get a Combiner Wars Defensor.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #216 - Prime Galaxy
"Prime Galaxy"
Posted: Sunday, January 27th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Takara Arms Micron Ultra Magnus Am-27 Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "transformers fall of cybertron sideswipe Hasbro Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers FOC Fall of Cybertron Combaticons Bruticus Combiner" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Dinosaur Dinobot Raptor Bumblebee Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream MIP NEW Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Griffin Rock Police Station" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime CLIFFJUMPER Complete Deluxe First Edition See Desc." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS FALL OF CYBERTRON FOC LOT COMPLETE GRIMLOCK BLASTER SHOCKWAVE" on EBAY