More Images of TItanium Hot Zone

More Images of TItanium Hot Zone

Wednesday, March 18th, 2009 10:08am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 24,335

An eBay auction has surfaced featuring two more images of the upcoming Target Exclusive Titanium Hot Zone, who we first saw here. These new images feature the back of the box, but unfortunately the image is too small to read his bio. To view the auction, click here.

More Images of TItanium Hot Zone

More Images of TItanium Hot Zone

In case you are unfamiliar with the Titanium line, why not check out our own Titanium galleries in the Gallery Section. There you'll also find Titanium Optimus Prime, who this figure is an redeco of.

Credit(s): eBay

Re: More Images of TItanium Hot Zone (899755)
Posted by Nekoman on March 18th, 2009 @ 10:13am CDT
I really like how he looks, I think I will also get him.

I passed on Titanium RID Prime because there was already a better, larger toy out there. This on the other hand is a Hot Spot homage, which is nice. Defensor was always one of my favorite gestalts.
Re: More Images of TItanium Hot Zone (899757)
Posted by Cheetron on March 18th, 2009 @ 10:25am CDT
I like how he looks. I'd plan on driving all the way to a target to get him if not for the Hasbro repaint curse I seem to have stumbled into. Repaints joints are always super loose and the gun's pegs are too small to stay in the hands. I'm looking for reviews first, but he sure is on my watchlist.
Re: More Images of TItanium Hot Zone (899760)
Posted by SJ21 on March 18th, 2009 @ 10:26am CDT
I will be picking this one up.
Re: More Images of TItanium Hot Zone (899766)
Posted by --B-- on March 18th, 2009 @ 10:56am CDT
I never picked up this mold before, but I will now, as long as it's less than 20 bucks.

All I really want is a close up pic of his head. In all the pics we have seen so far, it just looks like a black blob. It will have to have some kind of detail, I hope!
Re: More Images of TItanium Hot Zone (899786)
Posted by First Gen on March 18th, 2009 @ 12:28pm CDT
Like the XMEN this figure is uncanny. This redo is better than the original.
Re: More Images of TItanium Hot Zone (899864)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 18th, 2009 @ 3:41pm CDT
Nice. But whats the price? Seeing as how its target im going to say to much. The last Titaniums that TRU had were $22 so id say target will have em for $25. After paying $15 each for the others ill have to pass if i guessed the prices correctly.
Re: More Images of TItanium Hot Zone (899898)
Posted by dabattousai on March 18th, 2009 @ 5:03pm CDT
Can anyone make out the other bot on the box to his right on the backside?
Re: More Images of TItanium Hot Zone (899942)
Posted by Firebird on March 18th, 2009 @ 6:58pm CDT
I really like this repaint. I never got the original Titanium RID Prime and the OTFCC Defensor colors look great on this mold. Definitely picking this up.

dabattousai wrote:Can anyone make out the other bot on the box to his right on the backside?

His co-sell is WWI Thrust.
Re: More Images of TItanium Hot Zone (900414)
Posted by Bun-Bun on March 19th, 2009 @ 7:59pm CDT
Meh, pass for me... though I probably will get that Thrust to go with the rest of my WWI Seekers.

When are these planned to come out?

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada set DUNE RUNNER / ICEBERG / RANSACK Adventure Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class Optimus Prime New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Battle Call Officer Class FIGUR" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY