New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus

New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus

Sunday, July 17th, 2016 2:41pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 26,398

After taking a look at the Big Bad Purple People Blaster known as Galvatron, it's time to jump on over to the other member of the voyager wave 1 guys: Sentinel Prime with Infinitus!

Sentinel Prime is based on his IDW incarnation, which is resurrecting as we speak in time for his new toy! This toy version of the character is a triple changer, with a space shuttle and locomotive alternate forms. Check out the full gallery by clicking any of the images below!

Titans Return Sentinel Prime (157 images) - Voyager Class

Transformers News: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus

Titans Return Infinitus (38 images) - Titan Masters, Voyager Class

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806268)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 17th, 2016 @ 2:48pm CDT
He's slowly growing on me, and I do rather like seeing pre-Optimus Primes. But being a Wave 1 retool of a more popular character, I'm thinking I ought to hold out for the inevitable sales.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806273)
Posted by YRQRM0 on July 17th, 2016 @ 2:58pm CDT
He seems so plain, if there was just a little more detail he would look really good. But as is, the orange is quite overwhelming.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806299)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 17th, 2016 @ 3:36pm CDT
Again, I wonder why Galvatron needed that separate crown when Sentinel was able to have the partner form the complete head. They could've just properly painted Galvatron's head and be done with it.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806301)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 17th, 2016 @ 3:37pm CDT
I'm liking all the figures so far. They are pretty sweet really.

Just caught up on all the galleries. Skullsmasher is my favorite of the bunch so far!
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806345)
Posted by Rainmaker on July 17th, 2016 @ 5:05pm CDT
That's a whole lotta orange

:MAXIMAL:
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806346)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 17th, 2016 @ 5:20pm CDT
He's like a mix of Optimus Prime and a Cheeto.

No, wait, he's-

Cheetoptimus Prime
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806357)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on July 17th, 2016 @ 6:15pm CDT
Huh. This mold looks really good with Skytread. I might buy two and repaint the other in Skytread's colors.. :CON:
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806364)
Posted by Deadput on July 17th, 2016 @ 6:51pm CDT
I think all he needs is more of that dark red/orange and then he would look much better.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806367)
Posted by Overcracker on July 17th, 2016 @ 7:03pm CDT
I'd like to see how this looks on PMOP, since its pretty much a given this head is going to get repainted in Prime Blue at some point, either by takara or Hasbro themselves.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806434)
Posted by Questworld12 on July 17th, 2016 @ 11:54pm CDT
Galvatron looks good. It might be the best first party figure we had in a while. I'm not too sold on Prime though due to that paint color. He's a bit too bright for my taste.
What I'm really worried about are the Headmasters. Some are saying the post screws are too long or that the plastic is too small. I don't want to drop my money if the figure are going to be splitting in half.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806454)
Posted by Evil Eye on July 18th, 2016 @ 7:13am CDT
All that unpainted detail makes me MAD.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806640)
Posted by Prowl4 on July 18th, 2016 @ 7:19pm CDT
Has anyone taken the headmaster feet off the head? If so how does it look and how do you do it?
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806826)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 19th, 2016 @ 12:28pm CDT
Thought you had seen the last of Seibertron.com's Titans Return Wave 1 Galleries? Already lost that head to one of your figures? Distraught over a lack of Beats in the Night, Sirens blaring, Plays Squeezing and Bulls being Horrible?

Well, fear no more! Seibertron.com is proud to bring to you today our latest gallery, that of the Wave 1 Titan Masters Nightbeat, Loudmouth, Terribull and Crashbash! All 4 are new molds with the G1 toy design for the larger robot face, and they even come with some triple changing rides that can convert your Titan Master into vehicles, planes, beasts, even weapons!

Check out the images below, and feel free to click any image to take you to the full gallery. And keep an eye out, as these figures are now available everywhere!

Titans Return Terri-Bull (154 images) - Titan Masters

Titans Return Nightbeat (138 images) - Titan Masters

Titans Return Loudmouth (138 images) - Titan Masters

Titans Return Crashbash (153 images) - Titan Masters

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806831)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 19th, 2016 @ 12:31pm CDT
I really want and need Nightbeat and Siren.
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806833)
Posted by Evil Eye on July 19th, 2016 @ 12:33pm CDT
Whilst I still think it's a crying shame the likes of Horri-Bull and Squeezeplay aren't getting bodies, those little mini-vehicles are neat. Nightbeat's drilltank is cool but I like the version that comes with Legends Chromedome better. Horri-Bull's flak tank is so cute I'd buy every version of it- same with Squeezeplay if I'm honest. Not sure quite what's going on with Siren's vehicle's alternate mode- is it like a bulldozer train or something?
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806834)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 19th, 2016 @ 12:35pm CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:Not sure quite what's going on with Siren's vehicle's alternate mode- is it like a bulldozer train or something?

I've been thinking boat and tank, although the boat looking one is apparently a sports car. But I go with boat
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806835)
Posted by william-james88 on July 19th, 2016 @ 12:36pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

I thought it was a boat too
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806875)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 19th, 2016 @ 2:16pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

I thought it was a boat too

It's supposedly a hover car. You know, the kind Dark Helmet was in when he had his troops comb the desert of the moon of Vega?
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806876)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 19th, 2016 @ 2:18pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

I thought it was a boat too

My gosh that movie. Loved it so much.

and now I see the comparison perfectly
Re: New Galleries: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime with Infinitus (1806879)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 19th, 2016 @ 2:21pm CDT
The tank mode also hovers. See? No treads!

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE AGE OF EXTINCTION ACTION FIGURE 2014" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION VOYAGER CLASS EVASION MODE OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Hollywood Rides Diecast 1:32 Scale Flame Design Jada" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION AUTOBOT QUICK DRAW HOUND Power battler 2014." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 41 Constructicon Scrapmetal - Devastator Arm. MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Predaking - 30th Anniversary New Amazon Exclusive Platinum" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Autobot SLUG - TRU Evolution 2-Pack Exclusive Deluxe New Slag" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Lightning Slash Thundercracker" on EBAY