New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode

New TV Spot  Showing Megatron's Alt Mode

Thursday, June 21st, 2007 1:27am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 17,779

Our own nugget has brought us news about an all new Transformers Movie television spot. The spot aired during a Redsox and Braves baseball game. The spot shows Megatron in his Alt mode for the first time along with a lot of other new footage. The video has already been posted on YouTube. View it by clicking here.

Credit(s): nugget

This article was last modified on Thursday, June 21st, 2007 1:45am CDT

Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175291)
Posted by Hotrod on June 21st, 2007 @ 1:34am CDT
Front paged and credited!
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175312)
Posted by Duo Prime on June 21st, 2007 @ 1:57am CDT
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175315)
Posted by Azimuth on June 21st, 2007 @ 2:00am CDT
Woohoohoo! The wait gets harder and harder!
I wish they had shown the whole Ironhide transformation, but I s'pose it was meant to whet the appetite, not sate it.
Did you see Starscream? That was awesome!
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175320)
Posted by Bumbled on June 21st, 2007 @ 2:02am CDT
Megatron has a jet mode... now he is going to own...
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175322)
Posted by Mr.RobotoAutoMan on June 21st, 2007 @ 2:03am CDT
forget megatron i loved ironhide more. they should of shown more of him.
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175331)
Posted by dabattousai on June 21st, 2007 @ 2:14am CDT
The best thing about this TV Spot is that it has the words 4th of July in it and at the end the guy says July 3rd.
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175333)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on June 21st, 2007 @ 2:17am CDT
*drools*
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175345)
Posted by Anonymous on June 21st, 2007 @ 2:34am CDT
Azimuth wrote:Woohoohoo! The wait gets harder and harder!
Did you see Starscream? That was awesome!

Taking down those F/A-22s while in robot mode...sweet.

Likely surprised them when he transformed out of his jet mode and turned on them.

Very Starscream.
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175346)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 21st, 2007 @ 2:37am CDT
I saw a longer version on scifi today during star gate.
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175410)
Posted by Satanatron on June 21st, 2007 @ 3:56am CDT
I just don't want to see it.

I have spoiled myself enough watching many clips.
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175550)
Posted by omegaprimussupermode on June 21st, 2007 @ 7:17am CDT
did anyone else see the one on cartoonnetwork that sows protoform jazz and other new clips that also says pg 13
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175603)
Posted by Metal Gear Solid Fan on June 21st, 2007 @ 8:01am CDT
Duo Prime wrote:Man...I always have to watch these 20 times or so to get whats going on. It just goes by so quickly.

Ditto...I feel you on that dude. It does look incredible. I guess instead of releasing one more official movie trailer before release, they are going to just do TV spots, which is probably a good idea. I only wonder how much have they given away at this point?
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175616)
Posted by relentless on June 21st, 2007 @ 8:19am CDT
they say july 4th because its a significant holiday so its sort of a marker. like when a movie is released around oct 31 they say "THIS HALLOWEEN" or around dec 25 "THIS CHRISTMAS"
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175677)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 21st, 2007 @ 9:21am CDT
That was probably the best TV spot I've seen for the movie so far! Can't wait! :grin:
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175695)
Posted by Archanubis on June 21st, 2007 @ 9:41am CDT
YouFearGalvatron wrote:
Azimuth wrote:Woohoohoo! The wait gets harder and harder!
Did you see Starscream? That was awesome!

Taking down those F/A-22s while in robot mode...sweet.

Very Starscream.

I thought that was either him or Megatron blasting those Raptors. Excellent; this Starscream is going to have a badder attitude that his G1 predeccessor.
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175700)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 21st, 2007 @ 9:44am CDT
Wow, nice.
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175702)
Posted by Dave_6 on June 21st, 2007 @ 9:48am CDT
My God I cannot wait to see this movie :shock:
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175718)
Posted by First-Aid on June 21st, 2007 @ 10:03am CDT
There is just too much...it's freaking amazing...this really is going to be the ride of the summer...not a doubt in my mind. I have money down that says but the end of the long 4th of July weekend TF's will have made $200 million at the box office. I already bought tix for the July 2 8pm show, but crap, I'm gonna get tix for the midnite show too! FANTASTIC!
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175739)
Posted by mattyc1007 on June 21st, 2007 @ 10:22am CDT
.................

mum (comes in) JESUS CHRISR HE DEAD
Re: New TV Spot Showing Megatron's Alt Mode (175750)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 21st, 2007 @ 10:29am CDT
I love it, but hate myself for watching it. Must find strength...to resist watching.....more tv spots....

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise Paradron Medic Lifeline - No Gun" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO Transformers Mini-Con  Slipstream." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Kingdom Lot Of 10 New Hoist Trailbreaker Inferno Scourge" on EBAY