Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017

Sunday, May 14th, 2017 4:40AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 27,169

I want to show you something naughty...

It's a new month and in some countries we celebrate motherbots -- and we're ready to delve back into Transtopia and the more creative side of Seibertron.com! Check out below the collected works of paint jobs, customs, touch ups, fan fiction, artwork, builds, mods, comics, photos, and more from the Seibertronian community - make sure to comment if you like what you see, and support the creators in their threads!

THE HELP DESK

Fellow board member Orion Paximus is looking for expert tips or hands for customisation work - help them out
here.

Similar questons from MagicDeath, and you can help them out here!

CUSTOMIZATIONS

FAN-FICTION

Apollo-XL5 - Prime Effect 2

1984forever - Transformers: Resolute

PHOTO BLITZ

leokearon - Digibashes

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017

MagnusLabel - A Few Minute Date...

Bee's Girlfriend - Tussling with Toys

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017

Shauyaun - [url=/energonpub/shauyaun-s-epic-transformers-photos-comics-p1880882.php#p1880882Out There[/url][url=/energonpub/shauyaun-s-epic-transformers-photos-comics-p1880882.php#p1880882]Transformers News: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017[/url]

keelo1027 - Cooking with Grimlock|Pics

Credit(s): Transtopia

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017 (1881516)
Posted by LE0KING on May 14th, 2017 @ 9:02am CDT
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017 (1881520)
Posted by Va'al on May 14th, 2017 @ 9:45am CDT
LE0KING wrote:Where do I go to post customs? Mine aren't that good, but it would be fun to share.

All the Transtopia galleries are linked in the post above! Just click on the Customs title section. :D
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017 (1881533)
Posted by Sammythekat on May 14th, 2017 @ 10:48am CDT
wow, RIP

neither of my things made it in :(

Even though one was literally a drawing of va'al :HEADHURTS:
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017 (1881542)
Posted by Va'al on May 14th, 2017 @ 11:12am CDT
Sammythekat wrote:wow, RIP

neither of my things made it in :(

Even though one was literally a drawing of va'al :HEADHURTS:

Oh wow I completely skipped over that thread as I was compiling - sorry!
Lemme update the post...
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017 (1881545)
Posted by Va'al on May 14th, 2017 @ 11:15am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Sammythekat wrote:wow, RIP

neither of my things made it in :(

Even though one was literally a drawing of va'al :HEADHURTS:

Oh wow I completely skipped over that thread as I was compiling - sorry!
Lemme update the post...

Updated! The Titanmaster image was not included because of the date - I saw 16 April (which was the date of the last round-up) and assumed I had caught it last time instead. Sorry about that.
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017 (1881555)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on May 14th, 2017 @ 11:39am CDT
Cool, I didn't expect my Shapeways thread to be featured in the Creative Roundup. Thanks for helping me share my work :)
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017 (1881658)
Posted by Sammythekat on May 14th, 2017 @ 8:06pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Sammythekat wrote:wow, RIP

neither of my things made it in :(

Even though one was literally a drawing of va'al :HEADHURTS:

Oh wow I completely skipped over that thread as I was compiling - sorry!
Lemme update the post...

ok, so, lesson from this-

make sure va'al/whoever's doing this notices your work, and don't post it the day of the creative roundup
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017 (1881715)
Posted by Big Grim on May 15th, 2017 @ 6:30am CDT
That Tarantulas is awesome!
Re: Seibertron.com Creative Roundup - May 14th, 2017 (1881750)
Posted by MGrotusque on May 15th, 2017 @ 9:22am CDT
That Tarantulas though, it's fantastic!
Transformers products from AMAZON