Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99

Tuesday, February 4th, 2014 3:40PM CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 14,269

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Once again, Mariel Romero from IDW Publishing delivers! Check out below for an iTunes sneak peek at the penultimate issue in the Transformers: ReGeneration One series, out at the end of the month.

THE WAR TO END ALL WARS! Can the Autobots prevail against JHIAXUS’ New Cybertronian Empire? The disastrous invasion ends in dramatic and shocking fashion with twists, shocks and surprises galore, and STARSCREAM right in the thick of things. Dark forces are stirring for the final chapter of the original TRANSFORMERS epic!


Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99
Credit(s): Mariel Romero, iTunes
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99 (1547988)
Posted by Seibertron on February 4th, 2014 @ 3:56pm CST
Buster Witwicky Ghost Version versus Spike Witwicky Crazy Version! Where was this awesome stuff during the first 6 to 12 issues of Regeneration?
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99 (1547998)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 4th, 2014 @ 4:27pm CST
That smile on Primus is definitely a giveaway that there's something else going on. Is Unicron truly dead? I really hope Furman won't try to make up for about 12 wasted issues with cramming a bunch of stuff into the last 2. He missed some great opportunities to bring this final story along at a better pace, hopefully he won't try to overcorrect and ruin the finale.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99 (1547999)
Posted by Va'al on February 4th, 2014 @ 4:30pm CST
I have the same feeling of them trying to put too much into two issues. We'll see how it pans out. :-?
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99 (1548968)
Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 on February 8th, 2014 @ 2:49pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:That smile on Primus is definitely a giveaway that there's something else going on. Is Unicron truly dead? I really hope Furman won't try to make up for about 12 wasted issues with cramming a bunch of stuff into the last 2. He missed some great opportunities to bring this final story along at a better pace, hopefully he won't try to overcorrect and ruin the finale.

I dont see a smile
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99 (1549143)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 9th, 2014 @ 7:15am CST
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:That smile on Primus is definitely a giveaway that there's something else going on. Is Unicron truly dead? I really hope Furman won't try to make up for about 12 wasted issues with cramming a bunch of stuff into the last 2. He missed some great opportunities to bring this final story along at a better pace, hopefully he won't try to overcorrect and ruin the finale.

I dont see a smile


OK, a smirk, then. If you don't see that, then we're just not interpreting it the same way.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: ReGeneration One #99 (1549281)
Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 on February 9th, 2014 @ 5:23pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:That smile on Primus is definitely a giveaway that there's something else going on. Is Unicron truly dead? I really hope Furman won't try to make up for about 12 wasted issues with cramming a bunch of stuff into the last 2. He missed some great opportunities to bring this final story along at a better pace, hopefully he won't try to overcorrect and ruin the finale.

I dont see a smile


OK, a smirk, then. If you don't see that, then we're just not interpreting it the same way.

we see things differently

Ending Soon On eBay

The Loyal Subjects Transformers DEAD PRIME - SDCC Figure In Box - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 39 minutes 1 second
GI Joe & Transformers SDCC 2011 Skystriker Starscream Cobra Commander MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 40 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters SHOCKWAVE & PREDAKING Comic-Con Exclusives - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 40 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Ultra Magnus Leader Class New - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 minutes 45 seconds
PREDAKING Transformers BEAST HUNTERS Fire Predacon Figure HUGE 21" WINGSPAN New - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 7 minutes 35 seconds
VTG LOT 80s Toys He-Man MOTU Transformers Thundercats MASK GI JOE Action Figures - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 25 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION GRIMLOCK OPTIMUS PRIME EVOLUTION FIGURE LOT - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 29 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Predacon Darksteel Beast Hunters MB FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 30 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test