New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail

New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail

Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 6:40pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 19,738

We have received reports from all over of the new Construct-Bots hitting retail. Donald R. Grayson III sent us the following pic of Construct-Bot Bumblebee. If you see any new sightings in your area, please send them to News@Seibertron.com or post them in our handy dandy sightings forum.

New Construct-Bots Spotted at Retail

We also have sightings of Bumblebee and Blitzwing from Seibertron and Razorclaw0000 at Toys'R'Us in Schaumberg, IL and Wilkes-Barre, PA respectively.

New Construct-Bots Spotted at Retail

New Construct-Bots Spotted at Retail

New Construct-Bots Spotted at Retail

New Construct-Bots Spotted at Retail

New Construct-Bots Spotted at Retail

Credit(s): Donald R Grayson, Seibertron, Razorclaw0000

This article was last modified on Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 8:35pm CDT

Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502226)
Posted by YoungPrime on July 10th, 2013 @ 6:48pm CDT
Just another lame gimmick that looks like crap. These things are more annoying than Kreons.

Just release the IDW Generations figures already!

Least half the wave one look decent.
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502235)
Posted by dragons on July 10th, 2013 @ 7:35pm CDT
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502238)
Posted by Metrosuplex on July 10th, 2013 @ 7:46pm CDT
SKYQUAKE?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think the bigger news is how the heck the photographer found a SKYQUAKE! :BOOM:

I'm a bit on the fence on these Bionicle TFs. :-? To be fair, though, I wasn't a fan of the Kreon's either! >:oP
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502239)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 10th, 2013 @ 7:50pm CDT
dragons wrote:I just stocked these two this morning didnt think be news wprthy thou thought it was posted before

Doesn't hurt to send them in anyways
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502243)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 10th, 2013 @ 8:06pm CDT
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502247)
Posted by RAcast on July 10th, 2013 @ 8:27pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:dear god $25, i was on the fence on a few of these guys but that price just pushed me over to the pass side. For $25 you can get a kick ass lego set

Yeah... that's AWFULLY expensive for what I'm assuming is the equivalent of a mid-size Hero Factory set. $15-18 would be reasonable, but $25 is WAY too much. Look forward to seeing these on deep discount though. :lol:
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502254)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 10th, 2013 @ 8:53pm CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:SKYQUAKE?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

The Skyquake wave has been showing up at TRU however he is one per case and goes extremely fast. I Found one last week at my local TRU.
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502271)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 10th, 2013 @ 10:31pm CDT
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502277)
Posted by RAcast on July 10th, 2013 @ 10:49pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Wow, they're popping up already? I'm not too keen on them, but I'd like to see them in-person to see what they're like.

Have we seen any good size comparison shots?
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502279)
Posted by amtm on July 10th, 2013 @ 11:04pm CDT
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502281)
Posted by RAcast on July 10th, 2013 @ 11:05pm CDT
amtm wrote:From what I've seen before, I might be willing to pay about $10 for these. $25 is plain nuts. I see another year of well-stocked TJX stores ahead.

I can live with that. :grin: Especially if the parts are good and versatile~

Oh hey, Vange1us, you just made me happy with your showfloor demo!
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502286)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 10th, 2013 @ 11:14pm CDT
RAcast wrote:

Have we seen any good size comparison shots?

Not that I'm aware of.
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502292)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 10th, 2013 @ 11:35pm CDT
After going Lego, Transformers go full Bionicle?
I will be okay with that once they hit the innevitable clearance sales at Winners.
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502397)
Posted by Hotrodimust on July 11th, 2013 @ 10:28am CDT
I picked these up Tuesday
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502424)
Posted by cybertronprime01 on July 11th, 2013 @ 11:38am CDT
I was lucky enough to pick up 2 Triple Changer Construct-Bots Bumblebees and one Blitzwing at the TRU in Lombard. As a added bonus, picked up Skyquake and Masterpiece Thundercracker.
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502438)
Posted by triKlops on July 11th, 2013 @ 12:02pm CDT
Saw both of these guys yesterday.
Blitzwing looked cool, especially as a triple changer, but I am hesitant due to the price point.
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502485)
Posted by Hotrodimust on July 11th, 2013 @ 1:58pm CDT
triKlops wrote:Saw both of these guys yesterday.

There not really triple changers they are more triple parts changers
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502489)
Posted by RAcast on July 11th, 2013 @ 2:10pm CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:
triKlops wrote:Saw both of these guys yesterday.

There not really triple changers they are more triple parts changers

Did you not see the Vange1us review a few posts up?
They do not partsform. Just to be clear.

DO NOT PARTSFORM.
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502493)
Posted by Hotrodimust on July 11th, 2013 @ 2:22pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
triKlops wrote:Saw both of these guys yesterday.

There not really triple changers they are more triple parts changers

Did you not see the Vange1us review a few posts up?
They do not partsform. Just to be clear.

DO NOT PARTSFORM.

Just to be clear I own them they can only be in one mode at a time. Either tank or jet parts on the figure so if you have to swap off parts it's a parts changer. And the video you are talking about showed wheel jack not a triple changer.
Re: New Construct-Bots Bumblebee and Blitzwing Spotted at Retail (1502495)
Posted by Hotrodimust on July 11th, 2013 @ 2:28pm CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
triKlops wrote:Saw both of these guys yesterday.

There not really triple changers they are more triple parts changers

Did you not see the Vange1us review a few posts up?
They do not partsform. Just to be clear.

DO NOT PARTSFORM.

And if u still don't believe me look at my YouTube channel I did a review of blitz

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers TITANS RETURN G1 IDW Windcharger Gnaw Action Figure No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Bluestreak, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Battle Core Optimus Prime (Maximus) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Blackjack and Hyperdrive MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "transformers combiner wars hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class - Bombshell Lot" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME RATCHET Shattered Glass Transformers War for Cybertron WFCGS-17" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Seacon Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon in USA" on EBAY