TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows

Saturday, June 20th, 2015 12:56PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 25,348

Additional images have popped up from Dengeki Hobby Web and TFyuki of TakaraTomy Unite Warriors Devastator, excitedly featuring ELBOWS! And his.. err.. backside. View his glorious joints and paint apps below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com: home for the best Galleries and Conversation around!

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows
Credit(s): Dengeki Hobby Web, TFyuki

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1700997)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on June 20th, 2015 @ 1:06pm CDT
Figures the Tak versions get elbows..
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1700998)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on June 20th, 2015 @ 1:06pm CDT
Elbows?

This gon be gud.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701016)
Posted by Black Hat on June 20th, 2015 @ 1:26pm CDT
Elbows are the new ankle tilts.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701032)
Posted by RhA on June 20th, 2015 @ 2:02pm CDT
Sold.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701036)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on June 20th, 2015 @ 2:05pm CDT
Well, shit, Hasbro. I get saving money and all, but this is too much for me. Y'all can keep your Devastator, and I'll get Takara's.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701042)
Posted by dragons on June 20th, 2015 @ 2:23pm CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701127)
Posted by padfoo on June 20th, 2015 @ 4:24pm CDT
So much more detail, this makes me want to cancel my current preorder!
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701140)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 20th, 2015 @ 4:53pm CDT
dragons wrote:Didn't bother if they had elbows or not he's staying in combined form paint detail no chrome Takara I buy

I still think I'm getting the Hasbro version. I know they don't have elbows, but 3rd party companies will make it happen. ;)^
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701144)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 20th, 2015 @ 4:54pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

They're molded in you know right?...
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701147)
Posted by Starsaber468 on June 20th, 2015 @ 4:56pm CDT
padfoo wrote:So much more detail, this makes me want to cancel my current preorder!

Why do you wanna cancel your preorder detail is good and is that sarcasm
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701148)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 20th, 2015 @ 4:57pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

... with the grand total ending up higher than TakaraTomy's asking price. Wanna bet? ;)
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701149)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 20th, 2015 @ 4:57pm CDT
Starsaber468 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

They're molded in you know right?...

I'm talking about replacement arms silly! 8-|

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

What is the approximate price of TT's Devy? :???:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701153)
Posted by Syn_13 on June 20th, 2015 @ 5:02pm CDT
I am so in for this version of Devestator. It's not just the elbow bit that gets me (as I was rarely going to pose them individually and in 'bot mode), but the paint apps are so much better. I love what they've done with Bonecrusher's treads for example.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701158)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on June 20th, 2015 @ 5:05pm CDT
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701178)
Posted by Desslok2201 on June 20th, 2015 @ 5:24pm CDT
BATTLEMASTER IIC wrote:Perhaps the Hasbro version will be getting elbows after all? Maybe with the fan feedback they determined that they were able to make a design change to both Scrapper and Long Haul so that they can both have elbows (looks like Long Haul has proper elbows now, too).

There's a chance, but there's that same chance that unicorns will fly out of my butt
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701189)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 20th, 2015 @ 5:32pm CDT
Desslok2201 wrote:

This has got to be the most hilarious thing I've read on Seibertron. XD

And no, the Hasbro version already has a couple reviews, I don't think they'll change it at this point.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701190)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 20th, 2015 @ 5:35pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:

This has got to be the most hilarious thing I've read on Seibertron. XD

What may be possible is that TakaraTomy is using an older version of the design that had the elbows, which were eliminated by a revision made by Hasbro. Wouldn't be the first time joints were taken out for cost concerns (beginning of RotF).
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701193)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on June 20th, 2015 @ 5:41pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Interesting point, could be the case! Who knows. :-?
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701198)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 20th, 2015 @ 6:00pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:

This has got to be the most hilarious thing I've read on Seibertron. XD

And then, along came Mixmaster :lol: :BOOM:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Unite Warriors: Devastator & Elbows (1701202)
Posted by padfoo on June 20th, 2015 @ 6:12pm CDT
Xephon0930 wrote:So not only does the Takara release have better paint as well as individual weapons and a removable visor,but Long Haul and Scrapper has functioning elbows?

This makes the Hasbro molds look like unfinished prototypes.

The paint apps are amazing. Why can't we get that here?
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 64%
You save: 52%
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 43%
You save: 34%
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 22%
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MP29(Masterpiece) Defense adviser"Laser Wave" Japan figure/" on AMAZON
You save: 21%